Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Winter,s coming in the North East. Best Mood enhancer,s

(1/3) > >>

big E:
Since the cold weather is on its way, its very hard to get all the Sunlight your used to in the Summer here. I do take a Vitamin D supp. I also read that fish oils are also good for mood enhancement. I'm taking them also. Any other suggestions?

an123:
Get a divorce, that will enhance your mood.

big E:
All get a divorce if you learn to roll without strength :o

Purge_WTF:

--- Quote from: big E on October 14, 2005, 08:26:12 AM ---Since the cold weather is on its way, its very hard to get all the Sunlight your used to in the Summer here. I do take a Vitamin D supp. I also read that fish oils are also good for mood enhancement. I'm taking them also. Any other suggestions?

--- End quote ---

I hear ya, bro--I live in Worcester, Mass. I've got some Vault from S.A.N. on the way--I'll let you know how that goes.

an123:

--- Quote from: big E on October 14, 2005, 09:57:14 AM ---All get a divorce if you learn to roll without strength :o

--- End quote ---

You'll be married for many many years my friend  :P.

As for mood enhancements due to snow it honestly never effected me.  I live in Canada in an area that is blanketed by snow for 4-6 months...  You just get used to it.  Maybe try fake and baking every week or two, since a lot of people get depressed due to being pale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version