Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

NFL Thread

<< < (2/25) > >>

Irongrip400:
Third preseason game tomorrow. Big night for Joe Cool. Going to be without a few starters though. Hoping Breshad has at least 700yds this season.

Irongrip400:
First team looked stellar.  Steve Smith showing he's still a viable number one. Question marks at back up running back, and back ups on defense in general. Stoked to see what Crockett Gilmore will do. I have him as a sleeper pick for a good fantasy tight end.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Shizzo on August 30, 2015, 06:22:22 AM ---Irongrip, how did it feel for your Ravens to blow two, 14 point leads against the Patriots? That had to be a devastating loss.

I still can't believe the Patriots won the superbowl.  That was a very stressful ending to that game, but I wouldn't change anything since they pulled it out in the end.

I am very pleased with the Brady/Belichick era. You can't complain about 4 superbowl wins and six overall appearances during that timeframe.

It will be very interesting to see what happens when Brady, Belichick, and Kraft are no longer there.  :-\

--- End quote ---

It was a kick in the guy, because I actually thought they were going to win. I don't know what it is, but they always seem to play great games against each other, and like I said, I see it again this year. I have my annual $100 laid down on Baltimore to win it all this year.

I'm not sure they would have beaten Seattle by I'm pretty sure they beat the Giants had Lee Evans not been a douche.

Irongrip400:
Surprised at some of the cuts, especially Asa Jackson. I don't trust Campanaro as a return man. Maybe Oz finds someone of the scrap heap this week.

Man, now that UPINTHEMGUTS doesn't post anymore, I have zero people on the bandwagon. Shizz, there's still room bro.

Irongrip400:
I'm hoping that this was just two good defenses playing each other. I'd hate to think Peyton fell off that much. That said, sucks to see Suggs go down for the season.

Oh, hey Irongrip, didn't see you in this thread. How you doing?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version