Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189265 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1925 on: June 21, 2021, 06:57:38 AM »
If I am such a scam and a filt let me ask everyone what the fuck am I selling? It has been 77 pages have I offered anyone a link to my webpage selling quail eggs? Did I post a link to my cookbook? Have I offered anyone private coaching  and training programs? Do I own shares in Jersey Mikes perhaps that is my plan to bump up sandwich sales? 165-170lbs is a child. My weight has come back down as I was feeling like a stuffed sausage at 230lbs. I am sitting at a more comfortable 220lbs now. Sorry for sharing how a middle aged ectomorph beat up old gym rat  actually trains and eats instead of the same stupid lies we have all read in the magazines the last 50 years. Sorry for sharing my actual workout programs. I should have just said chicken rice and 3 sets of 12
Shut the fuck up........ tons of people here have shared their real life daily diets, training and daily routines..........it`s called a training journal and there is a section here devoted to just this subject

You act like you know everything about this board and that no one else here has ever lifted a freakin` weight.

How about sharing your drug regimen with us and then you`d really be keeping it real.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1926 on: June 21, 2021, 07:02:24 AM »
If I am such a scam and a filt let me ask everyone what the fuck am I selling? It has been 77 pages have I offered anyone a link to my webpage selling quail eggs? Did I post a link to my cookbook? Have I offered anyone private coaching  and training programs? Do I own shares in Jersey Mikes perhaps that is my plan to bump up sandwich sales? 165-170lbs is a child. My weight has come back down as I was feeling like a stuffed sausage at 230lbs. I am sitting at a more comfortable 220lbs now. Sorry for sharing how a middle aged ectomorph beat up old gym rat  actually trains and eats instead of the same stupid lies we have all read in the magazines the last 50 years. Sorry for sharing my actual workout programs. I should have just said chicken rice and 3 sets of 12

Don't let jealous Getbiggers get you down, Bhank.

Stay on your noble quest for the supreme body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: June 21, 2021, 07:04:32 AM »
Don't let jealous Getbiggers get you down, Bhank.

Stay on your noble quest for the supreme body.
Good post IroNat

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: June 21, 2021, 07:07:12 AM »
Good post IroNat

:D

Just keepin' it real, Wes.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1929 on: June 21, 2021, 07:19:34 AM »
Shut the fuck up........ tons of people here have shared their real life daily diets, training and daily routines..........it`s called a training journal and there is a section here devoted to just this subject

You act like you know everything about this board and that no one else here has ever lifted a freakin` weight.

How about sharing your drug regimen with us and then you`d really be keeping it real.

FOOD>>>Drugs

I am sorry you don't have the genetics and determination and are still looking for a magic pill. There is no magic pill. Drugs decrease appetite and digestion. I am all about increasing appetite and digestion. HRT is all any aging lifter needs to stay within a normal range. Most HRT clinics will provide a variety of options to help all blood markers. I also use a legal hemp based product for digestion and appetite. I believe consistency and time is the key.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1930 on: June 21, 2021, 07:29:38 AM »
I also use a legal hemp based product for digestion and appetite. I believe consistency and time is the key.

Goodrum can hook you up with some very potent bee pollen.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: June 21, 2021, 07:35:54 AM »

FOOD>>>Drugs

I am sorry you don't have the genetics and determination and are still looking for a magic pill. There is no magic pill. Drugs decrease appetite and digestion. I am all about increasing appetite and digestion. HRT is all any aging lifter needs to stay within a normal range. Most HRT clinics will provide a variety of options to help all blood markers. I also use a legal hemp based product for digestion and appetite. I believe consistency and time is the key.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: June 21, 2021, 08:57:08 AM »
Woot Woot just ordered a cable crossover no idea how its going to fit in my weight room but going to put it there somehow. It is plate loaded so can go heavy and its cheaper than a regular functional trainer with weights. Plan is to do cable crosses for chest and tricep pressdowns but had no cables here prior so this is a big step up for me. My right pectorial and tricep are injured and need more than just dumbells to recover need that pump never felt dumbell flyes right and one arm dumbell tricep extensions put to much strain on the shoulder joint. My old ass needed the cables. If anyone is looking for a cheap cable crossover under 500$ this one looked good to me

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/specialty-machines/upper-body/cable-crossover-machine/400717.html?scid=scbplp400717&sc_intid=400717&msclkid=894dc4eee81615073edda43e5e594d71&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Brand&utm_term=4581183927199238&utm_content=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Brand

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1933 on: June 21, 2021, 09:38:47 AM »

FOOD>>>Drugs

Hey kid I`ve been training and competing since before you were born

I was never huge due to certain circumstance and having missed a total of around 11 years of training.

