Author Topic: All charges against Trump dropped (see video)  (Read 4890 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: All charges against Trump dropped (see video)
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2023, 04:37:52 PM »
😆

No one and I repeat no one deserves prison more than Hilary Clinton. You know who isn’t going to jail for certain?TRUMP. The fact you back a traitor like Clinton just blows one’s mind. It’s legit craziness.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2023, 04:52:38 PM »
😆

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2023, 04:55:45 PM »
Brutal.  And true.  My nikka bros.

Guys this is historic.  Trumpy is setting yet another record.

First person to lose the popular vote twice.
First person to be impeached twice.
First person to claim the election was rigged. 
First former POTUS to be indicted.  (might be twice or thrice, just be patient.)

Good times ahead.

Good list but Mrs. Hillary Clinton was the first to claim an election was rigged.

I hope Mr. President Trump is able to overcome this in time for the next presidential election

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2023, 04:56:36 PM »
No one and I repeat no one deserves prison more than Hilary Clinton. You know who isn’t going to jail for certain?TRUMP. The fact you back a traitor like Clinton just blows one’s mind. It’s legit craziness.
It's ok, he thinks Dustin Trudow is a great Canadian leader. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2023, 05:22:00 PM »
Good list but Mrs. Hillary Clinton was the first to claim an election was rigged.

I hope Mr. President Trump is able to overcome this in time for the next presidential election

Yeah, I remember that.  And all those lawsuits she filed.   And those phone calls encouraging fraud she made.  And those fake electors that were helping to try to overturn it.

Oh wait.... naw.... she just pointed out the obvious that you can't be We The People if the side with less votes actually wins.  EC is out dated.  Hopefully it will go soon.   ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2023, 05:28:40 PM »
Yeah, I remember that.  And all those lawsuits she filed.   And those phone calls encouraging fraud she made.  And those fake electors that were helping to try to overturn it.

Oh wait.... naw.... she just pointed out the obvious that you can't be We The People if the side with less votes actually wins.  EC is out dated.  Hopefully it will go soon.   ;)

Defend your woman. I can’t blame you for that. Russian interference and whatnot.

Wasnt it her husband who was the first president who won a presidency without winning 50% of the popular vote?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2023, 05:43:09 PM »
Defend your woman. I can’t blame you for that. Russian interference and whatnot.

Wasnt it her husband who was the first president who won a presidency without winning 50% of the popular vote?

I don't need to defend her.  She's not the one with an upcoming mugshot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2023, 05:48:22 PM »
I don't need to defend her.  She's not the one with an upcoming mugshot.

You did though.

You immediately had a comment.

Once they find Trump guilty I hope they go after everyone, fill the prisons! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2023, 05:50:10 PM »
Me commenting and me defending are two different things.  Believe whatever you need to.   :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2023, 06:05:57 PM »
Me commenting and me defending are two different things.  Believe whatever you need to.   :D

You said you didn’t need to defend her after you defended her.

It’s all right there. Call it what you want.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2023, 06:09:24 PM »
You said you didn’t need to defend her after you defended her.

It’s all right there. Call it what you want.

I never defended her.  I pointed facts and the obvious. 

Weird thing is this thread isn't even about her but you keep obsessing over her.

You mad or naw?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2023, 06:15:24 PM »
I never defended her.  I pointed facts and the obvious. 

Weird thing is this thread isn't even about her but you keep obsessing over her.

You mad or naw?

Nope.

I complimented your list of Trumps transgressions and pointed out the one you had incorrect, which obviously bothered you because you went into full TDS. She didn’t do such and such….

Then you said you weren’t doing what you did and now you can’t leave it alone. So I won’t either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2023, 06:20:33 PM »
I’m going to mark you down as “mad”

I’ll check in the morning and see how you feel.  Don’t let Hillary get you when the lights go out. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2023, 06:24:20 PM »
I’m going to mark you down as “mad”

I’ll check in the morning and see how you feel.  Don’t let Hillary get you when the lights go out.

It’s hard for you being wrong and then acting like Hankins to dispute what you said.

I like Hillary. I think she missed out being the first Mrs. President, Obama stole her nomination.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2023, 10:05:49 PM »
😆

Communism never ended well. For anyone especially the ones that started it. Bragg just made Trump a martyr and all but secured his re-election. Either way this will backfire BIG TIME.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2023, 10:13:21 PM »

Communism never ended well. For anyone especially the ones that started it. Bragg just made Trump a martyr and all but secured his re-election. Either way this will backfire BIG TIME.

He’s going to prison dude. The game is rigged.

Get it through your head. He won’t he running if he’s out on bail.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2023, 10:21:06 PM »

I've lost count of the number of wrong predictions you've posted. Just sayin'
I'm reminded of Finding Dory sometimes when I read your posts.. Like you have no memory of your last predictions and posts  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2023, 10:47:20 PM »
I've lost count of the number of wrong predictions you've posted. Just sayin'
I'm reminded of Finding Dory sometimes when I read your posts.. Like you have no memory of your last predictions and posts  :)

You should keep reading. The problem is you’re good with and since you claim to be a former detective you know this is a bullshit charge. This is third world communist bullshit. This is tyrannical government we were warned about. It’s a two tier system. Prison or not Bragg just sealed 2024

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2023, 11:48:57 PM »
You should keep reading. The problem is you’re good with and since you claim to be a former detective you know this is a bullshit charge. This is third world communist bullshit. This is tyrannical government we were warned about. It’s a two tier system. Prison or not Bragg just sealed 2024
If they can steal one election they can steal another. We're dealing with criminals. The only way to resolve this is to kill them. We're in a dirty street fight and it is time to fight on those terms.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2023, 05:47:22 AM »

If you say so, then the opposite must be true.  All your predictions are for shit.  Look at this thread.  HAHAHAHAHA

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2023, 05:48:44 AM »

You predicted a Trump landslide in 2020.  It went the other way.  Then you cried "rigged" like a bitch. 

What's your excuse going to be in 2024?   ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2023, 05:59:06 AM »
It's ok, he thinks Dustin Trudow is a great Canadian leader. ::)

Hahahaha.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2023, 11:14:51 AM »
Is it possible that both Trump and Biden will both go down in history as the worst politicians in U.S. history?

Or not!?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2023, 02:40:13 PM »

Im not sure why this attempt to state what I think. You claim to be a coach, I have said I was a detective. You believe the election was stolen but the detective thing causes you skepticism. Kind of see where I'm going with this? Your facts and evidence radar seems to be broken.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2023, 02:42:01 PM »
Is it possible that both Trump and Biden will both go down in history as the worst politicians in U.S. history?

Or not!?
It's certainly not off the table