Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189090 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #875 on: May 29, 2021, 07:32:43 PM »
In retrospect most of my 90s mass monster who are about my age paid too great of a price. How many had liver and kidney failure and transplants heart attacks and death or debilitating injuries? I mean fuck Flex even lost a damn foot. Was it just the diuretics too many orals high blood pressure too much insulin and diabetes or maybe its just not healthy to weigh 300lbs regardless. There is always a price to pay. We all know the risk and manage them as best we can.
That kind of thinking ruined the sport............enough is enough,too much is too much ......but you don`t know how much too much is until you shit out a kidney in your toilet.

Gotta` draw a line somewhere ......why get huge then die a week after?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: May 29, 2021, 07:36:12 PM »
Hank talks like someday he will be Mr. Olympia.

I hope his dream comes true.

I honestly do.

Seriously.

He`s fucking nutz..............seriou sly.

He is insane.

Really...........complet ely off hi fucking rocker,but all the best to him just the same the pitiful fruitcake.

As you well know Wes, goals are really important regardless of the endeavor. People who have no aspirations, might just as croak. I think what you hit the nail on the head on is that completely unrealistic goals are just as bad as having no goals at all. From what I've learned from you, you overcame a fucking shitload of negativity that could have pulled you down and you are currently doing great.

I have no ill feelings towards Bhank, but he does come across, because of his own statements, as someone who has lost touch with reality with regards how far he can push his genetics. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: May 29, 2021, 07:40:42 PM »
Prime,you`re right having a  REALISTIC goals is imperative.............. .....key word being REALISTIC.

It`s fine to aim high and you should, but keep it real.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: May 29, 2021, 08:31:16 PM »
Prime,you`re right having a  REALISTIC goals is imperative.............. .....key word being REALISTIC.

It`s fine to aim high and you should, but keep it real.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

At this point, there is so much of what Bhank has posted that is suspect, that it suggests to me, he is either completely delusional or that most of the rest of us on Getbig are (which I doubt). You called a spade a spade ( ignore the racist inference). Momentarily, I thought you were being too harsh with Bhank. You weren't.

I always like to give people the benefit of doubt. The risk in that is  that sometimes they were just bullshitting you and you will be proven to be a sucker.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #879 on: May 29, 2021, 08:43:34 PM »

At this point, there is so much of what Bhank has posted that is suspect, that it suggests to me, he is either completely delusional or that most of the rest of us on Getbig are (which I doubt). You called a spade a spade ( ignore the racist inference). Momentarily, I thought you were being too harsh with Bhank. You weren't.

I always like to give people the benefit of doubt. The risk in that is  that sometimes they were just bullshitting you and you will be proven to be a sucker.
Oh you have proven to be a sucker alright.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: May 29, 2021, 09:05:18 PM »
What do you call the flip side to dick root?

PRIME real estate.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #881 on: May 29, 2021, 09:22:05 PM »
We all just want to be the best we can be when you stop chasing that.... I don't know I just feel like its a noble quest and now is the time. Of course we all have our limits in what we are willing to do I won't touch any of the main culprits known to cause these health issues. I also have had surgeries I know I have arthritis and degenerative joint issues. I train for longevity and health but yes I think I can healthy add another 10-15lbs before I really can't make more gains. My ideal would be Flex not Ronnie I understand endo ecto meso types. I know most of the guys I want to look like don't even look like that themselves anymore. But I have also seen Lee Labrada at 61 so I know a lot can still be achieved. I know I can make improvements hell I just bought a calf raise machine and started seriously training calves this year. I see my skin elasticity I am not old yet. I know I am training better now than I have before I am living cleaner I am doing the right things. Who are any of you to tell me what is possible. @Beefcake

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: May 29, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »

You know me Jay,I like to bust balls on here but no real animosity except for a few chosen imbeciles from the past who shall remain nameless.

This is getbig you know   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: May 29, 2021, 09:28:39 PM »
We all just want to be the best we can be when you stop chasing that.... I don't know I just feel like its a noble quest and now is the time. Of course we all have our limits in what we are willing to do I won't touch any of the main culprits known to cause these health issues. I also have had surgeries I know I have arthritis and degenerative joint issues. I train for longevity and health but yes I think I can healthy add another 10-15lbs before I really can't make more gains. My ideal would be Flex not Ronnie I understand endo ecto meso types. I know most of the guys I want to look like don't even look like that themselves anymore. But I have also seen Lee Labrada at 61 so I know a lot can still be achieved. I know I can make improvements hell I just bought a calf raise machine and started seriously training calves this year. I see my skin elasticity I am not old yet. I know I am training better now than I have before I am living cleaner I am doing the right things. Who are any of you to tell me what is possible. @Beefcake
Go for it brother.....good luck to you Hank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: May 29, 2021, 09:51:32 PM »
Go for it brother.....good luck to you Hank.

Thank you but its not just about getting big its about healing and strengthening my injuries. Two summers ago I was using a cane around the house both my knees were so bad I could not walk. I had no muscle tone in either leg the atrophy was bad the fluid retention was really bad I was in constant pain.

