Author Topic: Craig and Kelly's demeanor  (Read 9974 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Craig and Kelly's demeanor
« on: December 30, 2005, 12:58:09 AM »
Through this ordeal there have been many questions that no doubt will be answered in time. What has got me puzzled is how Craig and Kelly have acted through out this ordeal. People tend to watch the accused closely to try and figure out what they might be thinking. I'm sure that everyone here has at one time or another watched a court case where a man or woman has been accused of murder. Usually they are very sullen in the attitude no matter who they are, especially when they are guilty.

In this case Craig is certainly acting very confident. He either knows something we all don't or is just plain stupid. Most people here will agree with the latter I'm sure. I was somewhat surprised when he plead not guilty but not too much. I'm sure he also realises that he could spend the rest of his life in prison or even get the death penalty. If Kelly did the killing then he is innocent of the charges against him, but not innocent completely. 

Kelly on the other hand is acting like she is on death row. Now I understand that it is a little different for her. I'm sure she has never been in trouble before and this is all very new to her and she must be very scared, but according to the warrent she is being accused of being an accomplice and arson. As far as we know, her involvement so far has been limited to buying lighter fluid or something to that effect. If she works out a possible deal then she could be facing no more than 5 years give or take. I'm sure that she will claim Craig made her do all this and she was afraid for her life because Craig is crazy and it is a well known fact that he has threatened people before and lets not forget an ex felon. He's no doubt beat her before and don't forget the steroids. Hell, if she plays this to the hilt she might just get probation. Get ready for this. I'm telling you now it's coming. I guess that my point about all this that it doesn't take a genius to figure out what her lawyer has planned and she by now must know this . If I was her lawyer I would be playing out this scenario to the jury. Poor Kelly, the wife of a drug crazed, ex felon, steroid user who has spent years of abuse from her violent husband. So why is Kelly looking like a girl who is going to the gallows and Craig looks like he's on his way to summer camp?? One things for sure, someone is going away for a very long time. The question is who.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
Re: Craig and Kelly's demeanor
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 01:03:36 AM »
Craig's too cocky to look depressed and stressed out in the public eye. I'm sure in private he's a nervous wreck. Kelly is letting her emotions show, being female and arrested for the first time.

Neve

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 02:04:12 AM »
look how confident Scott Peterson looked through out his trial. Did he do it ? Yes. If you looked at him you would have thought he was innocent.

Through this ordeal there have been many questions that no doubt will be answered in time. What has got me puzzled is how Craig and Kelly have acted through out this ordeal. People tend to watch the accused closely to try and figure out what they might be thinking. I'm sure that everyone here has at one time or another watched a court case where a man or woman has been accused of murder. Usually they are very sullen in the attitude no matter who they are, especially when they are guilty.

In this case Craig is certainly acting very confident. He either knows something we all don't or is just plain stupid. Most people here will agree with the latter I'm sure. I was somewhat surprised when he plead not guilty but not too much. I'm sure he also realises that he could spend the rest of his life in prison or even get the death penalty. If Kelly did the killing then he is innocent of the charges against him, but not innocent completely. 

Kelly on the other hand is acting like she is on death row. Now I understand that it is a little different for her. I'm sure she has never been in trouble before and this is all very new to her and she must be very scared, but according to the warrent she is being accused of being an accomplice and arson. As far as we know, her involvement so far has been limited to buying lighter fluid or something to that effect. If she works out a possible deal then she could be facing no more than 5 years give or take. I'm sure that she will claim Craig made her do all this and she was afraid for her life because Craig is crazy and it is a well known fact that he has threatened people before and lets not forget an ex felon. He's no doubt beat her before and don't forget the steroids. Hell, if she plays this to the hilt she might just get probation. Get ready for this. I'm telling you now it's coming. I guess that my point about all this that it doesn't take a genius to figure out what her lawyer has planned and she by now must know this . If I was her lawyer I would be playing out this scenario to the jury. Poor Kelly, the wife of a drug crazed, ex felon, steroid user who has spent years of abuse from her violent husband. So why is Kelly looking like a girl who is going to the gallows and Craig looks like he's on his way to summer camp?? One things for sure, someone is going away for a very long time. The question is who.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 03:03:57 AM »
Don't read too much into the behaviors, too hard to interpret without knowing them.

Should be interesting to see how long it takes to get them to testify against one another.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 03:14:39 AM »
similar to scott peterson, CT has always displayed arrogant narcissism ...that's what this entire 'badboy of probodybuilding' is about.
CT has excellent coping skills in controlled environments.  he may excel in prison, he did the last time.

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 08:22:38 AM »
I WOULD DISAGREE ABOUT ARROGANCE. I FEEL THAT HE IS NOT OVERBOARD WITH BEING CONFIDANT. AS FOR THE SMILING, THAT IS WHEN HE TOLD SOMEONE THINGS WERE GOING TO BE OK. IF HE LOOKED REMORSEFUL OR DEEPLY SADDENED THEN THAT COULD ALSO HINT OF GUILT. AS FOR KR, WOMEN ESPRESS AND WE INTERPRET THEIR EMOTIONS DIFFERENTLY. NO WOMEN GUILTY OR NOT WOULD BE UP BEING IN JAIL AND ACCUSED OF MURDER. JUST MY 2 PENNIES
Gonna Beat Em'

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 10:53:37 AM »
One things for sure, someone is going away for a very long time. The question is who.

