Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 193795 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE
« Reply #675 on: January 17, 2022, 10:23:31 PM »
Two initial shots and one booster is the norm in Canada.
at the moment...that will run out after 13 weeks

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #676 on: January 17, 2022, 10:59:45 PM »
so you agree with his maths but disgaree with the outcome of the calculations??

A calculation is merely a list of process/instruction.

For example the brief outline I posted earlier is merely an answer to a numerical question. It doesn’t necessarily tell you how or why or what you should do. We as individuals derive that ourselves.

So for example I showed the mortality rate declining. To keep it simple, people could then conclude different reasons for why that is:
A) masks work
B) jabbing people as many times as possible works
C) viruses over time become less lethal but more transmissible

Depending on what people conclude they then create a plan of what we need to do;
A) wear more masks more often and forever
B) jab the shit out of adults, kids, animals, vehicles
C) put those most likely to be severely impacted under special restrictions to wait out the storm

So while the data is exactly the same, we can begin to understand why people reach vastly different conclusions. It isn’t always the maths it’s how our brains translate the answer into perspective.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #677 on: January 18, 2022, 01:45:04 PM »
3 shots and still getting covid, spreading covid and dying with covid. Smart life choice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: January 18, 2022, 05:54:28 PM »

For what purpose? They only work is every single person in injected like you say so what's the point in taking them? Why do you bother if they don't work due to people refusing? Doesn't make sense  :D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #679 on: January 18, 2022, 06:02:46 PM »
For what purpose? They only work is every single person in injected like you say so what's the point in taking them? Why do you bother if they don't work due to people refusing? Doesn't make sense  :D

Canadians are dumb sheep.  Americans won't take the booster now that it's such obvious shit.  This is one of the reasons they won't require it, because they'll look weak if the require it and people tell them NO.  People were willing to give them the benefit of the doubt a year ago for the regular shots.  Now, no way.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: January 18, 2022, 06:06:41 PM »
Canadians are dumb sheep.  Americans won't take the booster now that it's such obvious shit.  This is one of the reasons they won't require it, because they'll look weak if the require it and people tell them NO.  People were willing to give them the benefit of the doubt a year ago for the regular shots.  Now, no way.

My post was purely sarcasm and pointing out his stupidity. But I REALLY hope you're right, since I live in this frozen liberal cesspool and am aware that where the US goes as far as civil rights, most of not all other 1st world G7 countries will follow.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: January 18, 2022, 06:45:05 PM »
My post was purely sarcasm and pointing out his stupidity. But I REALLY hope you're right, since I live in this frozen liberal cesspool and am aware that where the US goes as far as civil rights, most of not all other 1st world G7 countries will follow.

Guaranteed there will not be a booster mandate.  They didn't issue it even before Omicron and Omicron has made ALL of their claims look foolish.  They've lost credibility forever.  Imagine an AIDS vaccine where people got 3 shots but were still getting it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #682 on: January 18, 2022, 07:30:54 PM »
Guaranteed there will not be a booster mandate.  They didn't issue it even before Omicron and Omicron has made ALL of their claims look foolish.  They've lost credibility forever.  Imagine an AIDS vaccine where people got 3 shots but were still getting it.

Most people will do anything they're told, no matter how nonsensical, if you extort them into compliance by threatening their job or access to essentials.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't think this is anywhere near over.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: January 18, 2022, 09:00:03 PM »
Most people will do anything they're told, no matter how nonsensical, if you extort them into compliance by threatening their job or access to essentials.

Hope I'm wrong but I don't think this is anywhere near over.

They know if they mandate it now there will be a much larger percentage who will refuse and raise a ruckus.  Not a majority necessarily, but a much higher percentage.  Even 30% shuts it down, back in early 2021 it was nowhere near that many and so much less was known about their lies and dissembling.  It won't happen unless they can show bodies dropping in the streets.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #684 on: January 18, 2022, 09:25:58 PM »
3 shots and still getting covid, spreading covid and dying with covid. Smart life choice.

Next to nobody who is fully vaccinated dies of covid unless they have co-morbidities.  In a recent study of 1.2 fully vaccinated people less than 40 passed away.  80% of that group had at least 4 comorbidities. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #685 on: January 18, 2022, 09:35:02 PM »
The fact that they were vaccinated is meaningless. The fact that they are not grotesquely obese and riddled with decease is why they lived.

The vaccine is 50mg of Deca. It's 500mg of amoxicillin. It's pointless.
a

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: January 18, 2022, 10:33:01 PM »
Next to nobody who is fully vaccinated dies of covid unless they have co-morbidities.  In a recent study of 1.2 fully vaccinated people less than 40 passed away.  80% of that group had at least 4 comorbidities.

and next to nobody who isnt vaccinated dont die unless they have co-morbidities...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #687 on: January 18, 2022, 10:42:39 PM »
and next to nobody who isnt vaccinated dont die unless they have co-morbidities...

