Author Topic: Joe Rogan Learns He's Wrong About COVID Vaccines  (Read 4512 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Joe Rogan Learns He's Wrong About COVID Vaccines
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2022, 11:05:12 AM »
Rogan makes obvious factual mistakes all the time when talking about everything not just political covid stuff he doesn't fact check or do his research

He attempts to fact check in real time constantly and admits when he's wrong.  His podcast is just meant to be two people having a discussion while other people eavsdrop.

As for "doing his research", most times when he has guests on he's read their books, articles, and other stuff that pertain to the person he's interviewing.  He does his research all the time.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2022, 11:35:03 AM »
Whatever side of this debate that you reside on, the media bias/influence should concern you. It may favor your position today- you may only have your position BECAUSE of media bias- but one day when it does not support your position you will realize how truly fucked as a society and a nation that we are.

The media used to fight censorship. Freedom of the press.  Now the media is being used as an instrument OF censorship.

This should be a grave concern for everyone but so many people are blind to it.

It's the same way with the courts. You may agree or disagree with a court decision but you should be paying attention to the undue influence created by biased media coverage.

We are really at an awful point in American history.  I don't believe there's any coming back from it. We are no longer the worlds no 1 super power. Whats next is many more years like the last 5 or 6. People blinded by their own petty divisions , split over every conceivable topic. Fueled by the algorithm.  No civil discourse. Whats next is a long shitty slide into a 3rd world way of life.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2022, 12:22:12 PM »
He attempts to fact check in real time constantly and admits when he's wrong.  His podcast is just meant to be two people having a discussion while other people eavsdrop.

As for "doing his research", most times when he has guests on he's read their books, articles, and other stuff that pertain to the person he's interviewing.  He does his research all the time.

He's not the worst guy in the world. I can't get past that 100 lb dumbbell debacle, but he doesn't deserve to be censored.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2022, 12:28:00 PM »
He's not the worst guy in the world. I can't get past that 100 lb dumbbell debacle, but he doesn't deserve to be censored.

Nobody does.

However, the 100lb dumbbell Cuomo thing might have been the dumbest thing he's every said.  Especially for someone as into exercise as he's been.  He mentioned the other day his fans destroyed him for it.
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2022, 12:42:17 PM »
Whatever side of this debate that you reside on, the media bias/influence should concern you. It may favor your position today- you may only have your position BECAUSE of media bias- but one day when it does not support your position you will realize how truly fucked as a society and a nation that we are.

The media used to fight censorship. Freedom of the press.  Now the media is being used as an instrument OF censorship.

This should be a grave concern for everyone but so many people are blind to it.

It's the same way with the courts. You may agree or disagree with a court decision but you should be paying attention to the undue influence created by biased media coverage.

We are really at an awful point in American history.  I don't believe there's any coming back from it. We are no longer the worlds no 1 super power. Whats next is many more years like the last 5 or 6. People blinded by their own petty divisions , split over every conceivable topic. Fueled by the algorithm.  No civil discourse. Whats next is a long shitty slide into a 3rd world way of life.
TRUTH
T

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2022, 07:18:58 PM »

everyone in that vid is an imbecile.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2022, 07:21:08 PM »
https://dossier.substack.com/p/270-doctors-called-out-joe-rogan

Straw is a piece of shit. What's new, hahaha

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2022, 07:32:49 PM »
https://dossier.substack.com/p/270-doctors-called-out-joe-rogan

Straw is a piece of shit. What's new, hahaha

The article is titled:  '270 doctors’ called out Joe Rogan, but the authors of the letter and the vast majority of its signatories are not medical doctors

"Well, I reviewed this open letter, and it turns out that only around 100 of the 270+ signatories to the letter are people with qualified medical degrees. And a large chunk of that 100 or so medical doctors are MDs employed at universities who are not in fact practitioners of medicine."

Lots of "helfcare profezionals"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2022, 07:44:36 PM »
Over 1,000 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals say the vaccines are dangerous

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over-1000-studies-published-in-peer

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2022, 07:55:19 PM »
mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are really ‘gene therapy’ and not vaccines

former professor at the University of Virginia’s school of medicine Dr. David Martin, Ph.D

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-covid-19-vaccines-are-really-gene-therapy-and-not-vaccines-ethicist

“The problem is that in the case of Moderna and Pfizer, this is not a vaccine. This is gene therapy,” he continued. The Moderna and Pfizer creations send “a strand of synthetic RNA into the human being and is invoking within the human being the creation of the S1 spike protein, which is a pathogen.”

“This is not only not keeping you from getting sick, it’s making your body produce the thing that makes you sick,” Martin added.

The interviewer admitted that this description – that the injection makes one's body produce an effect that makes one sick – sounds somewhat similar to the effect of vaccines.

But Martin countered that it is “not at all” like a vaccine, since “a vaccine is supposed to trigger immunity. It’s not supposed to trigger you to make a toxin.”

“It’s not somewhat different. It’s not the same at all,” Martin explained. “It’s a means by which your body is conscripted to make the toxin that then allegedly your body somehow gets used to dealing with, but unlike a vaccine, which is to trigger the immune response, this is to trigger the creation of the toxin.”

Targeting the pharmaceutical companies behind the supposed vaccinations, Martin alleged that they have manipulated clinical trial methodology to push their “vaccines” through development and production.

“They (pharmaceutical companies) said they could not test for the existence or absence of the virus and they could not test for the transmissivity because they said it would be impractical. (lol) The companies themselves have admitted to every single thing I’m saying, but they are using the public manipulation of the word vaccine to co-opt the public into believing they’re getting a thing which they are not getting.”

Colleen Huber, NMD

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

​What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure. There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology. No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies. In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/2021/09/23/german-pathologists-link-deaths-to-k0-b1t-injection/

'German pathology professors Arne Burkhardt and Walter Lang say autopsies of people who died after vaccination against K0 B1T speak for themselves.

On 20 September, Dr. Arne Burkhardt listed his pathological findings of ten people over the age of 50 who were autopsied and who died at different intervals after the K0 B1T injection.

In recent months, the pathologist from Reutlingen and Professor Walter Lang have microscopically examined tissue material from the deceased. The material was made available to them by other forensic doctors and pathologists from German-speaking countries.

The list of pathologists contained specific information on persons, vaccinations and time of death.

82 years died 37 days after the second Modern vaccination.

72 years died 31 days after the 1st vaccination Comirnaty

95 years died 68 days after the second vaccination Modern

73 years old, time course unknown, died after 1st vaccination Comirnaty

54 years old, died 65 days after the first Janssen vaccination.

A 55-year-old man died 11 days after the second Pfizer/BionTech vaccination.

56-year-old woman died 8 days after Comirnaty vaccination.

80-year-old woman died 37 days after Pfizer Biontech vaccination.

89-year-old woman died 6 months after second vaccination, vaccine unknown.

62 year old, died 20 days after vaccination, vaccine and dose unknown

Doctors suspect that other potentially life-threatening side effects of corona vaccination include autoimmune phenomena, reduced immune capacity, accelerated cancer growth, “endothelitis” due to vascular damage, vasculitis, perivasculitis and “clumping” of erythrocytes.

Rare autoimmune diseases

Small capillaries with lymphocyte infiltration and partial destruction.

Salivary gland tissue showing destruction of the contractile epithelia.

All are symptoms of autoimmune disease in all tissues and organs.

To see this in a sample of 10 patients is extremely rare…

Burkhardt described it as “extreme” that among the ten deceased were three very rare autoimmune diseases, namely Sjogren’s syndrome, leukoclasm vasculitis of the skin and Hashimoto’s disease.

Burkhardt and his colleagues have been doing research for the past few months. He said he could think of only one thing when he saw the results: “a lymphocyte riot”, potentially in all tissues and organs. Lymphocytes were found in a wide variety of tissues, from liver, kidney, spleen to uterus and tumours, which massively attacked the tissue there.

Burkhardt criticised the fact that death certificates, as they currently exist, are “completely inadequate” and “ultimately statistically worthless”.

Burkhardt concluded that politicians say: “If you don’t want to be vaccinated, you have to face the consequences, but everyone who gets vaccinated also has to face the consequences”'

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2022, 08:05:27 PM »
I know that alot of doctors been working under big pharma and prescribed pain killers ( for too long ) and got thousands of people hooked on them.

