Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189338 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1401 on: June 06, 2021, 04:01:43 PM »
Sigh here is a collection of signed Dali Lithographs as you can see they are not cheap but not a fortune. I have one colored signed Dali the rest are smaller black and white. A nice signed colored Dali lithograph is a couple grand. I do have some one of a kind oil paintings but not by Dali

https://www.1stdibs.com/buy/dali-signed-lithograph/

https://lucillelucasgallery.com/art-category/salvador-dali-original-lithographs/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1402 on: June 06, 2021, 04:29:47 PM »
This is just one of many Pablo Picasso originals I own.

We were very close friends and often trained and ate tons of calories together at one sitting.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1403 on: June 06, 2021, 04:32:30 PM »

T

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1404 on: June 06, 2021, 04:43:37 PM »
pic with the Dali Litho...  whatever...  my OCD would have me completing the Rubik's Cube in the pic first and foremost ....  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: June 06, 2021, 04:44:30 PM »
This is just one of many Pablo Picasso originals I own.

We were very close friends and often trained and ate tons of calories together at one sitting.

I had half a pound of sausage with gravy and 2 bagels for breakfast 1300 calories
I had one of my Jersey Mike 2600 calorie sandwiches for lunch and diner 1
I had a 12 ounce soda 140c
I had a large macadania nut cookie 250c

That is 4200 calories and still 2 meals left today.

I am warming up a spagetti sauce with hamburger meat right now I will eat with some veggie pasta
I will have another late meal after that before bed and probably a protein shake
I will be over 6k calories before bed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: June 06, 2021, 07:48:25 PM »
I had half a pound of sausage with gravy and 2 bagels for breakfast 1300 calories

I am warming up a spagetti sauce with hamburger meat right now I will eat with some veggie pasta
I will have another late meal after that before bed and probably a protein shake

I`m very very proud of you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1407 on: June 07, 2021, 04:28:42 AM »

"That's good eatin', Granny!"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1408 on: June 07, 2021, 05:23:59 AM »
Right now he`s more than likely shitting his friggin` brains out.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1409 on: June 07, 2021, 05:30:21 AM »
Right now he`s more than likely shitting his friggin` brains out.

Because that's where he's storing his shit
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: June 07, 2021, 05:33:05 AM »
Because that's where he's storing his shit
Would that be a shit for brains?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1411 on: June 07, 2021, 05:34:51 AM »
Would that be a shit for brains?

Egg-sacktly! :D
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1412 on: June 07, 2021, 06:47:16 AM »
I am actually probably sitting at my heaviest 10am weight ever right now. I woke up heavy this am and hungry. I am getting ready to train legs and I am noticing some pitting edema already in the ankle. The plan is to head to the pool/Ocean after legs and hopefully get the fluid out of the ankle with the cold water and exercise. But I need to pay attention to this

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1413 on: June 07, 2021, 06:51:39 AM »
I am actually probably sitting at my heaviest 10am weight ever right now. I woke up heavy this am and hungry. I am getting ready to train legs and I am noticing some pitting edema already in the ankle. The plan is to head to the pool/Ocean after legs and hopefully get the fluid out of the ankle with the cold water and exercise. But I need to pay attention to this

Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1414 on: June 07, 2021, 06:52:48 AM »

Cute but I have no fat on my body

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1415 on: June 07, 2021, 06:54:00 AM »
Cute but I have no fat on my body

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1416 on: June 07, 2021, 08:21:35 AM »
They sell original art its a gallery not a gift shop you can get a one of a kind original if you have the cash. A lithograph is a limited edition print its a Dali signed by the artist you think Andy Warhol only produced one Can of Soup? Only one Marilyn Monroe?

https://www.invaluable.com/blog/what-is-a-lithograph/

It is possible that Joswift doesn't know how art museums operate which would explain why he thinks they don't sell original art. Check out Portland's art museum's rental sales gallery. They specialize in regional artists. I haven't been in awhile so I don't know if they also sell signed and numbered lithographs. 

