Author Topic: WTF is going on with Big Lenny?  (Read 4239 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: WTF is going on with Big Lenny?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 08:35:48 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 08:40:38 AM »
Big lenny overdose video:

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 09:53:48 AM »
He's outlasted many "health guys" from the same generation or later than him.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2021, 09:48:00 AM »
He's outlasted many "health guys" from the same generation or later than him.

but those guys compete at a high level (not just fart around abs talk bout the local or “ruby”), have houses , own big boy things, married or were, have kids , businesses or did

lenny has literally worked as a janitor at a hospital for 45 years and was fired recently, other than that he’s been a gym rat doing what he can afford dosages , paying for sex with men who wear wigs

he hasn’t really worked hard or lived life to the fullest - sure he’s still alive , coasting with dormant viral infections and decaying shins

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2021, 10:15:38 AM »
but those guys compete at a high level (not just fart around abs talk bout the local or “ruby”), have houses , own big boy things, married or were, have kids , businesses or did

lenny has literally worked as a janitor at a hospital for 45 years and was fired recently, other than that he’s been a gym rat doing what he can afford dosages , paying for sex with men who wear wigs

he hasn’t really worked hard or lived life to the fullest - sure he’s still alive , coasting with dormant viral infections and decaying shins

If that's not living life to it's fullest then I don't know what is.

But seriously, once I found out he was living in squalor and a sexual degen, it was too disgusting to watch. It seemed like he was joking in the old days.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2021, 10:42:28 AM »
If that's not living life to it's fullest then I don't know what is.

But seriously, once I found out he was living in squalor and a sexual degen, it was too disgusting to watch. It seemed like he was joking in the old days.

i enjoyed it up to the part where they tried to clean his aprtment/bear den up

it had an inch of black grim on the floor, mild everywhere, a piss stone - what 60yr old man just stops giving a fck but is supposed to be super focused on his diet and workouts ? plus he wanted to walk around naked in front of the maids so they would “bang”

the nose twitches , his relationship with filth, and just acting like he’s spot in with nutrition at all times is annoying - why not get closer with Mr clean and some bleach