Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56834 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #475 on: June 21, 2023, 01:02:44 AM »
"The average sentence for tax fraud offenders was 16 months.
• 68.7% were sentenced to prison."

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/quick-facts/Tax_Fraud_FY20.pdf?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Unless you are a Democrat and your last name is Biden.

Ouch

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #476 on: June 21, 2023, 11:30:35 AM »
All the crimes that Hunter’s ridiculous plea deal missed
By Jonathan Turley
June 21, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/06/21/all-the-crimes-that-hunters-ridiculous-plea-deal-missed/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: June 21, 2023, 11:40:16 AM »
Father of the year.

Hunter Biden, baby mama Lunden Roberts settle child support dispute with first son’s payments slashed
Story by Miranda Devine
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hunter-biden-baby-mama-lunden-roberts-settle-child-support-dispute-with-first-son-s-payments-slashed/ar-AA1cO0B4?li=BBnb2gh

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: June 21, 2023, 07:33:56 PM »
Kodak Black's lawyer slams Hunter Biden plea deal after rapper sentenced to 3+ years for same crime
Attorney for rapper questioned different outcomes for his client, president's son
By Brianna Herlihy | Fox News
Published June 20, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kodak-blacks-lawyer-slams-hunter-biden-plea-deal-after-rapper-sentenced-to-3-years-for-same-crime?dicbo=v2-huilk2c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #479 on: June 22, 2023, 10:45:10 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: June 22, 2023, 12:59:06 PM »
One message showed a July 30, 2017, WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden telling his Chinese business associate, “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” according to Shapley.

IRS Revelations: Hunter Said Joe Was In The Room In Message Threatening Chinese Partner
DIANA GLEBOVA
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
June 22, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/22/irs-whistleblower-hunter-joe-biden-chinese-partner/?pnespid=s6g7GngdP7gIh.jGo2mrScKP4BepVYFwL7O6nbph8EVmnkomm_umg2ORg9nI5r1hqFuW3aC59Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: June 22, 2023, 01:15:57 PM »
One message showed a July 30, 2017, WhatsApp message with Hunter Biden telling his Chinese business associate, “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” according to Shapley.

IRS Revelations: Hunter Said Joe Was In The Room In Message Threatening Chinese Partner
DIANA GLEBOVA
June 22, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/22/irs-whistleblower-hunter-joe-biden-chinese-partner/?pnespid=s6g7GngdP7gIh.jGo2mrScKP4BepVYFwL7O6nbph8EVmnkomm_umg2ORg9nI5r1hqFuW3aC59Q

Another Biden lie.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: June 22, 2023, 02:49:55 PM »
"The average sentence for tax fraud offenders was 16 months.
• 68.7% were sentenced to prison."

https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/research-and-publications/quick-facts/Tax_Fraud_FY20.pdf?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Unless you are a Democrat and your last name is Biden.
Tax fraud? I don't think so.

What is Tax Fraud?

Tax fraud occurs when an individual or business entity willfully and intentionally falsifies information on a tax return to limit the amount of tax liability. Tax fraud essentially entails cheating on a tax return in an attempt to avoid paying the entire tax obligation. Examples of tax fraud include claiming false deductions; claiming personal expenses as business expenses; using a false Social Security number; and not reporting income.

Can you go to jail for not filing your taxes? Yes, but it rarely happens.

Failure to file a tax return. Not filing a return is the least serious tax crime. It’s defined as intentionally failing to file a return when you were obligated to do so. Not everyone must file tax returns. For example, only those people earning above a specified amount must file. The minimum changes from year to year. Not filing a tax return is a misdemeanor. The maximum prison sentence is one year in jail and/or a fine of $25,000 for each year not filed. The vast majority of nonfilers are never prosecuted criminally, and only hit with civil fines.

https://taxattorneydaily.com/tax-law/fraud-and-tax-crimes/#:~:text=Not%20filing%20a%20tax%20return,for%20each%20year%20not%20filed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: June 22, 2023, 03:55:51 PM »
Tax fraud? I don't think so.

What is Tax Fraud?

Tax fraud occurs when an individual or business entity willfully and intentionally falsifies information on a tax return to limit the amount of tax liability. Tax fraud essentially entails cheating on a tax return in an attempt to avoid paying the entire tax obligation. Examples of tax fraud include claiming false deductions; claiming personal expenses as business expenses; using a false Social Security number; and not reporting income.

Can you go to jail for not filing your taxes? Yes, but it rarely happens.

Failure to file a tax return. Not filing a return is the least serious tax crime. It’s defined as intentionally failing to file a return when you were obligated to do so. Not everyone must file tax returns. For example, only those people earning above a specified amount must file. The minimum changes from year to year. Not filing a tax return is a misdemeanor. The maximum prison sentence is one year in jail and/or a fine of $25,000 for each year not filed. The vast majority of nonfilers are never prosecuted criminally, and only hit with civil fines.

https://taxattorneydaily.com/tax-law/fraud-and-tax-crimes/#:~:text=Not%20filing%20a%20tax%20return,for%20each%20year%20not%20filed.