I`m now  66 my lung Cancer is in remission so I`m just trying to get into shape to look good and for my health.

I was never big and my motto was "loose lips sink ships" because after all roid use is illegal but Van Bilderass called me out on it one day so I admitted using gear.

In my day {not to sound like my father}, I had more drive and focus that you could muster up in a week and I did this daily for decades.

My dedication makes you look like a slacker.

Another thing, if you`ve been training long enough, you recognize when someone is using gear and you sir are using gear.

I could give 2 fucks cuz like I said I did a lot of gear during my competitive bodybuilding "career", before that and after that ....my point is bullshitting people on here being as ripped as you are and telling them your version of the "truth" that you are a natty and live on junk food...........it`s simply not true especially for a guy in his 40`s or older.

Use as much gear as you want to.... I always did,  but dont piss on my leg and tell me it`s raining !!

You`re full of shit so go take your 8 th. dump of the day.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1934 on: June 21, 2021, 09:42:22 AM »

I was never huge due to certain circumstance and having missed a total of around 11 years of training.

I`m now  66 my lung Cancer is in remission so I`m just trying to get into shape to look good and for my health.

I was never big and my motto was "loose lips sink ships" because after all roid use is illegal but Van Bilderass called me out on it one day so I admitted using gear.

In my day {not to sound like my father}, I had more drive and focus that you could muster up in a week and I did this daily for decades.

Another thing, if you`ve been training long enough, you recognize when someone is using gear and you sir are using gear.

I could give 2 fucks cuz like I said I did a lot of gear during my competitive bodybuilding "career", before that and after that ....my point is bullshitting people on here being as ripped as you are and telling them your version of the "truth" that you are a natty and live on junk food...........it`s simply not true especially for a guy in his 40`s or older.

Use as much gear as you want to.... I always did,  but dont piss on my leg and tell me it`s raining !!

Incredibly insensitive, Wes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: June 21, 2021, 09:45:48 AM »
Incredibly insensitive, Wes.

Good post IroNat . 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1936 on: June 21, 2021, 09:49:38 AM »

Back in your day lol are you fucking dead now? I actually find older bodybuilders more impressive. I plan to peak at 80. You were never a pro amateur masters contest do not make a career. Welterweight being considered bodybuilding is also debatable. Shit I got half a dozen damn diseases in remission myself I died on the table 9 months ago. Ain't no one trying to hear your excuses.  I am not huge either but I am fighting the good fight because I am alive today. Did you die??? Are you breathing now? Of course it is impossible to become more to reach higher at your age with your problems DO IT ANYWAY

When you think you are done you have so much more to give

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1937 on: June 21, 2021, 10:03:26 AM »
Who almost died more?

Wes or Bhank?

Someone set up a poll.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1938 on: June 21, 2021, 10:10:44 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1939 on: June 21, 2021, 10:56:17 AM »
Back in your day lol are you fucking dead now? I actually find older bodybuilders more impressive. I plan to peak at 80. You were never a pro amateur masters contest do not make a career. Welterweight being considered bodybuilding is also debatable. Shit I got half a dozen damn diseases in remission myself I died on the table 9 months ago. Ain't no one trying to hear your excuses.  I am not huge either but I am fighting the good fight because I am alive today. Did you die??? Are you breathing now? Of course it is impossible to become more to reach higher at your age with your problems DO IT ANYWAY

So any weight class under a Superheavy does not constitute being a bodybuilder.....YOU IDIOT !!

I have competed against guys who weighed 154,165,175, who would mop up the stage with you..................... ...they would literally smoke you..........I can give you their names and some have turned pro.....not big pros though so in your world they are nothing.

