Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 155434 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #575 on: February 16, 2022, 03:23:53 PM »
Kids now between 5 – 20 years old will, in 15 years and beyond, be a generation of the most compliant, continually fearful, and state-dependent people we’ve ever had.  And they will raise their kids to have the same attitudes.  They’ll vote accordingly, and The Left are lying in wait, licking their chops at the possibilities.

Build back better foundered, but what it comprises will come back under different guises and names.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-02-16/mask-mandates-garcetti-super-bowl

This is how the mask mandate is going in our house:

On Monday, the sixth-grader, who wore her surgical mask all day at school, including when she ran a mile in P.E., came home and plopped onto the couch to start her Mandarin homework.

“You can take off your mask now,” I said.

“I don’t want to!” she said. “It’s so comfortable.

This is not unusual. My 11-year-old niece is better at following public health directives than most adults I know.

About 10 months ago, when we picked up our new puppy in Carlsbad, a far more politically conservative area than Venice, the maskless man of the house looked at my niece and said: “Can I ask you a question? Why are you wearing that mask?”

I like to,” she replied. “It makes me feel safe.”

What could he say? Take it off, I don’t want you to feel safe?

He just shrugged.

Recently, when public health officials advised that cloth masks were not as effective in reducing the transmission of the Omicron variant, my niece switched from her beloved fabric masks, which were a pain to keep clean, to disposable paper ones. With zero complaint.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #576 on: February 16, 2022, 04:27:02 PM »

Strawcuck and Obamafags are like this

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2022-02-16/mask-mandates-garcetti-super-bowl

This is how the mask mandate is going in our house:

On Monday, the sixth-grader, who wore her surgical mask all day at school, including when she ran a mile in P.E., came home and plopped onto the couch to start her Mandarin homework.

“You can take off your mask now,” I said.

“I don’t want to!” she said. “It’s so comfortable.

This is not unusual. My 11-year-old niece is better at following public health directives than most adults I know.

About 10 months ago, when we picked up our new puppy in Carlsbad, a far more politically conservative area than Venice, the maskless man of the house looked at my niece and said: “Can I ask you a question? Why are you wearing that mask?”

I like to,” she replied. “It makes me feel safe.”

What could he say? Take it off, I don’t want you to feel safe?

He just shrugged.

Recently, when public health officials advised that cloth masks were not as effective in reducing the transmission of the Omicron variant, my niece switched from her beloved fabric masks, which were a pain to keep clean, to disposable paper ones. With zero complaint.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: February 17, 2022, 05:30:37 AM »
Democrats Are Stubbornly Clinging to the Masking of Children
Townhall.com ^ | February 17, 2022 | Jenny Beth Martin
Posted on 2/17/2022, 8:29:16 AM by

All over the country last week, Democrat governors and mayors engaged in their own Olympic-level gymnastics to flip and twist their way to ending COVID-inspired mandates – except, oddly, in some states, mask mandates for children in school. Science has shown children to be the very least likely to become seriously infected, or to become hospitalized, or to die. The endless masking of children begs the question: What science are these Democrats following?

Science has shown masks are harmful to children’s mental and emotional well-being. Masks have contributed to learning loss and speech impediments – to say nothing of breathing problems.

With an ever-growing number of scientists and research papers demonstrating the harms caused by masks, what’s behind so many Democrats’ decisions to keep mask mandates in place for school children?

It turns out it isn’t science at all. It’s politics. What’s behind it is the teachers unions, that’s what.

The last ten days or so have seen a rush by Democrats from west coast to east, from California’s Gavin Newsom to New Jersey’s Phil Murphy and many in between, to dump mask mandates as fast as they can. Was it because of science? Yes, but not medical or health science. As Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said on the floor of the Senate Monday, it was because of “political science” – that is, Democrats have concluded there is political peril ahead for those officeholders who were cheerleaders for the lockdowns and endless masking. Democrats are now scrambling as fast as they can not only to abandon these reckless and nonsensical policies, but to rewrite history and pretend they were never on that side of the argument in the first place.

Yet many Democrats are stubbornly clinging to the masking of children.

Democrat governors in New York, California, and Illinois – states with the three largest school districts in the country (New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago) – all announced plans in recent days to terminate mask mandates for businesses and other indoor spaces, but said they would leave in place mask mandates for schools and licensed child-care centers.

Explaining her decision to maintain mask requirements in schools, New York Gov. Kathy Hochul said, “Kids are in a very concentrated setting. And also, adults can make their own decisions. Children still need adults to look out for their health.”

Implicit in her statement is that the adults who will make those decisions to look out for children’s health are not the children’s parents, but school administrators, teachers, officeholders – in other words, the self-designated “experts,” the very same people who got just about everything wrong during the lockdowns.

Hochul seems to pay as much attention to the science as she does to political trends. Parents don’t want to be treated as an adjunct to a so-called “expert” in the rearing of their children. (See: Virginia Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s stunning upset loss after saying, in essence, parents should take a back seat to the teachers unions.)

