Author Topic: Breaking news: Dream 12 big surprise !!!  (Read 936 times)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Breaking news: Dream 12 big surprise !!!
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »

The Japanese based DREAM organization has been teasing a surprise for its next show, and today that promised change was revealed.

The previously announced DREAM.12 event will take place in a six-sided fenced surface the organization has dubbed "The White Cage."

DREAM released a promotional video to announce that the Oct. 25 event in Osaka, Japan, entitled "Cage of the Rising Sun," will be the organization's first in a cage, while the first nine participants for the event were also revealed.

Eddie Alvarez, Paulo Filho, Katsunori Kikuno, Yoshiro Maeda, Andrews Nakahara, Alistair Overeem, Kiyoshi Tamura and Marius Zaromskis were all introduced as participants for DREAM.12 on the promotional video, while Murilo "Ninja" Rua was also announced via an additional promotional image on the organization's official website.

So it's gonna be a Hexagon, not an Octagon.

Great event, great fighters

LMV, fair and balanced

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Breaking news: Dream 12 big surprise !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »
Looks like a pretty good card-- but a hexagon? I mean give me a fucking break. Of all the corny ass gimmicks. How about a trapezoid or floating sphere that travels across the arena while the fight takes place?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 07:56:55 PM »
dream should just keep the ring....

better fights...

more stand up !

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »
Looks like a pretty good card-- but a hexagon? I mean give me a fucking break. Of all the corny ass gimmicks. How about a trapezoid or floating sphere that travels across the arena while the fight takes place?

You could have said that about the Octagon to
No Worries 4 me