Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8156 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2021, 05:49:09 AM »
Earl bringing the pain💪

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2021, 05:55:26 AM »
The unvaxxed will split from society and form our own. Then we wait. As you vaccinated sadly get more sick from cancer and myocarditis, we the unvaxxed will be the remaining left.

I've already seen the term "purebloods" in use.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2021, 06:24:07 AM »

I've already seen the term "purebloods" in use.  ;)
Yes, same here.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2021, 06:54:39 AM »
The unvaxxed will split from society and form our own. Then we wait. As you vaccinated sadly get more sick from cancer and myocarditis, we the unvaxxed will be the remaining left.

you'll die out in 30 years, most of the anti-vaxxers seem to be well over 50. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2021, 07:18:27 AM »
The pro vaccine people will get 20 shots

Only to be left with nothing

Used and abused

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2021, 08:21:09 AM »
We must be a test case for the rest of the world down here.

We have a project underway and in testing for Facial recognition on buses. This will link back to your mygov app on your phone and pull your covid vaccination status. Unvaxed won’t be allowed on public transport.

My advice is still the same, if you don’t get vaxed you need to consider how far you are willing to be squeezed before you give in. When we ease up on 1st December the unvaxed cannot leave their LGA ever again. But apparently we are allowed a Choice lol.

I can’t even return to work because I have only had my first shot.

Sounds like China's Social Credit system. It's also linked to facial recognition cameras.

Someone with a low enough score in China cannot even buy a train ticket, and of course cannot be employed.

It's linked to their bank account so they could probably be prevented from accessing their funds for any other payments as well.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2021, 06:28:46 PM »
Sounds like China's Social Credit system. It's also linked to facial recognition cameras.

Someone with a low enough score in China cannot even buy a train ticket, and of course cannot be employed.

It's linked to their bank account so they could probably be prevented from accessing their funds for any other payments as well.

it could definitely develop into that. The project is supposed to be ready for in field testing by October 2022. This will link back to our main service records which includes vaccination status.

Now, I’m not surprised about the above but this one this morning has me a bit WTF…..

A pic starting to do the rounds is of 2 x UN painted/model riot vehicles being transport down here on a semi trailer  :o

Bare in mind that China recently said they will launch nuclear weapons on Australia if we get involved in a military way with Taiwan. I’m not all that big on odds of a world war as I think it’s civil war that erupts when shortages really start to hurt.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2021, 09:08:34 PM »

What if you own a second home in another state?

Then what?

Are people banned from a state they pay property taxes etc?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2021, 11:08:33 PM »

Or the remaining 'right'.

In the news in my neck of the woods, just yesterday and today there has been sad story in the media about vibrant young woman who had none of the common comorbidities often found in those who succumb to COVID and who died from a blood clot after having the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. She left behind a husband and children. This is horribly, horribly heartbreaking. She is the fourth recorded person in the U.S. to have died as a result of this vaccine. In contrast, how many have survived as a result of getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine? Guess that just isn't newsworthy.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2021, 11:20:29 PM »

In the news in my neck of the woods, just yesterday and today there has been sad story in the media about vibrant young woman who had none of the common comorbidities often found in those who succumb to COVID and who died from a blood clot after having the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. She left behind a husband and children. This is horribly, horribly heartbreaking. She is the fourth recorded person in the U.S. to have died as a result of this vaccine. In contrast, how many have survived as a result of getting the Johnson and Johnson vaccine? Guess that just isn't newsworthy.

That's like saying how many survived after getting covid?  Better to focus on the deaths.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2021, 04:23:45 AM »
What if you own a second home in another state?

Then what?

Are people banned from a state they pay property taxes etc?

We don't pay property taxes like in America. We have council rates which might be something like US1.5k/qtr depending where you are.

You could get out prior to the border lockdowns and then during you could return back home just fine. But you can't leave home and enter another state right now. Your drivers licence is your primary place of residence. If you want to cross the border you have to put in an application with the reason but saying you want to visit your holiday house is probably not likely to be approved. You'd put in a business reason.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2021, 07:11:02 AM »

You are brainwashed. I can’t and won’t deal with your dribble.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2021, 08:17:27 AM »

Go get your booster

Mr creepy

I don’t feel safe

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2021, 11:23:21 AM »
You are brainwashed. I can’t and won’t deal with your dribble.

So you think I made that story up? It's big news around the northwest.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2021, 04:44:06 PM »
We don't pay property taxes like in America. We have council rates which might be something like US1.5k/qtr depending where you are.

You could get out prior to the border lockdowns and then during you could return back home just fine. But you can't leave home and enter another state right now. Your drivers licence is your primary place of residence. If you want to cross the border you have to put in an application with the reason but saying you want to visit your holiday house is probably not likely to be approved. You'd put in a business reason.

or just pretend to live in towns like Coolangatta/Tweed Heads  8)

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2021, 05:09:55 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2021, 07:04:51 AM »
I'm sure watching it. I'm actually a little scared to write what I really think because I'll be declared an enemy of the state.

But fuck it.

You do what the government tells you to do or you get destroyed. Protest is illegal and the news is outright state propaganda. It's straight up fascism. I hope they come to their senses but there's a good chance I'm going to end up in a fucking internment camp if I don't take the vaccine.

So I guess... remember me, you guys. I think I'm joking when I say that, but I might not be.

"If you got a black list, I wanna be on it."