Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

I think im now ready to compete (pic)

(1/10) > >>

Army of One:
K i thought its about time I post my pic ive been working out for 10 yrs and am thinking about competing,u can see Im about 8%bf so i wouldnt need much dieting.I feel like my pecs are my best bodypart with my traps after everyone at the gym says im buff and should try for a comp.Tell me what you think havnt weighed myself in a while but i think i have gained around 50 pounds of muscle in the last 2 years, think my guns are around 18.5 inchesthanks guys if anyone wants advice from me on how to getbig just pm me

blinky:
lmao ;D

Double XL:
no glaring weaknesses, great conditioning for the offseason, a few freaky bodyparts, just plain freaky genetics all over, time to slap on some protan and hop on stage son.

Army of One:

--- Quote from: Double XL on January 04, 2006, 07:21:02 AM ---no glaring weaknesses, great conditioning for the offseason, a few freaky bodyparts, just plain freaky genetics all over, time to slap on some protan and hop on stage son.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, its good to hear positive feedback, I want to compete at a natural show as my test levels have always been so high that I havnt needed juice, anything less than 1st and i will be upset.

Army of One:

--- Quote from: blinky on January 04, 2006, 06:38:04 AM ---lmao ;D

--- End quote ---
WHats funny?dont be jealous because I get all the ladies and you dont

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version