Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Training Q&A

my final half decent workout.

<< < (3/5) > >>

funk51:
live long enough and you get to experience all the good things  life has to offer.  a year after my rotator cuff tear, I was sitting around this saturday morning like any day and my appendix decided to burst, well  here I am again down for another couple of months before I can return to the iron asylum.

IroNat:
Get well, Funk.

oldtimer1:
Do what you can with your limitations and forget the rest. Don't get caught up with what you hear others do. I'm sure you have been in gyms as much as I have to see the delusional lifting. Short range of motion to handle the heavy weights is the norm.  Just compare what you have done in the past to what you can do now. Naturally for you and for me it's a lot less but continue the good fight. I don't claim I'm a bodybuilder.  If anyone wants a label I just say I'm into fitness. No one would confuse me with a drug using bodybuilder. I do feel okay reference my age with my shirt off on the beach.

funk51:

--- Quote from: IroNat on May 17, 2023, 12:47:29 PM ---Get well, Funk.

--- End quote ---
  thank you IN, just something else to overcome I guess.

funk51:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on May 17, 2023, 03:31:23 PM ---Do what you can with your limitations and forget the rest. Don't get caught up with what you hear others do. I'm sure you have been in gyms as much as I have to see the delusional lifting. Short range of motion to handle the heavy weights is the norm.  Just compare what you have done in the past to what you can do now. Naturally for you and for me it's a lot less but continue the good fight. I don't claim I'm a bodybuilder.  If anyone wants a label I just say I'm into fitness. No one would confuse me with a drug using bodybuilder. I do feel okay reference my age with my shirt off on the beach.

--- End quote ---
   best advice for any lifter at any stage of the game, especially the beginning and ending. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version