Author Topic: Beckham supposed to save Football in the USA: Signs a 5-year $250 million deal  (Read 8792 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
hes actually only gettin 9$ mil a year for playing soccer. the other money he is gettin is for what goes along with the Beckham image -fashion line, marketing, cologne, etc.  This is what I heard on the radio from some british guy at least
Valhalla awaits.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
hes actually only gettin 9$ mil a year for playing soccer. the other money he is gettin is for what goes along with the Beckham image -fashion line, marketing, cologne, etc.  This is what I heard on the radio from some british guy at least
9 mil aint to shabby

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Real Madrid made a profit on him from shirt sales alone after 1 season, hes a money making machine. Brand Beckham will be around for a long time to come, and MLS's profile should theoretically go through the roof
Scouser on Tour

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
I'm actually quite suprised he came to the U.S. as soon as he did. Believe or not he could have stayed in Europe for another 4 years, tried to win a World Cup and still sign a mega deal well past his prime and in his mid-thirties. MLS should be doing cartwheels about getting Beckham while still at the top of his game.

It's night and day as far as the level of competition between MLS and Europe soccer. Beckham is that good and that much better than the best player currently in MLS.