That seems to be the only remaining subject of interest here... which one will turn on the other and how it will all play out.  If I had to guess, I'd say they were in it together from start to finish and are equally guilty. But, if one or the other can spin a scenerio pinning it on the other person, it's possible one of them could get off relatively lightly, while the other carries the full weight of this crime.
Ron: "I am lazy."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 11:36:57 AM »
I think one thing that is going to determine the severity of punishment will be the past of each.  Titus is an ex-con drug dealer who has the reputation of being bad.  That's not going to help him at all.  Kelly from what I understand has never been in trouble.  So that will help her.  She could always play up that Titus threatened her numerous times about not supporting him and staying with him.  Hell he just killed one girl why not two. 

Damian

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 11:40:06 AM »
Craig still might not be the actual murderer.

Maybe he was just trying to cover it up for his wife like some of the other posts say.

That might explain why he's calm and she's a mess.

I don't know.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 12:40:05 PM »
I really doubt he would be covering up for her.  Plus even if he was that wouldn't explain his calmness.  He is still up for murder.  I think it's because he has been in jail before he does know the procedure and he knows the calmer and more confident he looks the more it could show he is innocent.  I mean I have seen other murder suspects to on TV and really none of them show any signs of loss of control or nervousness.  But I do think when they are lying there in bed at night they are thinking about their life ending in a bad way. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 12:41:44 PM »
who knows he could just have better ability to compartmentalize

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 02:29:52 PM »

I stated this before & pumpster will disagree with this.

He's an expert...so listen to what he has to say

;)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 08:04:57 PM »
it's easy to look "confident" even when you are charged with murder if you don't have a conscience to upset you...that's Craig's secret

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 08:13:50 PM »
it's easy to look "confident" even when you are charged with murder if you don't have a conscience to upset you...that's Craig's secret

I don't know... I don't have much of a conscience to speak of, yet I suspect I'd be rattled if I were arrested and charged with murder.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 08:38:43 PM »
I don't know... I don't have much of a conscience to speak of, yet I suspect I'd be rattled if I were arrested and charged with murder.

ya think?

but then again...by pumpsters synopsis....there's no "basics" in human behavior

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 09:13:35 PM »

i'm with buffalo on this here case

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 12:53:23 PM »
Disgusted wrote: 
<<So why is Kelly looking like a girl who is going to the gallows and Craig looks like he's on his way to summer camp??>>

I'll tell you exactly why... Craig is a career criminal who knows how to perambulate both inside and outside the joint, is a true dyed-in-the-wool con man, and has had a lifetime of practice at the high art of deception.

Kelly, on the other hand, is only 6 years into this... She is finally realizing, probably through endless deafening echoes ringing her brain dry, of the voices of all the people who "tried to tell her..." within that first year, that she is in deep, deep trouble and it's all due to HER choices. People stopped trying to help her after that first year because it was too ugly if they did say something. He convinced her to tell him EVERYTHING people said, and instructed her to reply, "I hope you're not ashamed for me to repeat this to Craig, because I'm going to." No one wanted to be threatened or risk bodily harm, so after awhile they just said, "Why friggin' bother!? Go have yourselves a nice, f****ed up life! What do I care?"

Besides, can you imagine what it's like for Kelly withdrawing in confinement? She probably is, he probably isn't. Though, I will say, those county jail systems can truly be a hotbed for easy 1-2-3 crystal meth labs. My husband was stopped for a traffic warrant and sadly had to spend the night in our local county jail (our state makes no exceptions).  While there, for less than a 24 hour period, he was offered meth non-stop, along with other drugs, and got to see how people made it from cold meds in their cells in plain site. Amazing. So I'm not sure she is withdrawing unless she's in a wing all by herself, or a holding cell. If she's in some county population, she's probably killing her pain every hour, come to think of it.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 01:03:15 PM »
gee maybe i should get arrested there so i can get a crash course on crystal meth all in one night

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
I've thought about doing something and going to prison just so I can be forced to diet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 02:00:15 PM »
Someone was cooking meth in their jail cell? I'll have to call shenanigans on that claim. I've been in a lot of jail & prison cells and I've seen a lot of crazy things but cooking gack in your cell?
a

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 02:03:52 PM »
lol  yeah   that part didnt sound kosher

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »
I've thought about doing something and going to prison just so I can be forced to diet.

HAHA. Onlyme, you're a funny guy. I'm beginning to warm up to you even though I sometimes think you're an idiot!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »

Craig is either a cynical sociopath, or genuinely innocent. One of the two.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2006, 08:43:45 PM »
  Craig is either a cynical sociopath, or genuinely innocent. One of the two.

I'll take "cynical sociopath" for $1000, Alex.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »

I'll take "cynical sociopath" for $1000, Alex.

Yeah, unfortunately i'll have to agree with you, brother. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE