Author Topic: WTF ???  (Read 5804 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: WTF ???
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2022, 12:00:09 PM »
I don’t think Chaos trains for aesthetics, more for strength. BB and powerlifting are two different things. I realize you’re a bit slow.

That is what every fat guy claims.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2022, 12:00:23 PM »
I am 230lbs in that pic and relaxed it is also late night with a full belly. Lets see what you look like at 230lbs exactly

You look good , especially in the side triceps but you're nothing special and your legs suck badly.  :-\

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2022, 12:03:00 PM »
You look good , especially in the side triceps but you're nothing special and your legs suck badly.  :-\

No shit but I am still in way better shape than all the assholes attacking my pics saying I look like garbage. Also legs have been improving exponentially the last 2 years. Now I am squatting again for the first time in over a decade. I am adding actual inches to the quads. Notice my legs from 2019 had so much fluid in the knee and completely atrophied I could barely walk with a cane. They don't look like that now

Speaking of which I need to get to the gym today it's a new year all the haters who don't train could actually start

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2022, 12:18:26 PM »
I`ll be relentlesly on his fucking ass if it takes me forever for the disrespect he showed pellius....if you don`t like it, either don`t read the posts, or you can simply fuck off gimmick.
WES i am not a gimmick .. i know you from years back on the gh15 forum. Pellius i knew too and while i do not like the hate against him.. Pellius was quite happy to offer people out for fights. Stop your worship crap.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2022, 12:22:35 PM »
also WES - you only run your big mouth off on here because they let you.  I am also not a big fan of that Blank guy.. but do us a favour wind your old wrinkled neck in pal.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2022, 12:32:31 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »
Fuck Pellius I will piss on both your graves
I`ll be here long after you`re gone you fucking goony loser.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2022, 12:38:03 PM »
No shit but I am still in way better shape than all the assholes attacking my pics saying I look like garbage. Also legs have been improving exponentially the last 2 years. Now I am squatting again for the first time in over a decade. I am adding actual inches to the quads. Notice my legs from 2019 had so much fluid in the knee and completely atrophied I could barely walk with a cane. They don't look like that now

Speaking of which I need to get to the gym today it's a new year all the haters who don't train could actually start

Ive had my own knee problems

Notice the brace on the left knee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2022, 12:42:15 PM »
also WES - you only run your big mouth off on here because they let you.  I am also not a big fan of that Blank guy.. but do us a favour wind your old wrinkled neck in pal.
You can sick my dick bitch....you dont tell me what to post I`ve been here since 2002 you fucking noob....lets see your pics next to the other assholes retarded bird nest looking kunts photos since you feel the need to white knight him.....what are you his fucking lawyer?

You can fuck right the fuck off gimmick,you dont know me you only know what you`ve read on this board about me and my neck nor any other part of my body is wrinkled....I bet I look better than you do.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2022, 12:43:08 PM »
Shit hopefully they line you pellius and Wes up in a row save me sometime and wee wee did you guys make the 2022 deathpool?

Just like with bodybuilding, you're good at rebuttals in the same way a midget is good at being short.  I'll be in your area in a week or two.  Just be careful not to push the wrong handicapable person with the Lofstrand crutches over, tough guy,  LOL!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2022, 12:45:13 PM »

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT SAME TIRED LAME BULLSHIT ....you`re like a kid who just read his first issue of Flex magazine.

We`ve all done what you did eons ago and we did it better than you.... but we didn`t brag about it every fucking second.

Get a life loser,cuz yours sucks....it`s a sad lonely existance and you know it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2022, 12:55:07 PM »

;D

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2022, 12:57:22 PM »
No shit but I am still in way better shape than all the assholes attacking my pics saying I look like garbage.

You have tore every single muscles and destroy your joins.
Your body is not able to handle heavy training and surely by looking how you age not well the PED's.
You should have learned from this guy.

$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2022, 12:58:19 PM »
I am 230lbs in that pic and relaxed it is also late night with a full belly. Lets see what you look like at 230lbs exactly

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2022, 01:02:30 PM »
I would expect someone shaped like a troll to say that. Can someone post the pics from your workout with Coach you are a slob
You're still a loudmouth bitch that talks shit and doesn't back it up. You've made a ton of threats and backed up zero, just like your 405 squat claim, loser.

I don’t think Chaos trains for aesthetics, more for strength. BB and powerlifting are two different things. I realize you’re a bit slow.
Lift heavy, die heavy. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2022, 01:08:40 PM »
Just like with bodybuilding, you're good at rebuttals in the same way a midget is good at being short.  I'll be in your area in a week or two.  Just be careful not to push the wrong handicapable person with the Lofstrand crutches over, tough guy,  LOL!

