Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Marjorie Traitor Greene calls for protests in New York after Trump indictment

(1/5) > >>

Wayne Tracker:
Calling all Idiots
Your Leader is summoning you to NYC next Tuesday to protest

I'm guessing the counter protestors with LOCK HIM UP signs will outnumber them

I'd actually be amazed if MTG can find her way to NYC.
This week she claimed that Biden was POTUS when she was in high school
I wonder if that whiny little bitch will show up in this thread and claim I'm "stalking" him

--- Quote ---Marjorie Traitor Greene calls for protests in New York after Trump indictment

WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., one of Donald Trump’s closest allies on Capitol Hill, said Friday she will travel to New York next week to protest the former president’s indictment and urged other supporters to join her.

“I’m going to New York on Tuesday. We MUST protest the unconstitutional WITCH HUNT!” Greene tweeted to her 663,000 followers.

The Tuesday protests would come on the same day Trump’s attorneys have said the former president and 2024 Republican presidential frontrunner is expected to be arraigned in court. A Manhattan grand jury indicted Trump on Thursday for making alleged hush-money payments to women who claimed to have had relationships with him.

Greene's call for protests is a reversal for the conservative firebrand and Trump loyalist, who less than two weeks ago pushed back on Trump's own call for his backers to “Protest, take our nation back!”

She took to Twitter then to say that Trump supporters "don’t need to protest about the Communists Democrat’s planning to arrest Pres Trump and the political weaponization of our government and election interference."
--- End quote ---

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-protests-trump-indictment-new-york-rcna77594

IroNat:

Wayne Tracker:

--- Quote from: IroNat on March 31, 2023, 10:17:06 AM ---

--- End quote ---

What's your point

Is this your attempt to defend MTraitorGreene or are you just trying to deflect and change the subject

BTW - I have no problem if any one from either party wants to confront a politician in a restaurant

Both sides do it and if you're a public figure in the US you should be prepared for it

Everyone in this country does this shit all the time.  At this point it's an American Tradition

Do you disagree or do you just disapprove when it's Republicans who are on the receiving end

IroNat:
What's your point?

Wayne Tracker:

--- Quote from: IroNat on March 31, 2023, 10:33:49 AM ---What's your point?

--- End quote ---

That MTG is a fucking moron

I thought that was obvious

I guess that "subtle" message went over your head

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version