I came within one point of winning my NABBA  USA pro-card and have competed in both the NPC Masters Nationals and placed 2 out of 5 times and the IFBB North America.

I ain`t new to this and I can produce photos of me beating guys as heavy as you and bigger than you.............Masters classes mix up weight division in certain contests so it was whatever you weighed all in one class.

I`ve beaten a ton of guys who thought because they weighed  a certain amount they were huge.............I still beat them just the same.

And at 66 I`m old enough to be your father so the term "back in my day" does apply cuz thank God I`m not from your generation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1940 on: June 21, 2021, 11:01:12 AM »
Who almost died more?

Wes or Bhank?

Someone set up a poll.
I was pronounced dead on 3 different occasions.....survived a 7 day 105 degree temperature with Hepatitus B....106 degrees is dead,I`ve survived Colitis where I quickly lost 40 pounds and I`m not a guy who can afford to lose 40 pounds....I looked like I was  dying... and so far I`ve survived Cancer but with the grace of God.

Been cut, hit with clubs and bricks and hit by experts and lived in the fucking concrete jungle for 40 years where most people are not nice people..........FUCK Bhank !!

I`m not Billy badass but you don`t get no cherry when you fuck with me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1941 on: June 21, 2021, 11:05:35 AM »

It is good that you dropped a little weight. Feeling like a stuffed sausage can't be comfortable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: June 21, 2021, 11:14:24 AM »

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: June 21, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
My mom's fortune teller told her I was going to die before I was 30 years old. Does that count? One night, when I was still in my teens, I dreamt I was dying....then I woke up. Does this count?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1944 on: June 21, 2021, 11:22:00 AM »
I was pronounced dead on 3 different occasions.....survived a 7 day 105 degree temperature with Hepatitus B....106 degrees is dead,I`ve survived Colitis where I quickly lost 40 pounds and I`m not a guy who can afford to lose 40 pounds....I looked like I was  dying... and so far I`ve survived Cancer but with the grace of God.

Been cut, hit with clubs and bricks and hit by experts and lived in the fucking concrete jungle for 40 years where most people are not nice people..........FUCK Bhank !!

I`m not Billy badass but you don`t get no cherry when you fuck with me.

Can you beat this, Bhank?

Put up or shut up, Bhank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1945 on: June 21, 2021, 11:28:15 AM »
Can you beat this, Bhank?

Put up or shut up, Bhank.

I have survived 75 pages of Wes claiming 150lbs is the ultimate ideal and how he placed 2nd out of 3. Meanwhile yellow dude in 3rd probably has  a youtube fitness channel and is a getbig legend. If you took 2nd all I want to know is which one of them took 1st? Mr scoliosis or the retard?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1946 on: June 21, 2021, 11:29:32 AM »

Sounds like Joon is pulling your strings

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1947 on: June 21, 2021, 11:34:09 AM »
I have survived 75 pages of Wes claiming 150lbs is the ultimate ideal and how he placed 2nd out of 3. Meanwhile yellow dude in 3rd probably has  a youtube fitness channel and is a getbig legend

And the other guy won "Mr. Scoliosis 2002".

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #1948 on: June 21, 2021, 11:44:53 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1949 on: June 21, 2021, 12:14:23 PM »
Woot Woot just ordered a cable crossover no idea how its going to fit in my weight room but going to put it there somehow. It is plate loaded so can go heavy and its cheaper than a regular functional trainer with weights. Plan is to do cable crosses for chest and tricep pressdowns but had no cables here prior so this is a big step up for me. My right pectorial and tricep are injured and need more than just dumbells to recover need that pump never felt dumbell flyes right and one arm dumbell tricep extensions put to much strain on the shoulder joint. My old ass needed the cables. If anyone is looking for a cheap cable crossover under 500$ this one looked good to me

https://www.titan.fitness/strength/specialty-machines/upper-body/cable-crossover-machine/400717.html?scid=scbplp400717&sc_intid=400717&msclkid=894dc4eee81615073edda43e5e594d71&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Brand&utm_term=4581183927199238&utm_content=SC%20Shopping%20-%20Brand

Good reviews on that.