I know that the DSM did put some minor issues that can be treated by themself as mental health troubles and got thousands of kids hooked on meds they don't even need. I know that DSM considere a boy mental if he don't want to focus on a silly subject but it's perfectly normal if he thinks he is a girl.

There's no study about those matters I'm gonna trust because I know there's hundreds of doctors and scientists working for the Pfizer, Moderna... and are ready to write anything that suit their masters.

They said the mask will stop the spreading and it didn't, then the vaxx will stop it and it didn't. Then they said two jabs is considered fully vaccinated and now they don't. The spreading kept going and they moved to the narrative : The vaxx will keep you out of the hospital but there's alot of vaxxed in there. Actually what they said was if everyone wore a mask as they should it could slow the spread. We didn't. They also did not say you or I getting vaccinated would stop the spread. They have consistently talked about herd immunity and although they moved the goal post on that, it remained the popular theory among the experts. Sadly we have never reached that number because people believe Joe Rogan and not the experts so can you really blame the failure on the experts? They also said getting fully vaccinated would offer a significant amount of protection against sever illness and death. I think the stats bear that out.

I can go for at least 20 reasons why people don't trust the vaxx and every step about this subject who doesn't seem to follow any logical pattern.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2022, 05:08:51 AM »
Over 1,000 studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals say the vaccines are dangerous

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/over-1000-studies-published-in-peer

We can now confirm the 2017 depopulation defence-intelligence documents, showing the planned murder of over 55 million across the United Kingdom by 2025 using this biochemical weapon or my other favourite from that link "contains biologically toxic nano-metamaterials associated with 5G urban data gathering capability"....looks like a legit source you posted to there my man

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »

You are or used to be a police officer right?

I don't listen to pigs. You're just a tool making the elite safe and opressing people over masks. I have no respect, for you.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2022, 05:57:34 AM »
You are or used to be a police officer right?

I don't listen to pigs. You're just a tool making the elite safe and opressing people over masks. I have no respect, for you.

like in all walks of life there are minorities in every group
police are probably 90% conservative
but a handful of dem-cuckolds like agnostic exist
this board and lifters in general are like 90% conservative
but a handful of modern day dem-cucks exist here are are looney and handed their ass to them daily
capt "copy/paste" prime-glory-hole especially
from boregon what can you expect
strawgirl is from libland cali, a very deranged individual
no idea where jurker-somemore or funk99 are from
probably lib-lands and they are probably old and meek

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2022, 06:07:02 AM »
like in all walks of life there are minorities in every group
police are probably 90% conservative
but a handful of dem-cuckolds like agnostic exist
this board and lifters in general are like 90% conservative
but a handful of modern day dem-cucks exist here are are looney and handed their ass to them daily
capt "copy/paste" prime-glory-hole especially
from boregon what can you expect
strawgirl is from libland cali, a very deranged individual
no idea where jurker-somemore or funk99 are from
probably lib-lands and they are probably old and meek

People need to start thinking for themselve instead of letting a political party guide them. Idiots like agnostic, oak aka howard exist by the millions now and are the one making a totalitarian regime possible. They're auto-destructive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2022, 06:09:07 AM »

FALSE!   In NYC everyone wears a mask and it didnt do jack squat!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2022, 06:32:42 AM »
Actually what they said was if everyone wore a mask as they should it could slow the spread. We didn't. They also did not say you or I getting vaccinated would stop the spread. They have consistently talked about herd immunity and although they moved the goal post on that, it remained the popular theory among the experts. Sadly we have never reached that number because people believe Joe Rogan and not the experts so can you really blame the failure on the experts? They also said getting fully vaccinated would offer a significant amount of protection against sever illness and death. I think the stats bear that out

They have been inconsistent/wrong on the messaging around masks and the vaccine, flat out wrong on the lockdown, passports, and quarantine and completely silent on natural immunity and giving advice on diet, supplementation and exercise.

But, back to your herd immunity comment, if we're at 60%+ vaxxed, and a large part of the population have natural immunity, what is the number you're looking for?  In addition, the vaccine is generally useless against Omicron.  I have seen people make comments  to studies, etc that show the protection against severe illness, but I legitimately don't understand how there is conclusive data on this, and nobody ever gives a link.  I'm sure there are millions of people who were unvaccinated, got Omicron and recovered that are not included in the data, thus skewing the numbers.  I am legitimately curious how they calculate this.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2022, 06:37:32 AM »
They have been inconsistent/wrong on the messaging around masks and the vaccine, flat out wrong on the lockdown, passports, and quarantine and completely silent on natural immunity and giving advice on diet, supplementation and exercise.

