Author Topic: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.  (Read 14940 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Low Intelligence....unvaccinated.
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2021, 08:55:00 AM »
I definitely think gimmicks suck cock.

Especially Howard gimmicks.

If you are retired and in your 60’s and the excitement in your life is running a gimmick account on Getbig it’s time to suck on the end of a loaded shotgun.

He can't do that he's getting married again.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2021, 10:07:32 AM »
I definitely think gimmicks suck cock.

Especially Howard gimmicks.

If you are retired and in your 60’s and the excitement in your life is running a gimmick account on Getbig it’s time to suck on the end of a loaded shotgun.

8)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2021, 11:07:52 AM »
He can't do that he's getting married again.

I’d pay $50 to let Shizzo videotape Goodrum ramming the kielbasa into Howard’s ass.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2021, 01:56:50 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-linked-to-significant-drop-in-intelligence-research-1.5524877

I always wondered why ANTIVAXXERS had lower intelligence levels than the rest of the population.

Now it ALL makes sense.

I LOVE science!

🙂

;)

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can't all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v1.full.pdf

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2021, 02:03:07 PM »

;)

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can't all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v1.full.pdf

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-states-lowest-highest-vaccination-rates-iq-score-covid-20210524-ubkwdphohrabbi77vurazmwehe-story.html

"A Daily News analysis of vaccination data and IQ averages in each state reveals that five of the 10 states with the lowest IQs are also among the 10 states with the lowest rates of fully vaccinated adults. And half of the 10 smartest states rank among the 10 most vaccinated ones."

“My takeaway is that vaccine skeptics probably don’t have the best understanding of how likely or probable different events are,” co-author Mark LaCour

I have to agree with this.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2021, 02:05:55 PM »
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-states-lowest-highest-vaccination-rates-iq-score-covid-20210524-ubkwdphohrabbi77vurazmwehe-story.html

"A Daily News analysis of vaccination data and IQ averages in each state reveals that five of the 10 states with the lowest IQs are also among the 10 states with the lowest rates of fully vaccinated adults. And half of the 10 smartest states rank among the 10 most vaccinated ones."

“My takeaway is that vaccine skeptics probably don’t have the best understanding of how likely or probable different events are,” co-author Mark LaCour

I have to agree with this.

Did you ask your doctor if he/she has had the vaccine yet?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:27 PM »
Did you ask your doctor if he/she has had the vaccine yet?

Yes I did...they got it.

Why?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2021, 02:11:49 PM »
Yes I did...they got it.

Why?

No you didnt.
Stop telling lies...
Your doctor wouldnt share that information with you because its confidential.

And that would also mean since you last posted you have contacted the doctor and made an appointment just to ask them if they were vaccinated.

Simply untrue

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2021, 02:29:35 PM »
No you didnt.
Stop telling lies...
Your doctor wouldnt share that information with you because its confidential.

And that would also mean since you last posted you have contacted the doctor and made an appointment just to ask them if they were vaccinated.

Simply untrue

🙄

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2021, 02:31:34 PM »

U.S. Grade A Beef

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2021, 02:40:55 PM »
What is really interesting is that virtually every anti-vaxxer on Getbig.com has a history of making poor decisions in life.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2021, 02:48:26 PM »
What is really interesting is that virtually every anti-vaxxer on Getbig.com has a history of making poor decisions in life.
for a new member you seem to have prior knowledge of the life choices of getbiggers, that seems odd

U.S. Grade A Beef

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2021, 02:58:10 PM »
for a new member you seem to have prior knowledge of the life choices of getbiggers, that seems odd
Been on here since March. I would say that's enough time to observe a thing or two.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »
Been on here since March. I would say that's enough time to observe a thing or two.
First post 13th October and if you had been reading since March you would know its not a great idea by insulting people so soon.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2021, 03:06:05 PM »
First post 13th October and if you had been reading since March you would know its not a great idea by insulting people so soon.

🙄

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2021, 04:45:28 PM »

Even his user name is govt approved. Geesh.  ;)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2021, 05:16:39 PM »
OAK--explain this one--this is Vanessa Kade pro poker player down at the WSOP right now
ya Im vaccinated but really, the vaccine is garbage and I know it

"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2021, 05:18:46 PM »
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-linked-to-significant-drop-in-intelligence-research-1.5524877

I always wondered why ANTIVAXXERS had lower intelligence levels than the rest of the population.

Now it ALL makes sense.

I LOVE science!

🙂

You might want to re-read the article. It is about cognitive ability following being ill with COVID. Apparently the sicker you are, the greater the loss. Nowhere did I see where they tied this to folks being unvaccinated.

Where the article fails IMO is in that being seriously ill and hospitalized for longer periods of time have a huge negative effect on people regardless of why they were there. Not sure how long after the illness these people were assessed, but a week or two in the hospital can take months to recover from mentally and physically.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2021, 05:23:59 PM »
OAK--explain this one--this is Vanessa Kade pro poker player down at the WSOP right now
ya Im vaccinated but really, the vaccine is garbage and I know it

Sorry.

What do you want me to explain?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2021, 05:26:27 PM »
Sorry.

What do you want me to explain?

oh my fuk you are dense
more and more people are coming through brutally sick even though they are vaccinated
this vaccine sucks dong, like you it sucks dong

the % of people in hospital and icu here that are vaccinated is climbing
its garbage
"

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2021, 05:28:15 PM »
oh my fuk you are dense
more and more people are coming through brutally sick even though they are vaccinated
this vaccine sucks dong, like you it sucks dong

the % of people in hospital and icu here that are vaccinated is climbing
its garbage

🙄

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2021, 05:29:57 PM »
🙄

wow such a scientific comeback
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2021, 05:34:48 PM »
Obviously it's just one study and more research needs to be done, but it does suggest that long term side effects can be present in those "fully recovered" from COVID. This is bad news.

Has COVID been around long enough to call the side effects from it long-term? And while we're talking about what is considered long-term, medical science hasn't had enough time to determine the possible long-term effects of the COVID vaccines. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2021, 05:47:28 PM »

Very funny.