Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

MegaFit Meals

<< < (2/3) > >>

deadz:
Chicken Terriaki, tasty. Free shipping is a plus.

ThisisOverload:
Sounds good, i might try a few and keep them at the office.

deadz:
Beast Burger and potatoes, very good and very filling. Just placed another order that arrives Wednesday. Very happy with this service. I was eating the same 4 meals everyday, this is a great change. Highly recommend Overload. Search for coupons on the net, saved $22 on this order.

ThisisOverload:
So i ordered some of these to keep at the office.

I'm actually surprised they taste so good, i haven't had good success with past companies.

They are good when i'm busy at work and just need to eat quickly.

Very expensive, but not much different than going out for food at a deli or fast food place.

deadz:

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on March 30, 2022, 02:27:11 PM ---So i ordered some of these to keep at the office.

I'm actually surprised they taste so good, i haven't had good success with past companies.

They are good when i'm busy at work and just need to eat quickly.

Very expensive, but not much different than going out for food at a deli or fast food place.

--- End quote ---
They work great for me. I order on Thursday, free shipping and I always find a discount code online, and they arrive the following Wednesday. They are good for 5 days refrigerated so 2 a day for 5 days means I just have to cook 2 meals on those days. They are expensive but the quality is good, meals are filling, and the selection is good. A lot cheaper and a lot more healthy than eating out. Glad they worked out for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version