Author Topic: Global Deal to End Tax Havens Moves Ahead as Nations Back 15% Rate  (Read 709 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Listen up all you Uberwealthy Getbiggers, this could have a huge impact on all that money you are hiding to avoid being taxed. No doubt your boy Trump is among those who will be affected. 

More than 130 countries agreed to set a minimum tax rate of 15% as governments look to end a race to the bottom on corporate taxation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/08/business/oecd-global-minimum-tax.html?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Global Deal to End Tax Havens Moves Ahead as Nations Back 15% Rate
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 06:22:19 PM »
Listen up all you Uberwealthy Getbiggers, this could have a huge impact on all that money you are hiding to avoid being taxed. No doubt your boy Trump is among those who will be affected. 

More than 130 countries agreed to set a minimum tax rate of 15% as governments look to end a race to the bottom on corporate taxation.

i only care what the vatican is hiding like more knowledge of an after life? Take care primeboy
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 06:22:58 PM »

Won't affect Trump much because of his depreciation structure, but your TDS is strong.

All of this is lip service...corporations will never pay 15% tax, if anything they will end up putting a 15% "world VAT" on the consumer. Why? Because the consumer has no lobby power.

Unionized liberals giving financial advices and commentary is always a good time.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 06:25:11 PM »
What will they be doing about central banks which create trillions of dollars out of thin air,  driving up asset prices which are owned primarily by the Uber wealthy? The whole thing is a fucking ruse.

Why do you even speak about shit that you know nothing about?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 06:25:18 PM »
Ending the race to the bottom.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 06:33:52 PM »
What will they be doing about central banks which create trillions of dollars out of thin air,  driving up asset prices which are owned primarily by the Uber wealthy? The whole thing is a fucking ruse.

haha the key will be another new religion then flipping words around to hide knowlege, but only once vatican is start to be revealed revealed
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2021, 06:39:44 PM »
You can't tax your way to prosperity. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 06:59:34 PM »

My post is direct from a NY Times article. I am not the one doing the speaking, otherwise I'd expect them to pay me. If you don't agree with what's posted, take it up with the NY Times. I don't know shit about off shore accounts because unlike other rich Getbiggers, I don't have any.

I got a dividend check from Macy's today. It was around half the amount it usually is. Is Macy's in trouble financially? Guess it might be time to dump my Macy's stock or would you advise I wait until it goes back up.

A couple of weeks ago, I got mineral rights royalty payments from Shell Oil (recently purchased from Chesapeake) and TransOil. They were around three times higher that what I've been getting in the recent past. Guess that is thanks to high gas prices. It's a win for me because I only have to fill my gas tank once a month.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 07:12:09 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 07:13:47 PM »
Difference is, I didn't say that.  :D

True. But you should have because it is true.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2021, 07:52:27 PM »

You should sue the former president for alienation of affection.  He is all you think about (besides butt plugs), yet he likely never thinks of you at all. 
~

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 08:50:25 PM »

It isn't a wealth tax. I don't know if US citizens really "hide" money offshore any more?  Maybe from their spouses? Seems more directed at companies that move their headquarters to other counties.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 12:22:14 AM »

Bitcoin solves that ...

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 12:55:58 AM »

#mintthecoin

https://nationalfile.com/dems-float-trillion-dollar-platinum-coin-plan-to-inject-1-trillion-into-governments-account-without-any-impact-on-inflation/

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 05:08:31 AM »
It isn't a wealth tax. I don't know if US citizens really "hide" money offshore any more?  Maybe from their spouses? Seems more directed at companies that move their headquarters to other counties.

Yes.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 05:09:19 AM »
i only care what the vatican is hiding like more knowledge of an after life? Take care primeboy

are you confusing the third secret of Fatima with the turd secret of Falcon?
c

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2021, 06:59:22 AM »
Supposedly it's goal is to end price wars between producing countries.

Price wars reduce profits and soon nobody makes money.