Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

Pics of Matt C.

<< < (40/40)

lax:

--- Quote from: Matt C on July 07, 2008, 01:14:11 AM ---How do I get bigger without gear?

--- End quote ---

start hitt the chine

3 days per week
ten sets
can

as many as you can

you will get wide

gcb:

--- Quote from: Matt C on July 07, 2008, 01:14:11 AM ---How do I get bigger without gear?

--- End quote ---

You can't - there is a Jewish conspiracy to keep you small.

mass 04:

--- Quote from: Matt C on June 06, 2009, 09:30:20 PM ---It looks roughly like one of the splits here:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/5dayaweek.html

--- End quote ---
Hi Coach.

Matt:
I found this thread while searching for the Ironage photos of my sisters from 2007.

I must say - I am very grateful to read such kind, constructive criticisms of my physique in this thread, in addition to so many posts providing me with explicit, intelligent advice as to how to improve.

Thank you, to everyone who were so kind as to help me here! I hope I can be of some type of assistance to you guys whenever you need it in the future.

Since gyms will be closing again, I'd like to drop to 160-lb by way of a super lean low-calorie diet + walks/cardio. If I can't train for strength, I'd like to see how lean I can get from SUPER low-calorie, low-carb, high-protein, moderate fat diet.

I have been reintroducing myself to Lyle McDonald to achieve this goal!

So if any Getbiggers could continue to be so kind and push me in the right direction for a cutting diet, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for all the kind words towards me in this thread - and thank you for the constructive critical too. It only helps me.

PS - I will try to find those Ironage photos of my sisters, LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version