Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Lets catch our breath

(1/33) > >>

Agnostic007:
Ok, for the last few years this catagory has turned into an us against them.... go for the throat, never surrender type back and forth. Call me naive, but there has to be at least a couple of you on both sides of the aisle who are honest enough to admit their party has some issues, and honest enough to say the other party has some points. If not.. this is just going to continue to sprial into a Liberal vs Conservative muck much like the media portrays us. I'll offer the 1st olive branch

Joe Biden has done a dismal job, he comes across as having problems organizing thoughts at times and especially on specific clips.
Liberal leaning city councils ordinances seem to be adding to the homeless problem and crime issues.

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

IroNat:
All pols are sociopaths.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on March 21, 2023, 10:21:43 PM ---Ok, for the last few years this catagory has turned into an us against them.... go for the throat, never surrender type back and forth. Call me naive, but there has to be at least a couple of you on both sides of the aisle who are honest enough to admit their party has some issues, and honest enough to say the other party has some points. If not.. this is just going to continue to sprial into a Liberal vs Conservative muck much like the media portrays us. I'll offer the 1st olive branch

Joe Biden has done a dismal job, he comes across as having problems organizing thoughts at times and especially on specific clips.
Liberal leaning city councils ordinances seem to be adding to the homeless problem and crime issues.

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

--- End quote ---

Your troll game is strong.

Wayne Tracker:

--- Quote from: Agnostic007 on March 21, 2023, 10:21:43 PM ---Ok, for the last few years this catagory has turned into an us against them.... go for the throat, never surrender type back and forth. Call me naive, but there has to be at least a couple of you on both sides of the aisle who are honest enough to admit their party has some issues, and honest enough to say the other party has some points. If not.. this is just going to continue to sprial into a Liberal vs Conservative muck much like the media portrays us. I'll offer the 1st olive branch

Who's next?   

Hunter Biden is a tool

--- End quote ---

Biden is a life long stutterer which sometimes shows up in his speech and the clips that often show up on this site are often short and taken out of context

Hunter Biden is absolutely a tool

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Wayne Tracker on March 22, 2023, 02:27:57 PM ---Biden is a life long stutterer which sometimes shows up in his speech and the clips that often show up on this site are often short and taken out of context

Hunter Biden is absolutely a tool

--- End quote ---

He isn't stuttering its the slurring & making up his own language no one understands,
Plus the falling over, shuffling his feet, look of Bewilderment on his face, asking for dead people to
Come forward/ stand up , having to be held & guided where he's going otherwise he'd wander off
Track etc etc - none of those are out of context - just facts .

He has Dementia ( same as my dad ) & he's losing his cognitive state in front of the worlds eyes,
That's an awful thing to be doing to him , having the world laugh at him.
Retire him , let him out of the public spotlight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version