Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ahmadinejad's chief strategic guru Hassan Abbassi

(1/5) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
I'm only posting what this shithead said as it may apply to recent topics on how a war with Iran would play out.  This could be complete Bullshit, but then again, with our border situation and the fact that this is a wealthy nation, it's not unfeasible that this isn't entirely Bullshit. 

--- Quote ---Ahmadinejad's chief strategic Hassan Abbassi, architect of their "war preparation plan" in Iran said:
We have a strategy drawn up for the destruction of Anglo-Saxon civilization... :-X(OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT  >:( ) we must make use of everything we have at hand to strike at this front by means of our suicide operations or by means of our missiles. There are 29 sensitive sites in the U.S. and in the West. We have already spied on these sites and we know how we are going to attack them.
--- End quote ---

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on September 19, 2006, 03:50:45 PM ---I'm only posting what this shithead said as it may apply to recent topics on how a war with Iran would play out.  This could be complete Bullshit, but then again, with our border situation and the fact that this is a wealthy nation, it's not unfeasible that this isn't entirely Bullshit. 

--- End quote ---

And to think Jag said he wasn't a terrorist....hate to say I told ya so........but :-\!!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on September 19, 2006, 04:52:45 PM ---And to think Jag said he wasn't a terrorist....hate to say I told ya so........but :-\!!

--- End quote ---
Yea not good shit.

240 is Back:
IMO they deserve a few tons of ordinance dropped on their heads, if indeed they were feeding hezbolah bombs to shoot up Israel.

However, it sure isn't the US' job to do it.

We shouldn't spend ONE dollar, lose ONE life, or spend ONE minute on destroying Iran.  israel is the one they helped attack.  Other than talk tough, they haven't done anything to the US.  

Mr. Intenseone:
I didn't see his speech, did he say that today?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version