Author Topic: Your Signature desserts!!!  (Read 6020 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Your Signature desserts!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 04:33:27 PM »

I've never had coffee cheese.  Is it good?

Just melt nice cheese on toast. The hot coffee goes good on a empty stomach. Pure fat. No Carbs to bloat. Then go straight to some physical work and run on that fuel.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 08:19:25 PM »
sweet!  oh and more wine please
busted :-[

Just melt nice cheese on toast. The hot coffee goes good on a empty stomach. Pure fat. No Carbs to bloat.
Sounds great! :)
R

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 08:43:12 PM »
Mine are pumpkin pie... I'm a catch just for my pumpkin pie  :P... and blinis with raspberry sauce. And chocolate cheesecake.

Like half the people here, barely ever eat my own cooking. Just make it for everyone else.  Tanks Gott I don't have a sweet tooth.

No that is one the reason why I like cooking..to eat it. I like tinkering with the recipes to make it my own.

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 09:28:43 AM »
You're the opposite of me!  Cooking is therapeutic for me..........if I ate everything I cooked, I'd be as big as a house!!!! I get enjoyment out of creating things.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 09:36:39 AM »
You're the opposite of me!  Cooking is therapeutic for me..........if I ate everything I cooked, I'd be as big as a house!!!! I get enjoyment out of creating things.

My family revolves around cooking. My family is from the South, so having a big breakfast with alot of family around, then supper, then dinner.  Eating becomes one big social gathering.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2007, 10:10:51 AM »
Bananas Foster  ;D
S

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 10:23:09 AM »
My family revolves around cooking. My family is from the South, so having a big breakfast with alot of family around, then supper, then dinner.  Eating becomes one big social gathering.

Where in the south?  I'm a Mississippi girl myself

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 02:54:57 PM »
Where in the south?  I'm a Mississippi girl myself

A rural part of VA...where there are more cows than people.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 03:07:52 PM »
I find cows make better neighbors than lots of humans, even if cows kind of smell.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
I find cows make better neighbors than lots of humans, even if cows kind of smell.

At my grandmothers house, there used to be a huge cattle ranch up the hill. Well, the smell at about 5 o'clock that came down that hill was stronger than grandma cooking (a big batch of) chitlins. :-X :-X

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »
THe time of year when the farmers cant get into the fields to get rid of Moo Poo is the bad time up here.
Man, throw the right wind and some hot + humid...Whew :'(.
People buy houses in new developments and THEN go crazy when they find out about that.
The farms been there for 100-150+ yrs, go ahead, complain. See what it gets ya at the village hall ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2007, 04:10:18 PM »
THe time of year when the farmers cant get into the fields to get rid of Moo Poo is the bad time up here.
People buy houses in new developments and THEN go crazy when they find out about that.
The farms been there for 100-150+ yrs, go ahead, complain. See what it gets ya at the village hall ;D

I LOVE that smell.  ;D  Or the smell of a horse barn mixed with leather.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2007, 04:12:15 PM »
No that is one the reason why I like cooking..to eat it. I like tinkering with the recipes to make it my own.

I like tinkering and tasting and cooking too... but like babydoc says, moderation is everything. The "take two bites then push the plate in the direction of the big person at the table" is guaranteed to keep you on the low end of the bodyfat scale.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2007, 04:20:47 PM »
I LOVE that smell.  ;D  Or the smell of a horse barn mixed with leather.

EWWWW! I'm glad the farm is abandoned now.

That is is of no concern...for 40 some years, the closest neighbor was 500 yards upt the hill. Roosters would wake you up. Ever been to a house where there are more banny roosters, ducks, chickens in the front yard than people kids at a high school...

I like tinkering and tasting and cooking too... but like babydoc says, moderation is everything. The "take two bites then push the plate in the direction of the big person at the table" is guaranteed to keep you on the low end of the bodyfat scale.

I had to learn this. My favorite meal at Grandma's is breakfast...and it consists of fried porkchops, fried apples (the consistancy of applesauce) and buttermilk biscuits.....HMMM, Hmm. Heaven.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »
Thats good stuff, and there's 2 kinds of farm boys- thick and strong  & wiry and strong.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »
White chocolate chip Kentucky bourbon pecan pie.............or, brownie-bottom reese's peanut butter cup cheesecake (heck, pretty much ANY kind of homemade cheesecake).  Those show up at work, and EVERYONE knows I made them :)

And, the closer to contest time, the MORE I bake.  Somehow, I find it therapeutic...baking all that stuff and pawning it off on other people!!!

I am soooo glad I don't work with you! I'd need my trainer following me around 24/7 for damage control. Whew!!!! That sounds like a slice of heaven. I think I just lost my abs reading your post!
My signature dessert is Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting...I also make a mean Chocolate Peanutbutter pie...mmmmmm can't wait until my show is over....3 more weeks!!