Today my legs are vascular and cut and I walk several miles a week on the beach.  Training eating and nutrition did that. The same things that make you gain muscle make you heal. My son is 2 years old I want to snowboard and wrestle with him when he is a teenager. Training is going to allow me to do that. If I develop 20 inch guns in the process all the better. But aint growing no legs on brussel sprouts and kale

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: May 29, 2021, 09:56:50 PM »
Thank you but its not just about getting big its about healing and strengthening my injuries. Two summers ago I was using a cane around the house both my knees were so bad I could not walk. I had no muscle tone in either leg the atrophy was bad the fluid retention was really bad I was in constant pain.

Today my legs are vascular and cut and I walk several miles a week on the beach.  Training eating and nutrition did that. The same things that make you gain muscle make you heal. My son is 2 years old I want to snowboard and wrestle with him when he is a teenager. Training is going to allow me to do that. If I develop 20 inch guns in the process all the better. But aint growing no legs on brussel sprouts and kale
Yeah,I can relate.....been through a ton of shit myself.....I call myself the comeback kid.......but sadly,I`m not a kid anymore.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: May 29, 2021, 10:32:09 PM »
Yes but we can all always do better. I could not walk without a cane. I had no muscle tone and complete atrophy the swollen knee was larger than the quad. Dr was talking about shaving down one side to try and even out the joint decay. Yes they are still small but I am applying what I know and they are improving I can walk for miles now they are not full of fluid and I have muscle tone again. I took my son snowboarding this winter. No they will never be stage ready but they will play sports with my son and yes they are still improving I train them very carefully so as not to over train and injure them. I am bulking now to heal a pec injury but yes I believe gains can still be made even if I have to use less weight than my 20s

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: May 30, 2021, 12:16:15 AM »
You know me Jay,I like to bust balls on here but no real animosity except for a few chosen imbeciles from the past who shall remain nameless.

Nobody on Getbig can 'bust balls' better than you can. Truth.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: May 30, 2021, 01:25:18 AM »
I try harder.  LOL  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #889 on: May 30, 2021, 05:40:38 AM »
Ummmmm...Posting a picture of one's bare leg is beyond Cirque du SoGhey.  It's as  if you were trapped in a weird verison of Disney's animated version of "Beauty and the Beast" and instead of Lumiere the candle, you were somehow made into a talking "participation trophy" .

IOW, how stupid can you get?  Oh...I am certain it is much more stoopid that what we've seen so far.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: May 30, 2021, 05:48:06 AM »
Ummmmm...Posting a picture of one's bare leg is beyond Cirque du SoGhey.  It's as  if you were trapped in a weird verison of Disney's animated version of "Beauty and the Beast" and instead of Lumiere the candle, you were somehow made into a talking "participation trophy" .

IOW, how stupid can you get?  Oh...I am certain it is much more stoopid that what we've seen so far.

I don't care that is a muscular lean athletic leg and the knee has a 20 year old titanium bolt in it and no cartalidge doctors wanted to shorten the leg to straighten it out me being able to walk at all is 1000x more impressive than my upper body. I actually train to walk without training I would not be walking. I could not get to the kitchen without my cane 2 summers ago

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #891 on: May 30, 2021, 06:08:22 AM »
I don't care that is a muscular lean athletic leg and the knee has a 20 year old titanium bolt in it and no cartalidge doctors wanted to shorten the leg to straighten it out me being able to walk at all is 1000x more impressive than my upper body. I actually train to walk without training I would not be walking. I could not get to the kitchen without my cane 2 summers ago

Good going Brian!

Very impressive that you went from walking with a cane to what you can do today!

TEAM HANKINGS 4 LIFE!
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: May 30, 2021, 06:09:25 AM »
So no they are not stage ready but they are coming back now through very careful training. I joke about getting huge but the real goal is being able to continue walking without a cane. Without training and supplmentation I would be on the cane

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #893 on: May 30, 2021, 06:21:16 AM »

you like to bust balls, primemuscle likes to empty balls.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #894 on: May 30, 2021, 06:51:02 AM »

Ewwwww...LOL!  Excellente'!  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #895 on: May 30, 2021, 06:59:57 AM »

He’s not going to let you suck his cock.

So you can stop with the lame compliments.

Soggy old phaggot.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #896 on: May 30, 2021, 07:00:09 AM »

Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: May 30, 2021, 07:03:50 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: May 30, 2021, 07:04:38 AM »
LOL  ;D

I never give Prime any shit I let others do that.........Lord knows they will.

When I was fucked up and scared out of my wits about my lung Cancer,lots of members, including Prime would PM me almost daily and help to build up my confidence and keep my spirits up............trust me I was scared shitless and very depressed........I know for all the assholes who`ll say I brought it upon myself..........I realize that and never said otherwise.

He/they didn`t have to do this but they did anyway...............tha t goes a long way with me and that`s one reason I never give him shit,the other being he has always been a good guy to me.......I could give two  shits what his sexual life is all about or not about.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: May 30, 2021, 07:06:25 AM »
LOL  ;D

I never give Prime any shit I let others do that.........Lord knows they will.

When I was fucked up and scared out of my wits about my lung Cancer,lots of members, including Prime would PM me almost daily and help to build up my confidence and keep my spirits up............trust me I was scared shitless and very depressed........I know for all the assholes who`ll say I brought it upon myself..........I realize that and never said otherwise.

He/they didn`t have to do this but they did anyway...............tha t goes a long way with me and that`s one reason I never give him shit,the other being he has always been a good guy to me.......I could give two  shits what his sexual life is all about or not about.

So what you’re saying is that you two soggy old crotchety homos are dating now?

😁