But, back to your herd immunity comment, if we're at 60%+ vaxxed, and a large part of the population have natural immunity, what is the number you're looking for?  In addition, the vaccine is generally useless against Omicron.  I have seen people make comments  to studies, etc that show the protection against severe illness, but I legitimately don't understand how there is conclusive data on this, and nobody ever gives a link.  I'm sure there are millions of people who were unvaccinated, got Omicron and recovered that are not included in the data, thus skewing the numbers.  I am legitimately curious how they calculate this.

this
unvaccinated people dont get tested...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2022, 07:09:27 AM »

It's 1/2 wild ass guess and 1/2 political nudging the answer they want.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2022, 07:53:54 AM »
Man that’s just fucking nuts. Who ran that poll?

No its not nuts - I live in NYC area and this is exactly how most liberal sick mentally deranged freaks think.   This poll is 100% reflective if what I hear from these paranoid delusional hypochondriacs. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2022, 09:40:15 AM »

You'll believe anything then, obviously.

Fauci FUNDED the origin of the virus. Perhaps Maddow, Steltzer and the others forgot to mention it.

I've been off this board for a day and a half

Since I know you have the attention span of a house fly I'll just post the title and the summary
You can read all the details for yourself and then feel free to post anything factual that you have to refute it if you can

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are both proven hypocrites and pathological liars and both are using their lies to fleece money from Trumptards. 

The current set of facts don't support their claims

Fact-checking the Paul-Fauci flap over Wuhan lab funding

There is some smoke here, but we do not yet perceive the fire claimed by Paul. To some extent, all money is fungible. But the EcoHealth funding was not related to the experiments, but the collection of samples. The NIH grant includes language that some say suggests gain-of-function research; NIH says that is a misinterpretation. Paul’s statements about Baric’s research also appear overblown. We wavered between Two and Three Pinocchios, but decided on Two, because there still are enough questions about the work at the Wuhan lab to warrant further scrutiny, even if the NIH connection to possible gain-of-function research appears so far to be elusive.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/18/fact-checking-senator-paul-dr-fauci-flap-over-wuhan-lab-funding/

The repeated claim that Fauci lied to Congress about ‘gain-of-function’ research

EcoHealth’s research has come under increased scrutiny after more details about its work in China have been revealed, either through congressional or journalistic pressure. The NIH letter, flawed though it may be, indicates the federal government is taking a closer look, too.

But we see no reason to change the Two Pinocchio rating we awarded Paul. There is a split in the scientific community about what constitutes gain-of-function research. To this day, NIH says this research did not meet the criteria — a stance that is not an outlier in the scientific community. Indeed, it appears as if EcoHealth halted the experiment as soon as it seemed to veer in that direction.

Meanwhile, Cotton and Cruz are spinning the letter as confirming what it does not say. They are welcome to offer an opinion about its meaning. But, so far, it’s not a fact that NIH has admitted funding gain-of-function research. So they also earn Two Pinocchios.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/29/repeated-claim-that-fauci-lied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2022, 09:41:24 AM »
I've been off this board for a day and a half

Since I know you have the attention span of a house fly I'll just post the title and the summary
You can read all the details for yourself and then feel free to post anything factual that you have to refute it if you can

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are both proven hypocrites and pathological liars and both are using their lies to fleece money from Trumptards. 

The current set of facts don't support their claims

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/05/18/fact-checking-senator-paul-dr-fauci-flap-over-wuhan-lab-funding/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/29/repeated-claim-that-fauci-lied-congress-about-gain-of-function-research/

You are literally months behind the news that is now out.   Ridiculous. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2022, 09:44:12 AM »
You are literally months behind the news that is now out.   Ridiculous.

straw doesnt like that ted and ron attack his heroes (biden admin)
he punches holes in his walls and cries and screams like a girl
poor bastard has severe tds it consumes him
the anger comes out in his posts then he says "im not mad"  lol
he kicks his dog he yells at his ma he slams his boyfriends rear-end hard (though with only a 2-incher)
very insane person this strawgal