Author Topic: Sandy Hook staged?  (Read 179850 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Sandy Hook staged?
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:09:57 PM »
This will get moved to the CT board I'm sure. I am not a CT whackjob, but something seems incredibly fishy. . At this point in my life, nothing surprises me anymore.

Anyway-- take a gander at these videos. The second one is the most convincing and head scratching.

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Sandy Hook staged?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:41:06 PM »
If people don't at least realize the media lies to them every single day they are idiots.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 09:14:02 PM »
This to me, seemed like there was more than meets the eye... even if it was just that the media twisted the facts and the government pounced on an opportunity to push their agenda.... but it was awfully fishy, 3-4 of the almost identical scenarios going down back to back to back, marshall law in Boston.... everything being blamed on 'assault weapons' (except boston ofc)

Seemed almost like they were testing the waters to see how much power/liberty they could get their citizens to give up willfully.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 09:36:52 PM »
cliffs plz

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 09:38:16 PM »
Shock-- you are 100% right. There is no such thing as coincidence in the political arena. I respect your opinion regardless, but especially in this case because it confirms that I'm not imagining shit.

IMO this whole "massacre" was nothing more than an elaborate hoax.  

I challenge anyone to watch the first two videos and tell me something isn't terribly wrong.

For the record, I do not believe 911, or the moon landing, or any other tin foil hat conspiracy theory popular among our getbig breathren is legitimate.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 01:05:37 AM »
Shock-- you are 100% right. There is no such thing as coincidence in the political arena. I respect your opinion regardless, but especially in this case because it confirms that I'm not imagining shit.

I challenge anyone to watch the first two videos and tell me something isn't terribly wrong.

For the record, I do not believe 911, or the moon landing, or any other tin foil hat conspiracy theory popular among our getbig breathren is legitimate.

Man, that just bugs the poop out of me that you should even feel compelled to state that disclaimer.

I mean, what the heck is wrong with people these days? Just because you question an anomaly, or something doesn't quite seem kosher to you about a particular line of  "official rhetoric" ...that's suppose to mean you automatically believe every conspiracy theory that has ever been floated? Nonsense! The very fact that so many close-minded pin heads expect a "conspiracy theory" to first receive the proverbial "stamp of approval" from the very MSM presstitutes who collude with the very conspirators themselves before it can be examined is beyond a joke, and they're too ignorant and mentally enslaved to realize they're walking around in a trance, and that their minds are not their own. Screw 'em! You don't need their approval to believe what you want, and screw 'em if they're ignorant enough to attribute other beliefs to you by osmosis.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 07:22:15 AM »
The shit bag liberals in NYS and CT rammed through the worst laws using that incident. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
best part is we as a country dont do squat to stop this stuff even though we know the govt lies more and more each day... we dont do shit

EXCEPT

you guys get hard over who you are going to vote for next time... like thats going to make any bit of a difference..

holy shit get a clue

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »

Are you saying perhaps there weren't murders? Or are you saying someone unnamed may have committed the murders, or what? What are your thoughts?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2014, 12:30:29 PM »
Are you saying perhaps there weren't murders? Or are you saying someone unnamed may have committed the murders, or what? What are your thoughts?

There were no murders. The story makes absolutely no sense. This was a staged operation orchestrated by the government and media IMO.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »
yep the whole town was in on it and nobody said nothing  :D :D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 01:37:24 PM »
Whole town was in on what?

Nobody died. In fact several of the "victims" were on national television almost two months after the "massacre" singing the national anthem at the Superbowl.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 01:48:53 PM »

Nobody died. In fact several of the "victims" were on national television almost two months after the "massacre" singing the national anthem at the Superbowl.

brahahahahahaha  so no kids at this school died,so it was all staged, :D :D :D so the town must have been involved in it.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 02:43:37 PM »
No way could it be inside although Malloy is a fucking dink

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 05:48:13 PM »
No way could it be inside although Malloy is a fucking dink

Look at the second video and then tell me the official story is true.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 04:05:30 PM »

So if a person wants to decide whether the woman's claims are true (from video 2), this may be the fastest way to do it. Somewhere around the end of that vid, she focuses on the kids singing in the Superbowl, one by one, showing a few pictures of each. One of the pictures for each kid is framed, and I believe that is the most publicized picture for that particular individual.

There are collage-type pictures all over the web to compare.

So from the Superbowl claim alone, should be easy to say whether the woman has something or if she's full of it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 04:12:02 PM »
Crazy story.

But to be clever enough to pull off the hoax and stupid enough to have them singing on one of the most watch and recorded events?

My money is on the debunk.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »

Size may not be optimal, but this is from a CBS website:

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2014, 10:23:07 AM »
Crazy story.

But to be clever enough to pull off the hoax and stupid enough to have them singing on one of the most watch and recorded events?

My money is on the debunk.

My money is on never finding out the truth either way.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2014, 10:40:50 AM »
Last one to digest folks.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 12:25:38 PM »
On the second video, regarding the dispute over whether an autopsy was performed on the body of a person named as Noah Pozner: If no murders occurred, then exactly who is the person claiming to be the mother (of Noah Pozner), and what could be her objective?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2014, 05:58:26 PM »
The prevailing theory is explained pretty well in this video. The proposal submitted by Noah's "family members" in the closing 1:30 makes me want to vomit. This whole thing was about confiscating guns.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 09:48:48 AM »
Did anyone else look closely at the Superbowl footage? Because it looked to me like (in each case) the main picture is not only different from the individual focused upon, but it's different than the other two pictures.

So while the secondary images appear to be those of the person focused upon in the singing footage, the main picture (the supposedly confirmed one of the individual) does not.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 09:51:24 PM »
The Superbowl claim is the Sandy Hook version of empty buildings and holograms. Not believable.

I don't know what to say about the legitimately strange items in this story, including all the power-tripping psychopaths that "just so happened" to be involved, but no way I'm prepared to say it was a hoax.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 12:02:47 PM »
This will get moved to the CT board I'm sure. I am not a CT whackjob, but something seems incredibly fishy. . At this point in my life, nothing surprises me anymore.

Anyway-- take a gander at these videos. The second one is the most convincing and head scratching.

"I am not a CT whackjob, but take a gander at these incredibly stupid foil hat videos, and see how they will present this completely brainless conspiracy theory to you, like to the bunch of fucking retards with no brains at all. They even tell you in the video what you sould think frame by frame, because they are counting on the fact that you are idiots."

I kind of translated your message in the form where you can see what it really tells to the readers. Here is some pointers to you:

1. If you really believe that crap, feel free to cut your throat any time soon. It will help you over that stupidity and many other problems.

2. Are you really so dumb, that there has to be narrator to tell you what you see in the video, or it is possible that there is another reason why he is there? Maybe his task is manipulate your simple and ignorant mind to see there things what they want you to see, even if there isn't anything "fishy"?

3. Why don't retard like you never ask for the evidence BEFORE you start spreading crap like this around the world. You would very soon realize that there isn't any evidence, just these stupid claims.

4. Do you retards even know what the word "evidence" means? People use evidence to prove things to be a facts. Foil hat idiots uses claims to fuck your simple mind. There is big difference between those two things.

Let's play this little game just for fun. It is very simple and goes like this: From this moment of time, you are allowed to post only claims which you can prove to be facts by the concrete and real evidence. Let see the flow of the messages which fit in this rule. I bet there will be not even one message which will fit this simple rule, and do you guys know why? YOU CAN'T PROVE LIES TO BE THE FACTS  ;D