Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189023 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2375 on: October 12, 2021, 10:37:08 AM »
How many new gimmick accounts do we have today?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2376 on: October 12, 2021, 11:02:09 AM »
Looking good bro. You're gonna have your hands full with jealous haters. Screw them. If we didn't have haters we'd be doing something wrong. ;)

OMR can you delete this account please, having one bhanks is bad enough

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2377 on: October 12, 2021, 11:07:12 AM »

&t=40s
F

Golden Glutes

« Reply #2378 on: October 12, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »
OMR can you delete this my account please, having one bhanks Simple Simon is bad enough
Fixed

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2379 on: October 12, 2021, 02:48:05 PM »

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #2380 on: October 12, 2021, 02:50:30 PM »
fuck me a plague of gimmicks

and none of them are mine,...what sorcery is this?
"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2381 on: October 12, 2021, 02:51:19 PM »
and none of them are mine,...what sorcery is this?
Must be Sev, hes back again

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2382 on: October 12, 2021, 03:02:41 PM »
YAGR

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2383 on: October 12, 2021, 04:08:25 PM »
Punchable face for sure but I wouldn't dare it.

Can't believe a cunt like you would even dare cross someone the likes of Bhank.  Go back to getting your gaping belly button fucked.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2384 on: October 12, 2021, 06:32:11 PM »
Can't believe a cunt like you would even dare cross someone the likes of Bhank.  Go back to getting your gaping belly button fucked.

LMAO!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2385 on: October 30, 2022, 02:37:02 PM »
pity bump

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2386 on: October 30, 2022, 02:48:07 PM »
Why did Brian leave us for the Married life?  :'(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2387 on: October 30, 2022, 04:16:53 PM »
Bhanky looks fantastic.

No homo.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2388 on: October 30, 2022, 05:57:10 PM »
Big Hank! Welcome to Getbig.

Is affeman saying your post is not real?

If it's real - amazing physique. But before I comment further, what is affeman saying?

Haha, look at how nice I was to this weak, juiced up, bald piece of shit before. Then he starts shitting on me for doing an 85% rep range with weight he can't do for a single, on steroids, which I can do off steroids weighing 170.

What an absolute piece of shit of a human being. And he's bald too, HAHAHAHAHA. Ugly piece of shit.

For the life of me, I don't understand why men so ugly continue to improve their physique. It's not like you can work out your face.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #2389 on: October 30, 2022, 06:11:49 PM »
Haha, look at how nice I was to this weak, juiced up, bald piece of shit before. Then he starts shitting on me for doing an 85% rep range with weight he can't do for a single, on steroids, which I can do off steroids weighing 170.

What an absolute piece of shit of a human being. And he's bald too, HAHAHAHAHA. Ugly piece of shit.

For the life of me, I don't understand why men so ugly continue to improve their physique. It's not like you can work out your face.

DZam Matty delivering the deathblow, brutal

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #2390 on: October 30, 2022, 07:32:01 PM »

Well look at Bhanks humble beginnings.

"I feel skinny fat. I hope I don't look too bad."

Vs now

"I control my physiology.  Im 240 lbs and ripped. I know diet and training better than anyone.  I'd ragdoll Mike Tyson."

He's just a goofy fucker going through a mid life crisis.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2391 on: October 31, 2022, 01:02:40 AM »
YAGR

Your Average Cumrag is back?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2392 on: October 31, 2022, 01:06:34 AM »
Your Average Cumrag is back?
He never leaves bro...never.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2393 on: October 31, 2022, 03:40:46 AM »

You look like shit before during and after by all means Matt show us your abs you don't have any and never have your 15% bodyfat at best. And you really think you get to judge what is an attractive man? Newsflash I don't like dudes.  I do just find with the ladies meanwhile you are banging junky thieves looking for a place to hide/pass out for the day. And you go on and on about how strong you are I posted a video of me bench pressing 350lbs for 2 reps where is yours? You want to talk shit about my squat you brag about leg pressing for fuck sake

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2394 on: October 31, 2022, 03:55:29 AM »
You look like shit before during and after by all means Matt show us your abs you don't have any and never have your 15% bodyfat at best. And you really think you get to judge what is an attractive man? Newsflash I don't like dudes.  I do just find with the ladies meanwhile you are banging junky thieves looking for a place to hide/pass out for the day. And you go on and on about how strong you are I posted a video of me bench pressing 350lbs for 2 reps where is yours? You want to talk shit about my squat you brag about leg pressing for fuck sake

Canning +1
Hankins  -1

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2395 on: October 31, 2022, 08:31:17 AM »

Boy oh boy….that’s like a petulant 3 year old throwing toys out of his pram.

Poor Matt TITTY BOY Canning, he is starting to become self-aware of his inadequacies.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: November 05, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »
You look like shit before during and after by all means Matt show us your abs you don't have any and never have your 15% bodyfat at best. And you really think you get to judge what is an attractive man? Newsflash I don't like dudes. I do just find with the ladies meanwhile you are banging junky thieves looking for a place to hide/pass out for the day. And you go on and on about how strong you are I posted a video of me bench pressing 350lbs for 2 reps where is yours? You want to talk shit about my squat you brag about leg pressing for fuck sake

Didn't you find a homeless girl on the beach and take her home with you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2397 on: February 21, 2023, 12:04:56 PM »
Dude I wrestled division 1 and the army on the international level and I competed in MMA I would have whooped your ass when I was 140lbs in high school I won 3 state titles. Here is a pic from 2000 as in 21 years ago I was headlining MMA cards as a 205lber. I will meet you any day anywhere in the state let me know dumbass. And I still know promoters I can get us on a professional fight card if you are a heavyweight you can get paid to get your ass beat

Gems from the archive

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2398 on: February 21, 2023, 12:06:21 PM »
So the real problem is I suck at Bulking. This is after breakfast. I literally eat everyday until I feel sick. I eat about 5 meals a day every 2-3 hours I am eating. I have to stay up late because I get hungry at bedtime. But when I decide to train and bulk I just get lean and stay the same damn size. I know up the calories I eat until I have to poop 10 times a day. This is me today on full bulk mode. I am back at 220 despite eating myself to 230 two week ago end of the day full of food and water. But if I am lifting weights my body just wont get soft no matter how much I force feed it. As far as cardio I am doing like 2 mile beach walks a couple times a week thats it I try to just eat and grow but body just doesnt want to get heavier. I havent been training heavy but I have been training and eating nonstop I shouldnt be this lean still. I may have to add a gallon of milk to the daily diet or something

22 months ago  ;D
Guy hasnt gained a fucking thing

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2399 on: February 21, 2023, 12:12:42 PM »
Internally rotated right shoulder from cramped reacharounds
Bald cranium covered in hat of shame
Assymetrical udders for nipples
Narrower than a dinner plate
Assymetrical all over