Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?

<< < (3/274) > >>

Yamcha:

I think she's on to something...

andreisdaman:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on December 29, 2016, 11:13:49 AM ---Good loyal Obamabot.  Keep up the talking points.  You can still follow Obama around when he leaves office.  I'm sure he will never miss an opportunity to talk about what a great job he did, and you and his disciples will be cheering him on.  Bravo.

Everything I've said about the man is true.  He was lazy.  He was dishonest.  He was a horrible leader.  He didn't work with Congress, including members of his own party.  Those are facts I have sourced during the past eight years on this board. 

And your use of the word "neocon" is misplaced.  You need to update your talking points.

--- End quote ---

my my, sorry to hurt your feelings oh great pontificator....the good thing is that you are finally taking stands after Ive called you out for years of sitting on the fence and saying a bunch of garbage that is unintelligible....

good job

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on December 26, 2016, 01:24:20 PM ---In his defense, he did help usher in same sex marriage, removed the ban on gays in the military, removed the ban on transgender service members, and is using taxpayer money to pay for sex reassignment surgery on service members.

Other than that, in terms of legislative accomplishments, he was a colossal failure.   

--- End quote ---

and saved the economy, real estate and credit markets, helped millions of people get healthcare, killed Bin Laden

here's a few more

http://www.snopes.com/barack-obama-accomplishments/

obsidian:
To answer the OP's original question in the title - YES it IS!!

But the title is wrong. Should read:

Is Fiberalism a Mental Disorder?

Because the left are no longer Liberal or Democratic. As Putin pointed out. They are only riding on the coat tails of that name and label. They should change the name of their party and the label that goes with it.

It can't be called the Democratic party anymore and individuals that belong to that party can't call themselves Liberals.

obsidian:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on December 29, 2016, 03:45:11 PM ---and saved the economy, real estate and credit markets, helped millions of people get healthcare, killed Bin Laden

here's a few more

http://www.snopes.com/barack-obama-accomplishments/

--- End quote ---
LOL Snopes again as fact checker?? The founder of Snopes was involved in some prostitution scandal if I recall?? They have zero credibility.

And Bin Laden died years ago. That is all a fairy tale. Obama never got Bin Laden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version