Author Topic: Bodybuilders in army uniforms  (Read 3441 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Bodybuilders in army uniforms
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2022, 10:33:12 AM »

Izzat Flex Wheeler?  Talk about Cirque du SoGhey...What a fookin' silly-nellie butt-bunny that creature is.  As for these bodybuilders in cocksocks and military undies?

They should just die of shame.  That's probably the real cause of Larry Scott's demise.  He was recovering and the Angel of Shame showed up with that photo of him wearing a cocksock and holding a boulder above some other maroon's head and ....BAZINGA!

Larry be daid.  'n' sheit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2022, 10:34:38 AM »
That pic is shopped.  Badly.

Eddie was also an accomplished amateur boxer.

There was a bodybuilder in the 80's- kind of looked like vince comerford- that had a U.S. Army Ranger Tattoo on his shoulder.  I don't think he made it pro but he was featured in Flex once or twice. Anyone know who is was?
He was Mr. California. I had his autograph but no longer do and can't remember his name. He served in the Rangers before his bodybuilding career.

*update* It was Rick Stephenson

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2022, 05:22:24 AM »
Eddie R.

Finger on the trigger in both pics!?  Where's Coach? ;D

He was one of the most geneticly gifted bbers around, with phenomenal strength to match his physique
Being Mel Gibson lookalike during the heat of Gibson's career definitely didn't hurt his marketability.
I hope he put to good use of his WBF salary

I imagine he had to spend most of it on his broken back after falling over that dog - anyone know how he's getting on..?
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2022, 01:13:38 PM »
It's a photoshop, but it made me laugh for a good couple of minutes -

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2022, 08:05:32 AM »
It's a photoshop, but it made me laugh for a good couple of minutes -

Hahaha - imagine if the crack house uzi story actually had him in posing trunks!  ;D
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2022, 08:31:06 AM »
Hahaha - imagine if the crack house uzi story actually had him in posing trunks!  ;D

Posing trunks, flip flops, uzi, and a motorcycle is how it picture it.

Grymko riding around Venice, ass cheeks sore from the day's injectables chasing dope dealers from building to building....

----------------

For those that never heard the story, Grymko on the battle for Gold's / Venice -

"WE ALL WENT OUT TO LUNCH ONE DAY, JIM MANION, KEN SPRAGUE, OTHERS. JIM MANION WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY GOLD’S FROM KEN. THIS WAS 1978 WHEN THE NPC STARTED. ABOUT TEN OF US WENT BACK TO KEN’S-ME AND MANNY PERRY ENDED UP IN THE ALLEY, SMOKING A JAY. I LAUGH WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS-AT THE TIME, I WAS LOU’S DOUBLE ON THE HULK. BUT I SPENT THE FIRST DAY-14 HOURS JUST SITTING THERE WITH CAKED ON GREEN MAKEUP. I OFFERED THE JOB TO MANNY AS I HAD JUST QUIT. MANNY WAS LIKE, ‘I CAN’T DO THAT-I’M BLACK!’ I TOLD HIM IT WAS MAKEUP AND HE GOT THE JOB! SO ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HEAR A COMMOTION IN THE HOUSE. MANION AND SPRAGUE ARE FIGHTING IN THE KITCHEN. MANION TOOK OFF, LEAVING HIS WIFE AND SAYING, ‘FUCK THESE GUYS.’ TWO OTHER GUYS WANTED TO BUY IT, BUT SO DID I. MARION SPRAGUE, KEN’S WIFE, LIKED ME AND WANTED ME TO GET IT. KEN SAID WHOEVER GOT HIM A 50K DOWN PAYMENT FIRST WOULD WIN. THIS HAD TO BE FOLLOWED BY A SECOND PAYMENT OF 50K ABOUT A YEAR LATER. I HAD 27 THOUSAND DOLLARS SAVED FOR MY DAUGHTER’S COLLEGE FUND. I CALLED ED CONNERS AND DENNY DOYLE AND ASKED THEM TO BUY IN WITH ME. WE GOT THE MONEY TOGETHER AND WE GOT IT. YOU KNOW, THE WHEELS WERE TURNING IN MY HEAD. AT THE TIME, I WAS DOING POSINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND WITH THE ADVENT OF PUMPING IRON, EVERYONE EVERYWHERE WANTED TO KNOW OF THE MECCA OF GOLD’S. I THOUGHT, ‘WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO CAN’T GET THERE? I’VE GOT TO BUY IT AND FRANCHISE!’ ABOUT A YEAR LATER, DOYLE WANTED TO CASH OUT TO BUY HIS DAUGHTER A CAR. I CALLED TIM KIMBER, WHO HAD JUST LITERALLY PUT 30 THOUSAND DOLLARS DOWN ON A NEW HOUSE. I TOLD HIM IF HE COULD GET THE MONEY BACK, THERE’D BE A SPOT FOR HIM. HE DID AND WE HAD HIM RUN THE FRONT OFFICE, ED HANDLED THE BANKING, AND I WAS ON THE ROAD. IT WAS A SPIRITUAL TIME, HOW EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE.

