Author Topic: dumb question  (Read 4701 times)

ripped1111

dumb question
« on: October 20, 2005, 12:32:13 PM »
ok i know if i was to say take a bottle of prop and put it in the fridge it woul crystalize, so i know cold has some effect on it, but when i take my shots of prop EOD i us a 25g pin now so i take hot water put it in the sink and rest the bottle of prop in there now does the worming of the prop have any bad effects on it, i have noticed that the last like 5 ml's in the bottle are looking alittle foggy since i started worming it, should i be concerned??

thanks

ripped1111

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: dumb question
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »
I would NOT advise running hot water over the vial.  No, it doesn't need to be refrigerated, but you also want to keep it away from heat and light in general.  Why would you heat it up?  And as for the fog, sounds like it's condensation building up inside the bottle/vial.

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 02:25:42 PM »
Warm water is ok. I don't know about scalding hot though.

ripped1111

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 05:32:23 PM »
not scolding hot just nice warm to hot water for about 5 minutes the reason is that when you warm it up alittle it make the oil thinner there for easier to us a smaller pin like the 25g..

ripped1111

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
Re: THUMB question
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 06:39:03 PM »

not scolding hot just nice warm to hot water for about 5 minutes
the reason is that when you warm it up alittle it make the oil thinner
there for easier to us a smaller pin like the 25g..

ripped1111

No its a thumb question ???

No man you just need stronger thumbs  ;D   ;D   ;D  !

1 life 1 liver

CuCu

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 03:04:23 AM »
Uhh prop is already thin enough to begin with, shouldn't take that much warming up IMO.  What lab of prop you running that is so thick it has to heated up?

Cu.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2005, 04:58:28 AM »
Uhh prop is already thin enough to begin with, shouldn't take that much warming up IMO.  What lab of prop you running that is so thick it has to heated up?

Cu.

Good point. what size pins you running? 25's take forever.

ripped1111

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 04:29:56 PM »
well i'm drawing it up with a 22 and then putting it in with a 25i'm using morningstar prop my main concern was the oil since i started warming it the oil looks alittle cloudy someone said it was just alittle condinsation from warming it but you are all right i'm not going to warm it anymore case closed

ripped