Author Topic: 33, what do you think of the GOP transition to the LEFT?  (Read 714 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
33, what do you think of the GOP transition to the LEFT?
« on: November 14, 2012, 09:44:17 AM »
Boehnner: "Obamacare is the law of the land now"
Repubs to play ball on tax hikes.
Rand Paul endorsing Amnesty.
RP wants to end drug war too.

a whole lotta lib'n going on.

Do you think this is the best path for teh GOP?   Aren't they abandoning their core values in order to suck up to hispanic, stoner, and poor voters? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 33, what do you think of the GOP transition to the LEFT?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
Boehnner: "Obamacare is the law of the land now"
Repubs to play ball on tax hikes.
Rand Paul endorsing Amnesty.
RP wants to end drug war too.

a whole lotta lib'n going on.

Do you think this is the best path for teh GOP?   Aren't they abandoning their core values in order to suck up to hispanic, stoner, and poor voters? 

Sucks - but I am against the drug war.  The drug war is a failure and enables the police state.  F the police. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »

Sucks - but I am against the drug war.  The drug war is a failure and enables the police state.  F the police. 

Do you think the productivity of society will go down, with so many more people smoking pot?

Or will society be healthier, and use fewer anti-depressants and alcohol, thus leading to a healthier nation?

(And pleaeseee don't take that path that no add'l people will smoke pot once it is legal - i know plenty of people who don't, because of the law)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 10:05:36 AM »
Do you think the productivity of society will go down, with so many more people smoking pot?

Or will society be healthier, and use fewer anti-depressants and alcohol, thus leading to a healthier nation?

(And pleaeseee don't take that path that no add'l people will smoke pot once it is legal - i know plenty of people who don't, because of the law)

We just chose to be a lazy society by electing the Welfare King in Chief for another term. 

We won't be healthier or more productive because as a society we don't want to be.   

51% want free stuff now and they are going to get it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »
We just chose to be a lazy society by electing the Welfare King in Chief for another term. 

We won't be healthier or more productive because as a society we don't want to be.   

based on your recent track record I"m assuming everything you believe is 100% wrong and the opposite is more likely to be true

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 10:14:17 AM »

here's the problem though - If 51% of the people want to be lazy and demand freebies - that's the majority.  THAT is what the majority of america wants.

We have a democratic govt - majority rules.  Doesn't mean it's right, but it's how the Founding Fathers set it up.

Looks like the repubs have given up trying to defy that - and they're embracing that.   Tax the rich, sure!  Let the illegals stay?  Why not!  Pot is popular, oh, let's legalize it too!   Obamacare poling well?  Let's accept it!

What will the true conseravtives do?  They stayed home in 2012 election, so maybe their voices don't matter anymore - sounds like you're going to have Dem and DemLite parties!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 10:16:01 AM »
here's the problem though - If 51% of the people want to be lazy and demand freebies - that's the majority.  THAT is what the majority of america wants.

We have a democratic govt - majority rules.  Doesn't mean it's right, but it's how the Founding Fathers set it up.

Looks like the repubs have given up trying to defy that - and they're embracing that.   Tax the rich, sure!  Let the illegals stay?  Why not!  Pot is popular, oh, let's legalize it too!   Obamacare poling well?  Let's accept it!

What will the true conseravtives do?  They stayed home in 2012 election, so maybe their voices don't matter anymore - sounds like you're going to have Dem and DemLite parties!

We are screwed - the fleas have overtaken the dog. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:17:57 AM »
here's the problem though - If 51% of the people want to be lazy and demand freebies - that's the majority.  THAT is what the majority of america wants.

why even entertain that right wing talking point
do you know anyone who wants or expects "free stuff" from the government

I mean, anyone other than oil companies, farmers, military contractors etc..

I'm talking about actual people and I'm sure 333 or someone will show the same stupid video where some idiot is screaming obabm is going to pay for her mortgage and gas but I'm talking about actually knowing anyone in real life, much less 51% of the people that you know

it's time to give the bullshit talking points a rest

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »
why even entertain that right wing talking point
do you know anyone who wants or expects "free stuff" from the government

I mean, anyone other than oil companies, farmers, military contractors etc..

I'm talking about actual people and I'm sure 333 or someone will show the same stupid video where some idiot is screaming obabm is going to pay for her mortgage and gas but I'm talking about actually knowing anyone in real life, much less 51% of the people that you know

it's time to give the bullshit talking points a rest

ouch.  I want to argue, but I know factually you are correct.  Still, in my heart, I think oil companies deserve the tax breaks but people who have worked 40 years don't deserve the 'handout' of their own dollars they paid into social security.  [/sarcasm]

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 10:24:03 AM »
We are screwed - the fleas have overtaken the dog. 

only 381 posts until you are gone for good

right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 01:18:37 PM »

The unemployment is not 51% so WTF are you talking about?