Author Topic: Clotted by the Vax  (Read 1843 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Clotted by the Vax
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2024, 05:11:38 AM »
Screw that, I’ll take the vaccine. Got the first two shots and 2 boosters.

Thank you for your service.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2024, 07:13:44 AM »
Contact tracing indicated that I did not infect anyone, despite your assertion. It's worth noting that I contracted the virus twice while working in clinical settings from vaccinated fuckboys like yourself who attended large public events, concerts. The first instance was in September 2000, during the initial outbreak of COVID, when vaccines were not available.

It's essential to take precautions at large events, even if you've been vaccinated, as you can still carry the virus. Stay safe, FUCKBOY."

Thinks he's SMARTER than all of the World's top Doctors and Scientists...........cla ims to have gotten COVID in "September 2000".

;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2024, 07:23:12 AM »
Thinks he's SMARTER than all of the World's top Doctors and Scientists...........cla ims to have gotten COVID in "September 2000".

;D

Anyone, and I mean anyone with a modicum of sense, could deduce that it was clearly a typo and have the wherewithal to refrain from responding with a petty, limp dick joke of a post.

You know there ate now tampons for men Oak. Go check it out. Could help with your problem.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2024, 11:33:47 AM »
Imagine being so weak of mind and body, you rely on corrupt govt's to tell you what to put into your body for a common cold??

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::)

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2024, 11:41:25 AM »
However.....by not getting vaccinated you UNNECESSARILY spread the virus to those who are vulnerable.

Good job!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2024, 05:21:45 PM »
Screw that, I’ll take the vaccine. Got the first two shots and 2 boosters.

I need your opinion.  Since I skipped my booster last fall, should I get two this year?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2024, 05:44:57 PM »

Eat shit, Oak!

lol that man is a quack, not a doctor at all and his channel is FULL of misinformation and DEBUNKED conspiracy theories:

eg;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

In November 2021, Campbell quoted from a non-peer-reviewed standalone journal abstract by Steven Gundry saying that mRNA vaccines might increase the risk of heart attack, and said that this might be "incredibly significant".[4] This video was viewed over 2 million times within a few weeks and was used by anti-vaccination activists as support for the misinformation that COVID-19 vaccination causes heart attacks.[4] According to a FactCheck.org review, although Campbell had drawn attention to the abstract's typos and its lack of methodology and data, he did not mention the expression of concern that had been issued against it.[4]

In March 2022, Campbell posted a misleading video about the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, claiming that a Pfizer document admitted that the vaccine was associated with over 1,000 deaths. The video was viewed over 750,000 times and shared widely on social media. In reality, the document explicitly discredited any connection between vaccinations and reported deaths.[3]

In July 2022, Campbell gave an error-filled account of an article published in the New England Journal of Medicine and falsely claimed that it showed the risk to children from COVID-19 vaccination was much greater than the risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 itself. The video received over 700,000 views. The article actually showed that COVID-19 vaccination greatly reduced the risk of children getting seriously ill from COVID-19.[23]

PLEASE TELL ME PEOPLE ON HERE ARE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE HIM??

Flower Boy Ran Away

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2024, 05:50:04 PM »
lol that man is a quack, not a doctor at all and his channel is FULL of misinformation and DEBUNKED conspiracy theories:

eg;

In November 2021, Campbell quoted from a non-peer-reviewed standalone journal abstract by Steven Gundry saying that mRNA vaccines might increase the risk of heart attack, and said that this might be "incredibly significant".[4] This video was viewed over 2 million times within a few weeks and was used by anti-vaccination activists as support for the misinformation that COVID-19 vaccination causes heart attacks.[4] According to a FactCheck.org review, although Campbell had drawn attention to the abstract's typos and its lack of methodology and data, he did not mention the expression of concern that had been issued against it.[4]

In March 2022, Campbell posted a misleading video about the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, claiming that a Pfizer document admitted that the vaccine was associated with over 1,000 deaths. The video was viewed over 750,000 times and shared widely on social media. In reality, the document explicitly discredited any connection between vaccinations and reported deaths.[3]