2021 Scoreboard:

Unvaxxed 380,000
Fully Vaxxed 20,000

You Win!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #688 on: January 18, 2022, 10:44:39 PM »

Exactly. Thank you. This cannot be said enough.

To whatever extent that this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", the dying unvaccinated are all either extremely elderly, SEVERELY obese, or with multiple underlying health conditions.

Maybe they SHOULD be getting a 70% effective vaccine to improve their odds of surviving. Or maybe, given their poor health, they think taking a rushed pharmaceutical that doesn't even apparently work very well, is not a good idea.

But this NEEDS TO BE SAID AGAIN, and repeated ad nauseam:

Healthy non-elderly people are NOT DYING OF THIS VIRUS.
And never have been.

I can't believe fit and strong Getbiggers would be worried about this!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #689 on: January 19, 2022, 10:12:07 AM »
2021 Scoreboard:

Unvaxxed 380,000
Fully Vaxxed 20,000

You Win!!!!!!!!!!!

This might be the most dishonest stat ever posted. Everybody who died in the first year was unvaxxed because there was no fucking vaccine.

The vaccine is a failure. Look and Moderna’s and Bio n tech stock prices. They’ve crashed.

Germany hits record 100,000 daily COVID-19 cases

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-01-germany-daily-covid-cases.html

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #690 on: January 19, 2022, 10:12:49 AM »
the vax crowd is all of a sudden obsessed with making nonvax pay more for health insurance
hmm, healthy people pay more, interesting
they were never concerned with fat obese diabetic heart-patient pigs who fill hospitals to the max though
most of them are probably just that

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: January 19, 2022, 11:34:01 AM »
Next to nobody without comorbidities is dying. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #692 on: January 19, 2022, 11:35:51 AM »
Minnesota Now Offering $200 Gift Cards to Families to Get Their 5-11 Year-Olds Vaccinated

The State of Minnesota is now offering $200 gift cards to families, per child to get their 5-11 year-olds vaccinated with the experimental COVID vaccines.
Children have a 99.995% chance of surviving COVID-19. In the UK there is only a 2-in-a-million chance the disease will be fatal in children.
They have a greater chance of drowning.

Here it comes... 👀

Health departments in several states confirmed to The Epoch Times that they are looking into a steep surge in the mortality rate for people aged 18 to 49 in 2021—a majority of which are not linked to COVID-19. (AKA THE VACCINE KILLED THEM)

Our condolences 💐 to the families affected 🙏🏼 @Forecast432Hz

Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64 | ZeroHedge

The death rate for those aged 18-64 has risen an astonishing 40% over pre-pandemic levels, according to the CEO of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica.

"We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business –

The New Vaccines Disrupt Menstrual Cycles | Emerald Robinson

Back in the summer of 2021, noted author Dr. Naomi Wolf was permanently banned from Twitter for the “misinformation” of wondering whether the new vaccines could affect women’s menstrual cycles.

This was a lie, according to NPR (and a thousand other corporate media outlets) that merited the disappearance of any vaccine skeptic crazy enough to repeat the allegation.

It was like claiming that the earth was flat in the 21st century: a denial of science so terrible that it called into question the sanity of the speaker.

Various liberal publications even began to question whether Dr. Naomi Wolf had ever been liberal, or insightful, now that she was a confirmed anti-vaxxer.

Of course, it turns out that Dr. Naomi Wolf was correct

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #693 on: January 19, 2022, 11:40:25 AM »
Next to nobody without comorbidities is dying. :o

What's your point? Are you suggesting people with comorbidities deserve to die?

:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: January 19, 2022, 11:43:49 AM »

That sounds like some shit your straw man account would say. You've made plenty of hateful un-American posts with that account.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: January 19, 2022, 11:47:43 AM »

That sounds like some shit your straw man account would say. You've made plenty of hateful un-American posts with that account.

:o

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #696 on: January 19, 2022, 11:47:57 AM »

What he is saying, bish, is, they knew from the onset to send out nurses, CNAs, etc. to give shots to those who needed them, not fucking healthy 15 yr olds.  As I said, they can find a 40-year fugitive but can't send a CNA with doses to a nursing home.  The question is, how many have passed away since the shots were available?  It's fucking funny how months later they are now sending out nurses and CNAs.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: January 19, 2022, 11:54:16 AM »
What he is saying, bish, is, they knew from the onset to send out nurses, CNAs, etc. to give shots to those who needed them, not fucking healthy 15 yr olds.  As I said, they can find a 40-year fugitive but can't send a CNA with doses to a nursing home.  The question is, how many have passed away since the shots were available?  It's fucking funny how months later they are now sending out nurses and CNAs.

Many have passed since the shots were available. The majority being unvaccinated of course.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: January 19, 2022, 12:00:22 PM »
Many have passed since the shots were available. The majority being unvaccinated of course.

People have been dying for years from various flues. Get over it.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: January 19, 2022, 12:04:09 PM »
People have been dying for years from various flues. Get over it.

Over 5 and a half million people have died. That's insane!