Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > E-Board - Movies, Music, TV, Videogames, Comics

Ozark

<< < (2/4) > >>

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: IroNat on October 30, 2018, 03:37:53 AM ---Great show.

--- End quote ---

Sure is.  I saw an interview with the co-creator's and they said if they spin off again, it would be centered around Kim Wexler. 

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on October 29, 2018, 08:30:27 PM ---No argument here.  Cannot wait for Season 3.  Are you watching or have you watched Better Call Saul?

--- End quote ---

I started it but lost interest about 3 episodes in. does it get better?

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on October 31, 2018, 05:41:47 PM ---I started it but lost interest about 3 episodes in. does it get better?

--- End quote ---

I love it.  I think each episode is better than the one before as well as each season is better than the season before.

Agnostic007:
Just finished season 3. Tried to space it out and did pretty well up until the last 3 episodes. I had some issues with a few things that didn't seem plausible but overall I thought it was better than season 2.

AbrahamG:
I was able to convince my wife to watch the 1st two seasons shortly before they started season 3.  She did and we binged season three together last weekend.  Love that show.  That and Saul are my two favorites.  Did you keep up with Saul or throw in the towel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version