Worse, Hochul’s explanation sounds like an excuse, a diversion, because what she is really doing is deflecting attention from what she does not want to acknowledge as the real reason she and the other Democrat governors are dropping mask mandates everywhere other than schools – the demands of the teachers unions, the most powerful element in the modern Democratic Party base.

Appearing last week’s on one of the most important propaganda centers of the modern left – MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” – American Federation of Teachers union president Randi Weingarten was asked about unmasking children. She responded, “I am in favor of an off ramp on masks. The real issue becomes, is the spread low enough so that there’s no dissemination and transmission in schools?”

Zero transmission in schools? That’s Weingarten’s position? We can end the mask mandates for children when we achieve zero transmission in schools?

That’s simply absurd.

On the other hand, it’s helpful, in a way. It creates a very bright line distinction between belief systems – on the one hand, you can side with the teachers’ union chief who insists that children remain masked until we achieve the impossible, while on the other hand, you can side with everyone else who’s ready to recognize that the coronavirus is here to stay, and we’ll learn to live with it without harming our children by forcing them to wear masks in perpetuity.

Elections are about choices, and campaigns are about contrasts. Weingarten’s position creates a very clear contrast, that’s for sure. Will Democrats who want to win in the fall stand with Weingarten – or with the parents?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: February 18, 2022, 07:14:13 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: February 21, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: February 23, 2022, 01:47:48 PM »
Whoopi Goldberg: Right Supports Authoritarian Putin But ‘We Can’t Even Get You to Wear a Mask’
Breitbart ^ | 02/23/2022 | Pam Key
Posted on 2/23/2022, 1:28:35 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-host Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that a majority on the right thinking that President Vladimir Putin was a strong leader contradicted not wanting the U.S. government to require wearing a mask as part of COVID restrictions.

Tuesday on the Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson said, “Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?… Does he eat dogs? These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is no. Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that. So why does permanent Washington hate him so much?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: February 24, 2022, 05:24:20 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #583 on: February 25, 2022, 03:59:46 PM »
Screwballs.

AnnaLynne McCord, Actor And Novice Twitter Poet, Is Defending Her Viral Putin Poem
“I know how I could easily have moved in the direction of becoming a dictator myself.”
by Kelsey Weekman
BuzzFeed News Reporter
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kelseyweekman/annalynne-mccord-twitter-poem-putin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: February 28, 2022, 06:45:08 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: February 28, 2022, 08:04:19 AM »
MI6 Chief Faces Backlash For Saying Ukraine War is About LGBT Rights (UK)
Summit News ^ | 2-28-22 | Paul Joseph Watson
Posted on 2/28/2022, 11:03:41 AM

The head of MI6, who includes his preferred pronouns in his Twitter bio, faced backlash for suggesting that a large part of the war in Ukraine was about “LGBT+ rights.”

Yes, really.

Richard Moore (he/him), leader of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service, made the comments in a Twitter thread.

“With the tragedy and destruction unfolding so distressingly in Ukraine, we should remember the values and hard won freedoms that distinguish us from Putin, none more than LGBT+ rights. So let’s resume our series of tweets to mark #LGBTHM2022,” he wrote.

Introducing P: “I had to move for the job when I joined #MI6, so I was relieved to find out there was an LGBT+ network group. Through the group I’ve made some great friends in the office, and it’s reassuring to know it’s there for support if I need it.”

— Richard Moore (@ChiefMI6) February 25, 2022

(Excerpt) Read more at summit.news ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: February 28, 2022, 08:15:00 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 28, 2022, 12:16:48 PM »
Joy Behar: Trump's support for Russia is 'about white supremacy'
The hill ^ | 02/28/2022 | Dominick Mastrangelo
Posted on 2/28/2022, 2:26:29 PM

Joy Behar, a co-host of ABC's “The View,” on Monday said that she thinks former President Trump's stated support for Russian President Vladimir Putin amid the latter's invasion of Ukraine is rooted in white supremacy.

"What do you think is behind it though?" Behar asked her co-hosts on the popular daytime talk show. "Because I was reading an article that a lot of it is about white supremacy. A lot of this support for Russia and Putin is about white supremacy."

Behar did not offer specifics on the article she had cited, but co-host Whoopi Goldberg chimed in, saying "there are a lot of folks who think it would be a better country if it were more like Russia. I don't agree, but that's me."

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: March 07, 2022, 11:25:13 AM »
Cynthia Nixon Freaks After NYC Lifts Mask Mandates: ‘An Enormous Step Backwards’
Breitbart ^ | 7 Mar 2022 | DAVID NG
Posted on 3/7/2022, 1:25:39 PM by conservative98

HBO’s Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon has blasted New York City for lifting masking mandates, saying it represents “an enormous step backwards.” She also indicated she and her family will continue to mask up despite the city’s newly relaxed rules.

Her angry screed comes as the Hollywood star posted photos her herself and her family posing maskless with friends while on vacation in Kenya.

Starting Monday, New York City formally lifted vaccine requirements and indoor mask mandates, including in public schools, where masks will be optional for kids 5 and up. Masks are still mandatory for pre-kindergarten kids and for all people on public transportation.

