Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ex-Rep. Barr Quits GOP for Libertarians

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dos Equis:
O.K.  That's a little funny.   :)  Is that the best you can do? 

Hugo Chavez:
Beach is a man on a mission ::)

Dos Equis:
Nah.  Just bored.  House is empty.  Friends are overseas or off doing other things.  Watched a movie.  Watched UH basketball (very sloppy game).  I think I'll go watch History of the World Part I in a few minutes.  Assuming, of course, that I cannot stir any feathers around here.   :)  

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 16, 2006, 11:06:16 PM ---beach bum, please stop sending me these PMs.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't sure if you'd gotten them. . . .

OneBigMan:
Bob Barr is the perfect example as to why I now reject the notion that hardline people who have remained in the once great GOP challenge others with the question as to are you really a republican. I still am confused by the idea of what you are supposed to seriously believe in order to be a very republican type of american. It is as if you can't second guess the party at all if you are unclear about specific subjects. Why can't anyone like Hannity be very open and honest about what's really going on since Senator Lott made the controversial comments at the event to honor Strom Thurman after the 2002 mid term elections.
I'm not going to blindly follow the rhetoric of mad republicanism based on name calling and polarizing people based on what is or is not political correctness and what the definition of being unpatriotic is >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version