Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

my final half decent workout.

(1/5) > >>

funk51:
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 67 years old --5 ft 8-- 185 lbs. start 12 sets of bodymasters lat pulldowns 100-160 lbs 10-20 reps various grips. 5 sets of hammer strength seated rows 90-220 lbs 8-20 reps. 6 sets of 10reps one arm rows 70 lb dbs . 100 total reps of chinups took 7 sets to get them. end of back. next 6 sets of seated bench press on machine 100-220 lbs 20-6 reps. 1 set of 8 negatives with 270 lbs. 6 sets of hammer strength seated presses 90-220 lbs  20-6 reps. 12 sets of 30 reps of floor dips on parallel bars [pushups]. end of chest. 12 sets of biceps 12 sets of triceps various curls extensions and pressdowns end of arms. 300 crunches. 5 sets of 120 lbs on laying hack squat.  1 mile on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the exercise bike. would swim a mile at night. did this every friday for over a year. other two training days were a combination of this workout split in two.  now my training is minimal. :-[ :-[ :-[

IroNat:
Heckuva workout, Funk.

Better to have good memories than not.

By the way, Bhanky says "you ain't sh*t".

funk51:

--- Quote from: IroNat on June 11, 2022, 12:14:09 PM ---Heckuva workout, Funk.

Better to have good memories than not.

By the way, Bhanky says "you ain't sh*t".

--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D never really thought I was , just a guy that enjoyed training with weights , maybe just a little too much. :D

wes:
Funk what`s preventing you from training these days if I may ask?

funk51:

--- Quote from: wes on June 11, 2022, 06:19:51 PM ---Funk what`s preventing you from training these days if I may ask?

--- End quote ---
   of course you can ask. just the accumulation of injuries down through the years numerous hip replacements, the open heart surgery, and the latest was the rotator cuff tear. my current routine is pretty pathetic. 20 minutes on the exercise bike. 5 sets lat pulldowns 20 reps with 80 lbs. 3 sets of  20 reps cable rows 50 lbs . 10 sets of db curls 20 reps w  15 lb dbs. 10 sets of 20 reps. tricep pressdowns 70 lbs . nothing to write home about. but at 70 years old i guess i should be happy to do anything. a good number of my friends are no longer with us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version