Author Topic: Newbie question: Is there a way for me to easily track threads I have posted in?  (Read 1560 times)

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Is there a way to easily track threads I have posted in? Other boards will list the threads that I have posted in and have new posts by others. These notifications will go on indefinitely as long as I am subscribed to the thread. How can this be done on Getbig?

Thanks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Is there a way to easily track threads I have posted in? Other boards will list the threads that I have posted in and have new posts by others. These notifications will go on indefinitely as long as I am subscribed to the thread. How can this be done on Getbig?

Thanks.
Push "notify" on the top of the thread you wish to follow.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ......BITCH!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tarzan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Ok. Thanks. It would be nice if that was the default action when you post in a thread. On one board I frequent you automatically become subscribed once you post in a thread.

I did see that I can also view all my posts under Profile > Posts. So that helps.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Also, at the top of your page you should see "Show new replies to your posts."  You can click on this and see if it displays what you want.
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Push "notify" on the top of the thread you wish to follow.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. ......BITCH!!!!!!!!

lmao.