In July 2022, Campbell gave an error-filled account of an article published in the New England Journal of Medicine and falsely claimed that it showed the risk to children from COVID-19 vaccination was much greater than the risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19 itself. The video received over 700,000 views. The article actually showed that COVID-19 vaccination greatly reduced the risk of children getting seriously ill from COVID-19.[23]

I'd tell you they aren't but don't want to lie.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2024, 05:56:59 PM »
Dr. John Campbell has a PhD (Doctorate) in Nursing.

He is not a physician.

He has never said he is a physician.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2024, 05:59:38 PM »
Dr. John Campbell has a Phd in Nursing so he is a doctor.

He is not a physician.

He has never said he is a physician.

So he's like Dr. Jill Biden. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2024, 06:03:43 PM »
So he's like Dr. Jill Biden. 

Except his is a Doctorate in Nursing.

Hers is a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2024, 06:05:54 PM »
Except his is a Doctorate is in Nursing.

Hers is a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in educational leadership.

So he's Dr. Focker.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2024, 06:06:03 PM »
Over 100 million in this country have gotten the covid vaccine. I wonder what percentage had an unexpected heart attack under 40 years of age?  One thing for sure. There is no medicine or vaccine that doesn't have the potential for harm. You have to weigh the ratio of benefit to harm then play the odds.

Most who have covid complain of a cold especially now that the virus has weakened and has new variants. When it was new and full strength many a healthy strong guy died from it. I personally know a guy that benched 500lbs a week before he caught it and he died within two weeks. This was when Covid was new and deadly. The Governor of NJ talked about him on tv. 

I have a weakened immune system due to cancer. When I caught covid in August of last year I seriously wondered if I was going to live. I was sick for almost a month. Two ER visits. Now my wife caught covid almost exactly the same time I caught it and was sick with a coughing cold for a week then started to get better.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2024, 06:06:42 PM »
I've watched many of Campbell's videos and he is very careful to explain any study he refers to.

The media is slandering him because he presents information that sometimes conflicts with the approved narrative.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2024, 06:24:39 PM »
1 Sheep dog & how many sheep 🐑 it controls

The 🐑 like just can't / won't admit they were totally fooled into being shit scared
Hell the military is now re-enlisting those that quit rather than take the death shots
Excess deaths rate here in UK is running at 2500 per week/ Government compensation
Scheme in place & many questions asked in Parliament- The Truth & Facts are all around
Yet still the Brainwashed Sheep cling to the Propaganda & Government narrative.

Well if they ever wanted to know if they'd of complied with Hitler's Nazi 1940s Germany
They have their answer Loud & Clear.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2024, 06:48:46 PM »
Some real remorse from the fools who took it.

Plenty of people I know were fooled too of course.

Imagine being such a retard and saying something like “look at me; I took it and I’m fine.”

“I know it may cause full blown aids after 7 years, but for now I feel great”

To those who took it and seem confident.. you don’t need to be here anyway.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2024, 06:59:56 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2024, 07:09:44 PM »

eg;

LOL

ANTIVAXXERS are getting CRUSHED in this thread!

Too funny!

;D ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2024, 12:20:54 AM »
LOL

Too funny!

;D ;D

Shouldn't we all be dead?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2024, 03:39:14 AM »
 ???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2024, 03:44:43 AM »
LOL

Too funny!

;D ;D

Not funny for many  ::)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2024, 03:52:24 AM »
Not funny for many  ::)

The stuff's been proven to be bunk, a lie, etc. it is poison though however, and it killed more than 50K "suddenly"...  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2024, 06:33:50 AM »
The stuff's been proven to be bunk, a lie, etc. it is poison though however, and it killed more than 50K "suddenly"...  ???

I noticed you posted ZERO evidence to back your claim.

Big surprise!

;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2024, 04:08:54 PM »