Author Topic: Generation Kill by the same writers of the Wire!  (Read 861 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Generation Kill by the same writers of the Wire!
« on: December 13, 2009, 10:02:34 AM »
Just got released on DVD.  I watched the 7 part miniseries in one day.  It was AWESOME in my opinion.  Very entertaining and very real depictions of what the Marines are facing over in Iraq or what they did face.  Lots of good actors and some of them definitely were on the sauce............Rudy Reyes for sure.  The one officer who looks jacked as fuck in this football scene...........Brian Patrick something or nother. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Generation Kill by the same writers of the Wire!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 02:38:37 PM »
Is Wire on HBO?

McMannus, have you ever watched Band of Brothers?
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 07:01:10 AM »
Is Wire on HBO?

McMannus, have you ever watched Band of Brothers?

Yeah.  It's an amazing series.  Supposedly Spielberg was supposed to do a second part but I guess it never happened.  The Wire ended a few years ago but you can rent all the seasons at blockbuster.  I believe 2006 was the season finale. 

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »
Yeah.  It's an amazing series.  Supposedly Spielberg was supposed to do a second part but I guess it never happened.  The Wire ended a few years ago but you can rent all the seasons at blockbuster.  I believe 2006 was the season finale. 

I don't have HBO :'(
R

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 08:13:29 AM »
I don't have HBO :'(

You can rent all of them at blockbuster........The Wire, Generation Kill, and Band of Brothers.