Author Topic: Marjorie Traitor Greene calls for protests in New York after Trump indictment  (Read 1041 times)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Calling all Idiots
Your Leader is summoning you to NYC next Tuesday to protest

I'm guessing the counter protestors with LOCK HIM UP signs will outnumber them

I'd actually be amazed if MTG can find her way to NYC.
This week she claimed that Biden was POTUS when she was in high school
I wonder if that whiny little bitch will show up in this thread and claim I'm "stalking" him
Marjorie Traitor Greene calls for protests in New York after Trump indictment

WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., one of Donald Trump’s closest allies on Capitol Hill, said Friday she will travel to New York next week to protest the former president’s indictment and urged other supporters to join her.

“I’m going to New York on Tuesday. We MUST protest the unconstitutional WITCH HUNT!” Greene tweeted to her 663,000 followers.

The Tuesday protests would come on the same day Trump’s attorneys have said the former president and 2024 Republican presidential frontrunner is expected to be arraigned in court. A Manhattan grand jury indicted Trump on Thursday for making alleged hush-money payments to women who claimed to have had relationships with him.

Greene's call for protests is a reversal for the conservative firebrand and Trump loyalist, who less than two weeks ago pushed back on Trump's own call for his backers to “Protest, take our nation back!”

She took to Twitter then to say that Trump supporters "don’t need to protest about the Communists Democrat’s planning to arrest Pres Trump and the political weaponization of our government and election interference."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-protests-trump-indictment-new-york-rcna77594

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

What's your point

Is this your attempt to defend MTraitorGreene or are you just trying to deflect and change the subject

BTW - I have no problem if any one from either party wants to confront a politician in a restaurant

Both sides do it and if you're a public figure in the US you should be prepared for it

Everyone in this country does this shit all the time.  At this point it's an American Tradition

Do you disagree or do you just disapprove when it's Republicans who are on the receiving end

IroNat

• Getbig V
What's your point?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
What's your point?

That MTG is a fucking moron

I thought that was obvious

I guess that "subtle" message went over your head

IroNat

• Getbig V
That MTG is a fucking moron

Oh, ok.

Maxine Waters is a moron.

But, now what?

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Oh, ok.

Maxine Waters is a moron.

But, now what?

If you saw Maxine Waters in a restaurant or out somewhere would you call her a moron

I would definitely call Marjorie Traitor Greene a moron if I saw her in public

IroNat

• Getbig V
If you saw Maxine Waters in a restaurant or out somewhere would you call her a moron

I would definitely call Marjorie Traitor Greene a moron if I saw her in public

No, I would not because it is not polite.

I don't harass people.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
No, I would not because it is not polite.

I don't harass people.

Interesting

So you've admitted that you've urinated in public and you've exposed yourself in a bar at a bowling alley

You also think that Maxine Waters is a moron but you wouldn't call her that in person because it's not polite

So you're saying it is polite to expose yourself and urinate in public

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
MTG is a dog whistle for idiots.

Let's hope thousands show up!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Interesting

So you've admitted that you've urinated in public and you've exposed yourself in a bar at a bowling alley

You also think that Maxine Waters is a moron but you wouldn't call her that in person because it's not polite

So you're saying it is polite to expose yourself and urinate in public.

What does IroNaT's bowling alley bar exhibitionism and public urination have to do with calling politicians’ morons (which many of them are)? That it isn't 'polite'? What is polite is situational. Maybe he was at a nudist bowling party and in a public bathroom. Seems like it is you who is doing the deflecting now. This is a stretch to me. At least Iron Nat stayed on topic. And for the record,  MTG and Maxine are political morons IMO. However, I would not say this to their faces because it is impolite and unnecessary. These politicians’ actions speak for themselves.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Prime,
I never exposed myself.  ;)

Both parties have their share of morons.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Calling all Idiots

I wonder if that whiny little bitch will show up in this thread and claim I'm "stalking" him
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-protests-trump-indictment-new-york-rcna77594

Well, well...If it isn't the poster pervert for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporter.  You supporter of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
MTG is a dog whistle for idiots.

Let's hope thousands show up!!

Posting from your Pedo account to back up your WayneFlamer gimmick  ::) so sad..
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Well, well...If it isn't the poster pervert for Democrats on this forum.  You fucking pedophile supporter.  You supporter of the mutilation of our children.

It is fitting that today is April Tools Day because that is what you and all Democrats are, the tools of the Party of Pedophilia and child mutilation.

Everyone here should spit on your soul.  Tool.

Nothing original.  Nothing witty.  Same tired ass shit that you have to cut and paste.  Have to give it to loco, at least his cut and paste job was original.  Yours is just another sad projection.

The Scott

• Getbig V
Nothing original.  Nothing witty.  Same tired ass shit that you have to cut and paste.  Have to give it to loco, at least his cut and paste job was original.  Yours is just another sad projection.

You are a filthy supporter of pedophilia and the mutilation of our Children.  Everyone here knows that by your words.  Your neighbors deserve to know too.  You can't run from the truth Forrest. They will know.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You are a filthy supporter of pedophilia and the mutilation of our Children.  Everyone here knows that by your words.  Your neighbors deserve to know too.  You can't run from the truth Forrest. They will know.

Your brain trauma is showing.  Again.  Maybe you should seek counseling.  You constantly project pedo crap in every thread.  I have never seen anyone talk about any subject the way you do about pedo crap without having some kind of self interest in it. 

Weirdo. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
Your brain trauma is showing.  Again.  Maybe you should seek counseling.  You constantly project pedo crap in every thread.  I have never seen anyone talk about any subject the way you do about pedo crap without having some kind of self interest in it. 

Weirdo.

Behold our April Tools Day winner.  Pedophile and Child mutilation supporter, i.e., you voted Biden & Harris and more.  You can't hide from this.  You are, as you kind squeal, "loud and proud".  Foul craven and an enabler of crimes against out Nation and her Children.

I spit on your soul, you filthy criminal.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I doubt you could spit at all.  More like drool on yourself.  I guess on this fine Saturday all the other patient's families came to visit them.  Leaving you alone on the rec room computer for company.

Such a nice day. 
You should get out.
Maybe take a walk.
Go for a jog.
Ride a bicycle.
Go for a swim.
Spend time with your family.

Oh, who are we kidding?  You can't do any of that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Prime,
I never exposed myself.  ;)

Both parties have their share of morons.

It is good to know you didn't expose yourself, at least not in some degenerate or perverted way.  :)

You are correct. There are morons in every party, Republican, Democrat and Independent. I've met and conversed with some of them over many years being a political activist for my union and representing retired public employees.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
I doubt you could spit at all.  More like drool on yourself.  I guess on this fine Saturday all the other patient's families came to visit them.  Leaving you alone on the rec room computer for company.

Such a nice day. 
You should get out.
Maybe take a walk.
Go for a jog.
Ride a bicycle.
Go for a swim.
Spend time with your family.

Oh, who are we kidding?  You can't do any of that.

Ironic either can you  :D
c

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

F

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Calling all Idiots

Go die of the AIDS already, fa66ot.

~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHA this wench didn't even stay at her own rally/protest.

She bailed out after a few minutes.   :D