It’s pretty funny how much time you spend Googling things that you think might support [insert the name of any liberal/progressive] or hurt [insert the name of any conservative or Republican].

The link I provided says “324 involved tax fraud.”  It has a footnote reference (footnote 1).  Footnote 1 says: 

“Tax fraud offenses include cases in which the offender was sentenced under §2T1.1 or §2T1.4 (Tax Evasion; Willful Failure to File Return, Supply Information, or Pay Tax; Fraudulent or False Returns, Statements, or Other Documents or Aiding, Assisting, Procuring, Counseling, or Advising Tax Fraud).”

So, another mission fail.   :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #485 on: June 22, 2023, 08:41:28 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #486 on: June 23, 2023, 08:17:48 AM »

DIANA GLEBOVA
June 22, 2023
Why aren't repubs pursuing this? If they have proof, bring it and let's get the party started.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: June 23, 2023, 12:54:58 PM »
Why aren't repubs pursuing this? If they have proof, bring it and let's get the party started.

Because they are spineless.  I doubt anything happens.  If this was Eric Trump he'd already be in prison and Donald Trump would have already been impeached.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: June 23, 2023, 12:56:22 PM »
Hunter Biden expensed prostitutes, sex club to 'consulting' business on 2018 tax returns: IRS whistleblower
Whistleblower revelations come days after DOJ reached a plea deal with Hunter Biden for misdemeanor tax charges
By Brianna Herlihy | Fox News
Published June 23, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-expensed-prostitutes-sex-club-consulting-business-2018-tax-returns-irs-whistleblower

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #492 on: June 23, 2023, 07:13:37 PM »
Not a doubt in my mind that Hunter Biden is an absolute piece of shit. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #493 on: June 23, 2023, 10:04:22 PM »
Not a doubt in my mind that Hunter Biden is an absolute piece of shit.

There aappears to be much more than that on this one.  Biden already caught lying about the validity of the laptop, and it might soon be proven he lied about knowing anything about his business dealings.

And,in weird fashion, the press core united in pressing KJP on this.  This is telling.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2023, 11:09:40 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2023, 11:23:38 AM »
When will President Biden acknowledge his granddaughter?

Hunter Biden privately SETTLES with baby mama over child support payments for their four-year-old daughter: President's son's contributions drop from $20K to $5K a month and daughter cannot use family name
Hunter Biden privately settled child support dispute with mother of four-year-old
It came after Lunden Roberts turned up at first son's deposition this month
The deal reportedly slashes payments from $20K a month to less than $5K
By BEN ASHFORD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ROB CRILLY, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 28 June 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12216097/Hunter-SETTLES-baby-mama-child-support-payments-four-year-old-daughter.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2023, 11:26:37 AM »
When will President Biden acknowledge his granddaughter?

Hunter Biden privately SETTLES with baby mama over child support payments for their four-year-old daughter: President's son's contributions drop from $20K to $5K a month and daughter cannot use family name
Hunter Biden privately settled child support dispute with mother of four-year-old
It came after Lunden Roberts turned up at first son's deposition this month
The deal reportedly slashes payments from $20K a month to less than $5K
By BEN ASHFORD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ROB CRILLY, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 28 June 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12216097/Hunter-SETTLES-baby-mama-child-support-payments-four-year-old-daughter.html

dirtbags - the entire Biden pedo corrupt clan of freaks. 

Remember Biden is the one who had an affair with his brothers widow right after he died.  Disgusting these animals are   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2023, 11:29:58 AM »
dirtbags - the entire Biden pedo corrupt clan of freaks. 

Remember Biden is the one who had an affair with his brothers widow right after he died.  Disgusting these animals are

Definitely corrupt.  The "Biden Crime Family" is accurate. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2023, 11:30:35 AM »
FBI validated Hunter Biden laptop months before experts claimed Russian disinformation
By the time 51 intel experts made their disinformation claim, FBI knew it wasn’t true and had exploited evidence from laptop, memo shows.
By John Solomon
Updated: June 25, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/fbi-validated-hunter-biden-laptop-months-experts-falsely-claimed

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2023, 11:36:10 AM »
They are laying the groundwork for President Biden to use the crackhead defense.

Hunter Biden's Lawyer Responds to Bombshell Texts: My Client Was Too Doped Up on Crack To Be Trusted
Andrew Kerr
June 23, 2023
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/hunter-bidens-lawyer-responds-to-bombshell-texts-my-client-was-too-doped-up-on-crack-to-be-trusted/