Author Topic: Joe Rogan attacked over fat shaming by liberal Soy Boy - LMFAO!!!!!!!  (Read 2727 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Rogan attacked over fat shaming by liberal Soy Boy - LMFAO!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 03:59:33 PM »

There's 1000's of these so called famous Youtubers...i cant keep up with all of these fucks

not knowing who Ethan Klein is is up there with not knowing pewdiepie, rogan or Jake Paul in regards to youtube.If you didnt profess to be some mover and shaker who is always ahead of the curve with tech/business/media etc then I wouldnt give you shit about it, but you do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2022, 04:54:56 PM »
Rogan never ever calls out the federal reserve system or any Jewish central bankers. Why is this?

Not a topic he's interested in?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2022, 05:30:20 PM »
Howard Stern criticises Oprah for having parties during Covid in fat-shaming rant
Indy100 ^ | 1/3/2022 | Daisy Maldonado
Posted on 1/5/2022, 8:00:21 PM by simpson96

Howard Stern did not mince his words when it came to discussing how he feels about Oprah, and the parties she has held during Covid-19.

“Over vacation I tried to decompress,” Stern said in his SiriusXM radio show during his first show of 2022. “I was watching Oprah, I follow her on Instagram. I’m really amazed by Oprah, I really am. On her Instagram she likes to take you into her house where every night of Christmas is a big party like a celebration and she flies in a different chef.”(snip)

“It’s getting very confusing to me,” Stern said. “I see what’s going on with Covid. Everyone’s got it. Everyone’s sick. People have a 104 fever. I don’t want to have a 104 fever, I don’t want to get sick so I’m hiding. But everyone else is out running around. I see Oprah is having dinner parties.”

That’s when things took a turn for the worse as Stern began ranting about the “nightmare” that must be being invited to Oprah’s house.

“It also looks like it’s Gayle King and about 20 young ladies from Africa who are orphans or something,” he said. “But I’m watching Oprah and there’s always these young girls, about 17 or 18, young women and they’re invited to Oprah’s palatial estate and Oprah marches out a different chef every night.”

“It sounds like a nightmare to be invited to Oprah’s house,” Stern’s co-host Robin Quivers added.(snip)

“They’re cheddar cheese biscuits that are used as sandwich bread instead of bread,” Stern said. “Cheddar cheese biscuits with like a piece of chicken in the middle. I’m like, ‘What happened to the weight watchers thing?’ Is that just over with? I mean Oprah is huge.”

(Excerpt) Read more at indy100.com ...

TOPICS: Chit/Chat

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2022, 05:33:43 PM »
Rogan never ever calls out the federal reserve system or any Jewish central bankers. Why is this?

Because he isn't anti Semitic or retarded.  Make sense?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2022, 06:13:12 PM »
not knowing who Ethan Klein is is up there with not knowing pewdiepie, rogan or Jake Paul in regards to youtube.If you didnt profess to be some mover and shaker who is always ahead of the curve with tech/business/media etc then I wouldnt give you shit about it, but you do.

I know who pewdipie, rogan, jake paul is....  If i dont know someone then i dont know someone.  So suck my cock
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2022, 08:28:26 PM »
Howard Stern criticises Oprah for having parties during Covid in fat-shaming rant

Howard Stern did not mince his words when it came to discussing how he feels about Oprah, and the parties she has held during Covid-19.

“Over vacation I tried to decompress,” Stern said in his SiriusXM radio show during his first show of 2022. “I was watching Oprah, I follow her on Instagram. I’m really amazed by Oprah, I really am. On her Instagram she likes to take you into her house where every night of Christmas is a big party like a celebration and she flies in a different chef.”(snip)

“It’s getting very confusing to me,” Stern said. “I see what’s going on with Covid. Everyone’s got it. Everyone’s sick. People have a 104 fever. I don’t want to have a 104 fever, I don’t want to get sick so I’m hiding. But everyone else is out running around. I see Oprah is having dinner parties.”

That’s when things took a turn for the worse as Stern began ranting about the “nightmare” that must be being invited to Oprah’s house.

“It also looks like it’s Gayle King and about 20 young ladies from Africa who are orphans or something,” he said. “But I’m watching Oprah and there’s always these young girls, about 17 or 18, young women and they’re invited to Oprah’s palatial estate and Oprah marches out a different chef every night.”

“It sounds like a nightmare to be invited to Oprah’s house,” Stern’s co-host Robin Quivers added.(snip)

“They’re cheddar cheese biscuits that are used as sandwich bread instead of bread,” Stern said. “Cheddar cheese biscuits with like a piece of chicken in the middle. I’m like, ‘What happened to the weight watchers thing?’ Is that just over with? I mean Oprah is huge.”

His ratings must be down. He's not stupid, he knows the tide is overdue to turn.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2022, 09:11:38 AM »
Not a topic he's interested in?

Because he's controlled opposition and he's a joo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2022, 03:21:51 AM »

Ive never heard of Ethan Klein...im dead serious.   Other than a youtuber, what makes him somebody???
The irony.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2022, 03:55:26 AM »

Gatekeeper and family ties... but he's somewhat useful nonetheless.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2022, 08:11:34 AM »
WHO TF IS ETHAN KLEIN?

Sounds Jewish and Soy
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2022, 08:17:59 AM »
Because he's controlled opposition and he's a joo

I don't think so.

He just has guests on topics he's interested in.  Always has.  He was doing this podcast since 2012, when nobody was listening, and it just blew up, without changing anything.

Now that he's number one, I'm sure he has better access  to guests, but nothing is different.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2022, 08:25:57 AM »

Howard Stern from the 80s? Can't believe he's still hanging on. And on Satellite Radio. Bet business is booming on that subscription model from guys driving Lincolns with the boomerang antenna on the trunk.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2022, 08:43:15 AM »

Does Howard Stern like or hate Ophra Haza?
Q

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »
a product of the woke demonrats
typical

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2022, 08:59:34 AM »

Oprah Uma. Uma Oprah.

It was never funny to me until the fat insecure bitch got so upset about it.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2022, 09:44:08 AM »
Gatekeeper and family ties... but he's somewhat useful nonetheless.

Control over a wide quasi millenial audience.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2022, 11:07:12 AM »
Does Howard Stern like or hate Ophra Haza?

Stern abandoned all the principles that the average person found appealing and totally got absorbed into the Hollywood lifestyle.

So, would guess he likes.

However, he's always been a complete germaphobe, to the OCD level, so that's overriding all his current thinking.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2022, 12:45:17 PM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2022, 01:52:00 PM »
WHO TF IS ETHAN KLEIN?

Sounds Jewish and Soy

probably a jewish tofu

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
typical confused libtard

diaper - check
fat-skinny twink - check
no balls - check
no brains - check