Author Topic: Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden  (Read 2653 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You know all about lies and trying to mislead people don't you Priscella Rambo?

Rob Z Aka Pavlov's Dog

Woof Woof Woof or in Your Case Poof Poof Poof

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It's funny that the same posters who routinely dismiss stories in the New York Times, Newsweek, Axios, Vox, etc... based on nothing more than the site in which the story appeared are puzzled why we reject any stories from the gateway pundit who describes themself as a site that "espouses politically conservative world view that support conservative positions" and which Wiki describes as "an American far-right fake news website known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories"

If you're going to reject NYT, Newsweek etc.. then at the very least you should also be able to understand why others would do the exact same thing with a piece of shit site like the gateway pundit.

Everyone of those rags ran with literally every negative story and "smoking gun" from the day Trump came down that escalator right up until today even though they were debunked. Thats just one of many reasons why they're shit.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Everyone of those rags ran with literally every negative story and "smoking gun" from the day Trump came down that escalator right up until today even though they were debunked. Thats just one of many reasons why they're shit.

X10 for Gateway pundit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Nope, I just started with that one

I see you've already hedged and are now changing your story to say it's not the "truth" but just another theory

People were talking about the"lab leak" theory from almost day 1. 

Is that how this is going to go for all of them?

I'm not "hedging", I'm admitting that grouping the lab leak origin with Biden Laptop and efficacy points wasn't perfect.

Yes, people were  talking about the lab leak theory from day one.  And, this being the whole point, Big Tech was censoring it at the time.  Now it's mainstream discussion - you can find it in the Intercept, Newsweek, comedy (Jon Stewart) and various other mainstream publications.

But since you "noped" the other points, are you saying the suppression of Biden laptop story and vaccine effectiveness did not happen, or are you contending that the laptop is not real, and the vaccine stops the virus?
Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I'm not "hedging", I'm admitting that grouping the lab leak origin with Biden Laptop and efficacy points wasn't perfect.

Yes, people were  talking about the lab leak theory from day one.  And, this being the whole point, Big Tech was censoring it at the time.  Now it's mainstream discussion - you can find it in the Intercept, Newsweek, comedy (Jon Stewart) and various other mainstream publications.

But since you "noped" the other points, are you saying the suppression of Biden laptop story and vaccine effectiveness did not happen, or are you contending that the laptop is not real, and the vaccine stops the virus?

I was just responding to what you wrote which was that "it was only these "biased" sites that were telling the truth on certain subjects at first"

now you're telling me it wasn't actually "truth" in regards to the origin of Covid

I easily found two references to the lab leak theory on ABC and Vox from March 2020

Do you want to maybe provide an example of a biased site that was the only one telling you the "truth" about one of the other topics you listed

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
I was just responding to what you wrote which was that "it was only these "biased" sites that were telling the truth on certain subjects at first"

now you're telling me it wasn't actually "truth" in regards to the origin of Covid

I easily found two references to the lab leak theory on ABC and Vox from March 2020

Do you want to maybe provide an example of a biased site that was the only one telling you the "truth" about one of the other topics you listed

The original point was about the flaws in using big tech demonitization of sites as a basis for denouncing all data from said sites.

I already admitted that the Covid origin being grouped into truths was not perfect.  If you want to continue to get hung up on semantics and not have a legitimate discussion, I'm not interested.

Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The original point was about the flaws in using big tech demonitization of sites as a basis for denouncing all data from said sites.

I already admitted that the Covid origin being grouped into truths was not perfect.  If you want to continue to get hung up on semantics and not have a legitimate discussion, I'm not interested.

Did you miss the last sentence in my post

Here it is again

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Rob Z Aka Pavlov's Dog

Woof Woof Woof or in Your Case Poof Poof Poof

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Did you miss the last sentence in my post

Here it is again

Shit man, the Biden lap top story itself is pretty easy to make that argument.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Here is a story from NBC News from October 30, 2020

I think we can all agree that NBC is a "mainstream" news organization

Please do me a favor and read the entire article before you decide to respond

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/here-s-what-happened-when-nbc-news-tried-report-alleged-n1245533

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Straw's MO is to find one off examples and use that to make his argument.  In this case, finding one article talking about the lab leak therefore cancels out all the censorship big tech employed around the lab leak.

The context of the point I was making was the Big Tech censored and demonetized many  for things that turned out to be correct, or at least part of the mainstream discussion nowadays..  Therefore, using Googles treatment of The Gateway Pundit to call them questionable doesn't hold water, since Google's has not been right on many of these things.

He will then key on semantics.

It's not worth engaging.  I tried, but if you read the exchange, you can see there's no real desire to have a legitimate discussion.  Same old shit.
Y

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Straw's MO is to find one off examples and use that to make his argument.  In this case, finding one article talking about the lab leak therefore cancels out all the censorship big tech employed around the lab leak.

