Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

you will not facially recognize daddywaddy anymore

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Biggest User:

--- Quote from: alexxx on April 02, 2007, 01:20:34 PM ---haha awesome waddy. You sweat a lot more by doing legs with rest interbals of 30 seconds! Try that with squats or try to superset squats and lunges nonstop then do your cardio!

--- End quote ---

no offense but do you think you're in a position to give training advices to a legendary king like Daddwaddy?

Van_Bilderass:

--- Quote from: daddywaddy on April 02, 2007, 01:12:46 PM ---i am getting so lean my face will look robotic!!!! from daily squats/lunges and running. i have to train upperbody today because the inflimation is too great in my lower body just for one day to let the swelling in my joints down, then its back to legs 6 days a week

--- End quote ---
How much coke/speed are you doing?

alexxx:

--- Quote from: The Biggest User on April 02, 2007, 01:22:40 PM ---no offense but do you think you're in a position to give training advices to a legendary king like Daddwaddy?

--- End quote ---

When it comes to legs... I am king. ;)

The Biggest User:

--- Quote from: alexxx on April 02, 2007, 01:32:55 PM ---When it comes to legs... I am king. ;)

--- End quote ---

I hope you mean a 10 piece bucket from KFC junior.

SteelePegasus:
this has to be joke.. if you trained your legs properly then DOMS should keep you lipping around for 3-5 days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version