Why do old cripples always think they are above an ass whooping. Ain't no one above an ass whooping. Say some stupid shit to me and I will kick your godamn crutches out from under you. If I sit down before punching you in the nose would that make it better we can have a seated fist fight how is that? Don't for a minute think being a frail old geezer gets you a pass to mouth off like a fool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2022, 01:10:34 PM »
You're still a loudmouth bitch that talks shit and doesn't back it up. You've made a ton of threats and backed up zero, just like your 405 squat claim, loser.
Lift heavy, die heavy. 8)

You mean die fat you are what maybe 25% BF??? Come on lets see the tummy pillsbury. Back up your shit talk show us your powerbelly tubby

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2022, 01:13:25 PM »
Why do old cripples always think they are above an ass whooping. Ain't no one above an ass whooping. Say some stupid shit to me and I will kick your godamn crutches out from under you. If sit down before punching you in the nose would that make it better we can have a seated fist fight how is that? Don't for a minute think being a frail old geezer gets you a pass to mouth off like a fool

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2022, 01:15:32 PM »
Why do old cripples always think they are above an ass whooping. Ain't no one above an ass whooping. Say some stupid shit to me and I will kick your godamn crutches out from under you. If I sit down before punching you in the nose would that make it better we can have a seated fist fight how is that? Don't for a minute think being a frail old geezer gets you a pass to mouth off like a fool
Beating up women and threatening an older man with a physical disability....I hope you get banned again you POS fakeass tough guy..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2022, 01:23:21 PM »
Beating up women and threatening an older man with a physical disability....I hope you get banned again you POS fakeass tough guy..

Never beat up a woman in my life but I will whoop an old mans ass if you ain't my dad you better be respectful

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2022, 01:28:53 PM »
Never beat up a woman in my life but I will whoop an old mans ass if you ain't my dad you better be respectful
I`d respect you with a ballbat for about  minutes straight....then you would learn humility and not to underestimate someone based on age.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2022, 01:57:38 PM »
Fuck Pellius I will piss on both your graves

It's a shame you didn't get a chance to learn his hair care secrets before he passed.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2022, 02:00:17 PM »

You did nothing the last time I was there.  Oh...Am I supposed to inform you that it's me? LOL?  You practically looked right through me.   Look chiefy, it could be said that neither of us knows what to really expect but, here's the caveat:  I don't care.  Try to do harm and you will go to jail and that is only the beginning of the end for you.    The law is the law and I can assure you that I know the law.

Plain and simple assault on a handicapable person in your state is, I think, a misdemeanor.  Given your pathetic track record within the courts, you won't get a pass, won't collect $200 and will go to jail.

And since I have seen you, I do know what to expect.  Wiggs and Stunt met me and did not know they met me.  They are good men.   Why not just try to be nice to those around you?  Why not just try to make a contribution instead of your usual constipation?  LOL!  What was that line from the original "The Bishop's Wife"?  To paraphrase, you never really know who you are going to meet in your daily life.

I and others here have tried to guide you. To encourage you.  To admonish and yes, to praise (where warranted) you. 

Well, at least in jail you can finally concentrate on the squat. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2022, 02:00:52 PM »
It's a shame you didn't get a chance to learn his hair care secrets before he passed.

True words, brother!   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2022, 02:07:03 PM »
You did nothing the last time I was there.  Oh...Am I supposed to inform you that it's me? LOL?  You practically looked right through me.   Look chiefy, it could be said that neither of us knows what to really expect but, here's the caveat:  I don't care.  Try to do harm and you will go to jail and that is only the beginning of the end for you.    The law is the law and I can assure you that I know the law.

Plain and simple assault on a handicapable person in your state is, I think, a misdemeanor.  Given your pathetic track record within the courts, you won't get a pass, won't collect $200 and will go to jail.

And since I have seen you, I do know what to expect.  Wiggs and Stunt met me and did not know they met me.  They are good men.   Why not just try to be nice to those around you?  Why not just try to make a contribution instead of your usual constipation?  LOL!  What was that line from the original "The Bishop's Wife"?  To paraphrase, you never really know who you are going to meet in your daily life.

I and others here have tried to guide you. To encourage you.  To admonish and yes, to praise (where warranted) you. 

Well, at least in jail you can finally concentrate on the squat.

You really think you can talk shit to people and they won’t do anything because you are old and a cripple?? Newsflash it’s a crime to beat anyone’s ass but people still get their asses beat all the time. I didn’t do anything becasue you didn’t dare act a fool around me in real life. You would absolutely be respectful or I would kick your damn crutch out and laugh. Oh abs I bet my knees are worse than yours I willed myself to walk again why can’t you. Start with an elliptical bike daily