Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Craig Titus & Kelly Ryan Discussions

Death for Craig and life for Kelly?

(1/17) > >>

RJW1966:
I heard mention on another board that Phil Hernon has a reliable source that they are seeking the death penality on Craig and life in prison for Kelly. Unless this is just a BS move on the prosecutions part to rattle them they must have pretty solid evidence that Craig did the deed and it was premediated.

knny187:

--- Quote from: RJW1966 on December 29, 2005, 08:38:28 PM ---I heard mention on another board that Phil Hernon has a reliable source that they are seeking the death penality on Craig and life in prison for Kelly. Unless this is just a BS move on the prosecutions part to rattle them they must have pretty solid evidence that Craig did the deed and it was premediated.

--- End quote ---

& thats why craigs pleed was innocent?

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: RJW1966 on December 29, 2005, 08:38:28 PM ---I heard mention on another board that Phil Hernon has a reliable source that they are seeking the death penality on Craig and life in prison for Kelly. Unless this is just a BS move on the prosecutions part to rattle them they must have pretty solid evidence that Craig did the deed and it was premediated.

--- End quote ---

holy shit--- the details are sickening.

Craig will indeed be seeing the death penalty.

holy shit...

knny187:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 29, 2005, 08:59:30 PM ---holy shit--- the details are sickening.

Craig will indeed be seeing the death penalty.

holy shit...

--- End quote ---

I am surprised myself

or

myself I am surprised

hell...

which one is it?

240 is Back:
i'm about to drop a bomb on getbig.

copy and save it when i do

Navigation

[0] Message Index