Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Injury and Rehabilitation

gallon of water per day = pissing every 30 minutes

<< < (8/9) > >>

andreisdaman:

--- Quote from: Tapeworm on July 11, 2012, 10:12:29 PM ---The piss was gross since lots of it had aged in the milk jugs.  I know because I was the guy who got to dump it all down the toilet.  :-X  But mostly it was just really sad.  A very old man living all alone in a house so filthy and filled with crap you almost couldn't get from one side of a room to another.  The house was also in a terrible state of disrepair.

Clearly the guy wasn't capable of living alone anymore and needed help.  I question how his family let it get so bad for him.  Did they never visit the guy and make sure he was doing ok?  I never said anything since the Big Cleanup was getting done because the old guy was going to a nursing home but it pissed me off they let things get so bad for the guy when no member of the family lived more than 30 minutes away.

--- End quote ---

Families are a strange lot today.....not like in yesteryear...everyone is too busy and no one wants to take on the added stress and responsibility....back in the old days the daughters would have done something......but since women have to work now, they are too busy and stressed out as well..

gracie bjj:
yeah man i keep a empty milk jug on the side of my bed with a huge funnell taped to it, i just lean over n piss. if i didnt id be up around 6 times or so myself. went to get all different tests-bladder,prostate,diabetes ect n they said everything was good. ive been pissing like this since i was a little kid, maybe nerves i guess

Darren Avey:
I get up 3 times a night because of the amount of water I drink, but hey its worth it cos the water helps me look good.

tres_taco_combo:
when in doubt 2x your water. if i buy 1 bottle water, i stop and always double

1. i am at 1.5 - 2.0gallons a water a day
2. by 1am ive considered 1 gallon
3. i live in AZ - so its hot as hell
4. keeps me full
5. improves my life to be full of water.

best water advice - just 2x it all

Irongrip400:
I probably drink at least 10-15 bottles of water a day and sometimes I piss so much my dick feels like I'm getting a STD or something. I try to do it so I don't eat as much, but all I do is piss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version