https://rentalsalesgallery.com/

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #1417 on: June 07, 2021, 08:30:30 AM »
Hankins, you know I've always believed in you, but I have to be honest: I'm really disappointed with how long it is taking you to put on weight. We all want you to get huge. Please put in more effort and stop letting Getbig down.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1418 on: June 07, 2021, 08:34:55 AM »

That edema looks pretty significant. Hopefully, you were able to bring it down with exercise and cold water. Also try raising your feet above your heart. If you use salt, reduce or eliminate it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: June 07, 2021, 08:50:21 AM »
It is possible that Joswift doesn't know how art museums operate which would explain why he thinks they don't sell original art. Check out Portland's art museum's rental sales gallery. They specialize in regional artists. I haven't been in awhile so I don't know if they also sell signed and numbered lithographs. 

https://rentalsalesgallery.com/
Listen you stupid twat he said it was a Real Dali like it was the real painting, its a fucking print for fucks sake, so what if it has his signature on it, its only worth whats some fucking idiot will pay for it
Dali paid for all his meals with a cheque knowing full well they would never cash the cheque because he did a small drawing on the back of the cheque, that was worth more than the meal, he dined out for free for years

If someones dumb enough to pay a couple of grand for a fucking print they can pick up for around 10 bucks online then they are in x factor Rolex dumbness territory

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1420 on: June 07, 2021, 08:58:35 AM »
Listen you stupid twat he said it was a Real Dali like it was the real painting, its a fucking print for fucks sake, so what if it has his signature on it, its only worth whats some fucking idiot will pay for it
Dali paid for all his meals with a cheque knowing full well they would never cash the cheque because he did a small drawing on the back of the cheque, that was worth more than the meal, he dined out for free for years

If someones dumb enough to pay a couple of grand for a fucking print they can pick up for around 10 bucks online then they are in x factor Rolex dumbness territory

Apparently there is a market for Dali lithographs. Salvador Dalí­
Les Fleurs et Fruits Salvador Dali Currier & Ives lithograph 1965 signed

$8,500

https://www.1stdibs.com/buy/salvador-dali-signed-lithograph/?price=[50%20TO%209000]&currency=usd&production-time-frame=0_6-weeks&gclid=Cj0KCQjwh_eFBhDZARIsALHjIKd0_kCxEGkInGXABkzQZjKn33p0trtFw_ZrQ1PN3vF9-I3LYWuFpp0aAvNSEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: June 07, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
Apparently there is a market for Dali lithographs. Salvador Dalí­
Les Fleurs et Fruits Salvador Dali Currier & Ives lithograph 1965 signed

$8,500

https://www.1stdibs.com/buy/salvador-dali-signed-lithograph/?price=[50%20TO%209000]&currency=usd&production-time-frame=0_6-weeks&gclid=Cj0KCQjwh_eFBhDZARIsALHjIKd0_kCxEGkInGXABkzQZjKn33p0trtFw_ZrQ1PN3vF9-I3LYWuFpp0aAvNSEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Fucks sake
Dont you ever read peoples posts before you respond to them?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: June 07, 2021, 09:43:55 AM »
Hankins, you know I've always believed in you, but I have to be honest: I'm really disappointed with how long it is taking you to put on weight. We all want you to get huge. Please put in more effort and stop letting Getbig down.

I am trying to get there but the weather is nice and I am starting to walk and swim which just uses more calories. It is not easy to maintain much less grow in the summer. Have to keep on it will post progress soon

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: June 07, 2021, 10:02:38 AM »
In for bulking tips. Let's grow together, one liquid shit filled day after another.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1424 on: June 07, 2021, 11:06:39 AM »
I am trying to get there but the weather is nice and I am starting to walk and swim which just uses more calories. It is not easy to maintain much less grow in the summer. Have to keep on it will post progress soon[/i][/size]

That's ok...not necessary.  We get it.