Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 185972 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1950 on: June 21, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »
I have survived 75 pages of Wes claiming 150lbs is the ultimate ideal and how he placed 2nd out of 3. Meanwhile yellow dude in 3rd probably has  a youtube fitness channel and is a getbig legend. If you took 2nd all I want to know is which one of them took 1st? Mr scoliosis or the retard?
Beating some big guys......the second guy on the left posts here as "Liberty".......great guy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1951 on: June 21, 2021, 12:24:57 PM »
 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1952 on: June 21, 2021, 12:25:40 PM »
 8)

The guy finds possibly one of the worst pics ever.............the guy in the yellow enters all contests run by Bev Francis in NYC.........can`t help it if he enters and neither can Bev..............he enters ALL her contests not just ones I was in fuckface.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #1953 on: June 21, 2021, 12:27:50 PM »
Bhank,

I actually like you.  You seem well-spoken on film.  You are legit ripped, and I've no doubt you've overcome some serious hurdles in your life.  You're certainly a more worthy Getbigger than some never-beens who, by sheer force of will and omnipresence, have made their shit-smeared mark here forever :/

However, you're picking the wrong hill to die on with Tim (Wes).  He's a great guy, and frankly, I don't care if you outweigh him by however much: the dude has a successful contest history going way back, and the trophies to show for it.  I think you look fantastic, but mate: you'd be competing as a heavyweight.  Picture yourself against other heavies -- no, LIGHT heavies -- you'd look tiny.  Tim could win his class and at least shoot for the overall whilst you took some forgettable place and didn't make the night show. 

Could you do anything against that line-up?

I am rooting for you, dude, but keep some perspective.

God bless.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1954 on: June 21, 2021, 12:29:21 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Titus.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1955 on: June 21, 2021, 12:36:25 PM »
Second place....Black guy weighs well over 200 pounds.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: June 21, 2021, 12:39:37 PM »
Winning the Over-35 class after just turning 40.....Southern States 1995 ....one of the biggest and most prestigious contests in the county.

Top left pic posing down for the overall........have you ever done that Bhank.................le t me know when you do.......I`ll wait.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1957 on: June 21, 2021, 12:41:14 PM »
OK no matter what bullshit you`re selling I`m not gonna` post anymore in this thread of lies.

Have a donut and do some crunches you buffoon.  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1958 on: June 21, 2021, 02:36:09 PM »
Bhank,

I actually like you.  You seem well-spoken on film.  You are legit ripped, and I've no doubt you've overcome some serious hurdles in your life.  You're certainly a more worthy Getbigger than some never-beens who, by sheer force of will and omnipresence, have made their shit-smeared mark here forever :/

However, you're picking the wrong hill to die on with Tim (Wes).  He's a great guy, and frankly, I don't care if you outweigh him by however much: the dude has a successful contest history going way back, and the trophies to show for it.  I think you look fantastic, but mate: you'd be competing as a heavyweight.  Picture yourself against other heavies -- no, LIGHT heavies -- you'd look tiny.  Tim could win his class and at least shoot for the overall whilst you took some forgettable place and didn't make the night show. 

God bless.

I could get something off the top shelve for that lineup they are all about 5foot6

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1959 on: June 21, 2021, 02:37:24 PM »
 Gh15?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1960 on: June 21, 2021, 02:38:17 PM »
8)

The last pic looks like a lineup of children it's the godamn Umpa Loompa contest

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1961 on: June 21, 2021, 02:39:07 PM »
Winning the Over-35 class after just turning 40.....Southern States 1995 ....one of the biggest and most prestigious contests in the county.

Top left pic posing down for the overall........have you ever done that Bhank.................le t me know when you do.......I`ll wait.

Let me know when you can put your arm up in a t-shirt and look yoked I will wait

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1962 on: June 21, 2021, 02:45:51 PM »
Bhank,

God bless.
'
Also why don't we look at an over 40 lineup. I think I would do just fine in an a masters division lineup. I am 43 years old

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: June 21, 2021, 02:59:01 PM »
here is a local area over 40s class in the UK, how do you think you would do?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1964 on: June 21, 2021, 03:00:46 PM »
'
Also why don't we look at an over 40 lineup. I think I would do just fine in an a masters division lineup. I am 43 years old

A lot of these guys are on anabolics B. That would be tough comp for a natty.

Based on that lineup you’re definitely top 10 though.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1965 on: June 21, 2021, 03:07:05 PM »
here is a local area over 40s class in the UK, how do you think you would do?

Honestly Structurally I think I beat them all. A couple of the littler guys look good but I would dwarf them and the big guys structure sucks. I am as big as the biggest guy with as good of a structure as the littliest guy. I win the show. I am bigger than 7 with much better structure. 9 looks good but I would have a lot of weight and height on him I am wider.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1966 on: June 21, 2021, 03:16:58 PM »
Honestly Structurally I think I beat them all. A couple of the littler guys look good but I would dwarf them and the big guys structure sucks. I am as big as the biggest guy with as good of a structure as the littliest guy. I win the show. I am bigger than 7 with much better structure

oh brother......
You really need to get onstage for a wake up call....
what about this line up?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1967 on: June 21, 2021, 03:18:54 PM »
Wes has good midsection and non-edematous ankles.  No homo.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1968 on: June 21, 2021, 03:19:03 PM »
Honestly Structurally I think I beat them all. A couple of the littler guys look good but I would dwarf them and the big guys structure sucks. I am as big as the biggest guy with as good of a structure as the littliest guy. I win the show. I am bigger than 7 with much better structure like 9

Again I have to point out that you’d be competing with steroid users so it puts you at a competitive disadvantage. You look good for a natural, but you would not be able to compete against drug users/ unless you were going to begin using yourself.

But that would put you in a whole other category, most likely on a professional stage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1969 on: June 21, 2021, 03:24:58 PM »
oh brother......
You really need to get onstage for a wake up call....
what about this line up?

I win that lineup as well

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1970 on: June 21, 2021, 03:33:35 PM »
Again I have to point out that you’d be competing with steroid users so it puts you at a competitive disadvantage. You look good for a natural, but you would not be able to compete against drug users/ unless you were going to begin using yourself.

But that would put you in lot a whole other category, most likely on a professional stage.

Bhank is not natural

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1971 on: June 21, 2021, 03:37:36 PM »
bhank getting booted around in this thread. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1972 on: June 21, 2021, 03:37:50 PM »
Bhank is not natural

He said he’s on TRT. But he’s drug free as far as getting on stage for a bodybuilding contest goes.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1973 on: June 21, 2021, 03:47:52 PM »
He said he’s on TRT. But he’s drug free as far as getting on stage for a bodybuilding contest goes.

He's on alot more than dr prescribed TRT.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1974 on: June 21, 2021, 03:53:18 PM »

But that would put you in lot a whole other category, most likely on a professional stage.
;D