Broadway shows are still requiring ticketholders to mask up through April 30 at least.

A lifelong New Yorker, Cynthia Nixon wasn’t happy about the city’s revised mask policy, accusing Mayor Eric Adams (D) of throwing out the “most simple and effective” safety measure against COVID-19.

“Our family’s return to normal takes an ENORMOUS step backwards,” she tweeted. “Thanks no thanks.”

Her tweet comes shortly after Nixon shared photos of herself and her family posing maskless with friends while on vacation in Kenya.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: March 07, 2022, 11:40:50 AM »
Cynthia Nixon Freaks After NYC Lifts Mask Mandates: ‘An Enormous Step Backwards’

HBO’s Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon has blasted New York City for lifting masking mandates, saying it represents “an enormous step backwards.” She also indicated she and her family will continue to mask up despite the city’s newly relaxed rules.

Her angry screed comes as the Hollywood star posted photos her herself and her family posing maskless with friends while on vacation in Kenya.

Starting Monday, New York City formally lifted vaccine requirements and indoor mask mandates, including in public schools, where masks will be optional for kids 5 and up. Masks are still mandatory for pre-kindergarten kids and for all people on public transportation.

Broadway shows are still requiring ticketholders to mask up through April 30 at least.

A lifelong New Yorker, Cynthia Nixon wasn’t happy about the city’s revised mask policy, accusing Mayor Eric Adams (D) of throwing out the “most simple and effective” safety measure against COVID-19.

“Our family’s return to normal takes an ENORMOUS step backwards,” she tweeted. “Thanks no thanks.”

Her tweet comes shortly after Nixon shared photos of herself and her family posing maskless with friends while on vacation in Kenya.

meanwhile she was all shits and giggles maskless with 100's of people while filming "The Gilded Age"

amazin'

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #590 on: March 07, 2022, 11:43:47 AM »

Would like to hear this actress explain the science behind this, her being all aghast and all.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: March 07, 2022, 11:47:30 AM »
Would like to hear this actress explain the science behind this, her being all aghast and all.

It was never about "science" for these mentally ill freaks.  They have a mask fetish. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #592 on: March 07, 2022, 11:58:17 AM »
It was never about "science" for these mentally ill freaks.  They have a mask fetish.
They are just retarded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: March 11, 2022, 08:52:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: March 15, 2022, 06:39:33 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: March 15, 2022, 08:41:53 AM »
USA Today Names Rachel Levine One of their “Women of the Year”
Gateway Pundit ^ | March 15, 2022 | Jim Hoft
Posted on 3/15/2022, 11:40:47 AM by fwdude

Rachel Levine was honored by far-left USA Today as one of their Women of the Year.

Rachel Levein failed her way into the US Department of Health and Human Services as the head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: March 16, 2022, 04:29:57 AM »
Boston Globe’s ‘Bostonian of the Year’ BLM race activist and husband indicted for fraud
American Thinker ^ | 16 Mar, 2022 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 3/16/2022, 7:20:27 AM by MtnClimber

Am I the only person who sees a pattern of airhead virtue-signaling progressives getting fleeced by hustlers cashing in on the moral panic that followed the George Floyd riots?

New England’s most prominent exponent of the Black Lives Matter movement is facing charges of bilking donors and using charity funds for personal gain. The highest-profile race activist in Boston, Monica Cannon-Grant, has been indicted by the US Attorney in Boston on 18 counts:

...with two counts of wire fraud conspiracy; one count of conspiracy; 13 counts of wire fraud; and one count of making false statements to a mortgage lending business. The indictment also charges Cannon-Grant with one count of mail fraud.

Cannon-Grant founded a group called Violence in Boston (VIB) before the George Floyd death in police custody, but that event and the riots that followed propelled her and her group into the stratosphere of prominence and Beantown, with accompanying honors from the progressive media and plenty of cash from suckers donors.

The Boston Herald reports:

Cannon-Grant has associated herself repeatedly with U.S. Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s campaign, which says she never worked there and declined to comment further. VIB has gotten financial support from various elected officials, with City Councilor Julia Mejia, whose office didn’t respond to a request for comment, giving by far the most at $1,235.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: March 16, 2022, 01:26:52 PM »
Massachusetts university sued after asking applicant to “defend her whiteness” during interview
MAR. 14, 2022 BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/massachusetts-university-sued-after-asking-applicant-to-defend-her-whiteness-during-interview/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: March 16, 2022, 01:28:59 PM »
Except for the two African dudes he hired to pose as white Maga hat wearing racists, the practice run, the check for mugging supplies, etc., etc. 

Jussie Smollett Brother Rants: There Is ‘Absolutely No Evidence’ of a Hoax

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - MARCH 10: Jocqui Smollett, the brother of former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, speaks to the press at the Leighton Criminal Courts Building after his brother was sentenced to jail on March 10, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois. Jussie Smollett was found guilty late last year of lying to …Scott Olson/Getty Images
ALANA MASTRANGELO
15 Mar 2022

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #599 on: March 16, 2022, 06:30:17 PM »
Jessie is out of jail now.  Must be his white privileged