Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Bahar Thinks GOP Tried to Kill Johnson

<< < (2/4) > >>

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 04:00:01 PM ---Rush:

The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.

He makes it clear what he was saying was NOT HIS OPINION.  He was defending positions he didn't believe in, just because "well, they're still better than liberals".

I used to be a huge rush fan.  I can't even look at his hypocritical ass now.

--- End quote ---

Dude - no offense but I can't believe you voted for Bush twice AND used to be a huge Rush fan - WTF??

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 04:00:01 PM ---Rush:

The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.

He makes it clear what he was saying was NOT HIS OPINION.  He was defending positions he didn't believe in, just because "well, they're still better than liberals".

I used to be a huge rush fan.  I can't even look at his hypocritical ass now.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Rob, that's not my interpretation of that quote!

So when people change their minds and positions, they are immediately labeled hypocrites?? You do realize that only in Rush's case.....I'll tell you right now that the Democratic party are deathly afraid of people like Rush and Hannity!!

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on December 17, 2006, 04:06:13 PM ---Sorry Rob, that's not my interpretation of that quote!

So when people change their minds and positions, they are immediately labeled hypocrites?? You do realize that only in Rush's case.....I'll tell you right now that the Democratic party are deathly afraid of people like Rush and Hannity!!

--- End quote ---

he's saying he's no longer going to lie for them he's just smart enough not to say the word lie but that's obviously what he means.  Sounds like a little whiny bitch to me

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on December 17, 2006, 04:02:04 PM ---

I could also lists lot's of factual inaccuracies that have spewed from his blowhole but I really don't have that much energy to go look for it all.  

--- End quote ---

Thats the biggest useless piece of tape I've ever seen....it freaking amazes me how he says one thing and you Libs interpret it (spin more like it) in another!!

A :38 second clip by Olberman....AAAAahahahah ahahah!!

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on December 17, 2006, 04:10:42 PM ---Thats the biggest useless piece of tape I've ever seen....it freaking amazes me how he says one thing and you Libs interpret it (spin more like it) in another!!

A :38 second clip by Olberman....AAAAahahahah ahahah!!

--- End quote ---

Neocon's denial of reality and willingness to be lied to amazes me. 

wait I forgot to add my condescending internet laugh

AAAAahahahahahahah!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version