I PUT DEREK BARTON, TIM KIMBER AND JOE BUCCI TOGETHER AS A TEAM. DEREK BECAME PRESIDENT OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, WHICH ALLOWED HIM TO KEEP THE COPS OFF ME WHILE I ‘NEGOTIATED’ WITH NEIGHBORHOOD CRACK HOUSES. WE WANTED TO OPEN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, AND THERE WERE FIVE VERY BAD, SEEDY CRACK HOUSES IN THE WAY. I WALKED IN, STRAPPED OBVIOUSLY WITH A MACHINE PISTOL. ‘I’M HERE TO TALK BUSINESS,’ IS WHAT I ANNOUNCED. I SAID I WANTED TO OPEN A GYM THERE, AND THE CRACK HOUSES HAD TO GO. LARRY FIELDS WAS THE GUY WHO OWNED THIS REAL ESTATE, AND I OFFERED IF I COULD CLEAN UP THE MESS, WOULD HE GIVE US A BUILDING FOR THE GYM SIX MONTHS RENT FREE? HE BASICALLY SAID HE’D KISS MY ASS IF I COULD DO THAT. SO THERE WERE A BUNCH OF FOLKS ALL ABOUT. I TOLD THEM WE HAD TO GET THE HOMELESS ELEMENT CORRECTED. WE COULD BE FRIENDS OR ENEMIES, EITHER WAY, THE CRACK HEADS HAD TO GO. I SAID THEY COULD MOVE A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, RIGHT NOW. HOW HARD COULD IT BE TO SET UP SHOP AS A CRACK HOUSE? C’MON MAN. Y’ALL GOTTA MOVE.” “MY SECOND WIFE, LINDA, A GREAT PERSON, SHE HAD MY BACK. SHE WAS WITH ME AND STRAPPED WITH AN UZI. NO NONSENSE BRO. ONE GUY, PACKING ABOUT 550 POUNDS, SAID, ‘MAN, I WILL BE GONE!”‘ANOTHER: ‘WHAT IF WE DON’T WANT TO COOPERATE?’ I TOLD HIM HE COULD WALK OUT OR HE WOULD OF COURSE BE CARRIED OUT. I EXPECT THEM ALL TO BE GONE. I DIDN’T HOPE. "

Sorry for the all caps, the transcriber did it that way, and I'm too lazy to fix it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2022, 01:07:53 PM »
End of Thread

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2022, 06:10:37 PM »
End of Thread

He looks like he was attacked by gay crocodiles...cockodiles?  This is the Ghey.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2022, 10:18:29 AM »
End of Thread
Hahaha never seen this pic before which is surprising being a huge schmoe and all

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2022, 07:40:28 AM »
He looks like he was attacked by gay crocodiles...cockodiles?  This is the Ghey.

LOL @ the mental image that 'cockodiles' conjures up in my sick mind ;D

For me, it's the white socks that tip it over the edge from camp to 'the Ghey'

Hahaha never seen this pic before which is surprising being a huge schmoe and all

Yeah, strangely enough me neither - he looks vaguely uncomfortable too, which makes it even more enjoyable
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2022, 07:44:31 AM »
LOL @ the mental image that 'cockodiles' conjures up in my sick mind ;D

For me, it's the white socks that tip it over the edge from camp to 'the Ghey'

Yeah, strangely enough me neither - he looks vaguely uncomfortable too, which makes it even more enjoyable

;D ;D ;D

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2022, 07:53:07 AM »
Original idea too - what's next - a Parillo stretching thread..? ;D

Great idea!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2022, 08:26:32 AM »

Bhahahahaaha!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2022, 08:28:34 AM »
Another one I hadn't personally seen before

T