The context of the point I was making was the Big Tech censored and demonetized many  for things that turned out to be correct, or at least part of the mainstream discussion nowadays..  Therefore, using Googles treatment of The Gateway Pundit to call them questionable doesn't hold water, since Google's has not been right on many of these things.

It's not worth engaging.  I tried, but if you read the exchange, you can see there's no real desire to have a legitimate discussion.  Same old shit.

I don't know who you're referring to
All I did was respond to what you wrote which was that "it was only these "biased" sites that were telling the truth on certain subjects at first" and then you listed a few topics
Since it's well known that no one, as of yet, knows the definitive "truth" on the origins of Covid I chose that topic to ask you to tell us what site told you the truth about that
You immediately backpedaled and said Covid being grouped into the "truth" category wasn't "perfect". 

Ok fine, then I asked you to  provide an example of a biased site that was the only one telling you the "truth" about one of the other topics you listed

Then some other person brought up Hunter Biden's laptop and I did a simple search and showed you an example of mainstream media covering the story or in this case it was an article that goes into fine detail about the story and why they didn't cover it to the satisfaction of the demand of the right wing.  In doing so they go over all the details of the story.  Do I need more than one example.   Does it make any difference.  If I posted 5 examples would you then agree?

Again, your premise was that you relied on biased sites to tell you the "truth" that you couldn't find on mainstream media

I never said that social media (such as FB, Twitter, etc..) didn't attempt to censor some information.  We all know they did but that information, dubious or not, was also readily available in every other form of media, including mainstream media as is true of virtually every topic on the planet.  It's obvious that FB and Twitter have to (and have the right to) censor some information.  If they didn't there sites would devolve into even bigger cesspool lies than it already has become

If you enjoy reading biased sites then that's fine but don't pretend that they have some "truth" that you can't find elsewhere

Heck, I asked you for examples on any of your topics and you have yet to provide one

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I don't know who you're referring to

Yes "Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot aka straw man. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Yes "Wayne Tracker" is the Village Idiot aka straw man.

Nah, some guy just appeared who's TDS infected , argumentative, never concedes a point, and focuses on semantics.

Appears after straw left.

It's just a sheer coincidence man.  Open your mind.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
After reading through their comments thus far I stand behind my post ever more.

As a challenge and knowing your propensity for posting clickbait titled articles that the content doesn't support I read your link. Something your are known not to do.  Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered it didn't support the title? No, I imagine you can't   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
As a challenge and knowing your propensity for posting clickbait titled articles that the content doesn't support I read your link. Something your are known not to do.  Can you imagine my surprise when I discovered it didn't support the title? No, I imagine you can't 

Bwahahahahaha.  He never actually reads the contents of what he drags over here.  Which is why it always blows up in his face.  It takes no effort to own his retarded ass because he does all the work for you. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I'm still stunned we can't all agree after this amount of years the GatewayPundit is tabloid...

I find it hard to believe anyone believes anything said by MSM / Governments/ & Talking heads.
Why single out TGP are you trying to give credence to the others.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I'm not trying to defend TGPor any news source- By now we all know that there is little Trust left in any supposed news outlet.

The Gateway Pundit = TGP

Clear enough for you ??

so let's be Clear on who you are supporting as accurate news.................... ?

Getting at the truth is a difficult if not impossible task when all you have is news sources. Maybe we must be there when it happens to know the truth... but then, eyewitnesses often disagree. Maybe the truth is whatever someone wants it to be. Folks claim they aren't biased but this is nearly impossible. We are the 'sum of our parts'. Our experiences dictate how we feel and what we believe.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I find it hard to believe anyone believes anything said by MSM / Governments/ & Talking heads.
Why single out TGP are you trying to give credence to the others.

I find it hard to believe an exposed liar like you is worried about what other people believe and the credibility of other sources.  But that is just projections on your own part for being truth impaired.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I find it hard to believe an exposed liar like you is worried about what other people believe and the credibility of other sources.  But that is just projections on your own part for being truth impaired.

Pavlovs dog - right on que .
Woof woof poof poof

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Getting at the truth is a difficult if not impossible task when all you have is news sources. Maybe we must be there when it happens to know the truth... but then, eyewitnesses often disagree. Maybe the truth is whatever someone wants it to be. Folks claim they aren't biased but this is nearly impossible. We are the 'sum of our parts'. Our experiences dictate how we feel and what we believe.

Yep - its very difficult in these times,  you'd of thought it would be easier with so much technology,
As we see time & time again politics / agenda get in the way.

We are the sum of our parts for sure - some folk are very biased & don't recognise it , to much listening & indoctrination
From MSM etc & many are willingly blind or deaf to anything that doesn't fit with there Mass Psychosis & very
Clearly that is a thing & has affected many millions , The power of The Media - Evils Greatest Tool & the general
Populations biggest enemy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Tell us the sum of your parts.  We already know about the lies, excuses and the pathetic life of an uneducated grandpa.  But tell us more about the other parts.   Try to make this story more believable.