Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

A New Moderator? Should We Replace 'Delusional Liberal'?

(1/33) > >>

BRUCE:
Okay mob, it's becoming more and more evident we don't have a reliable Moderator to offset the views of Beserker and Ozmo around here.  Therefore, after having both of these two throw their hats into the ring, I nominate the following Getbiggers to replace Delusional Liberal:

- Mr. Intenseone
- Cap86

Please feel free to review the posts of both of these candidates to evaluate their viability - I will then bring this thread to Ron's attention so that he may make an informed opinion.  I would like to clarify that I in no way feel it is my prerogative to decide who represents this half of the board.  I will give my opinion just as all of you will.

State your case, guys.

sandycoosworth:
moderating has nothing to do with views ... nobody needs to, or is going to be replaced

BRUCE:

--- Quote from: sandycoosworth on February 11, 2007, 06:04:56 PM ---moderating has nothing to do with views ... nobody needs to, or is going to be replaced

--- End quote ---

If only it were your choice.  But it isn't, so speculate away guys.

Deedee:
Are you claiming Bruce, that you're being discriminated against by moderators?

Neither Berserker nor Ozmo are going to post any more or less, or change the content of their threads, regardless of who's moderating, so what difference does it make?

Cap:
Well personally I think it would be fine either way between Joe and I.

I think we both represent the Right well and are regular posters here and elsewhere, especially on the topics concerning the left/right.

Although I know I will hear flack from Jaguar and Rob, I would not be biased and delete things that I do not believe in like other mods (none here) have been known to do. 

If any have questions about anything else feel free to ask me here or PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version