Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56720 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #550 on: July 12, 2023, 10:24:02 PM »
If Grape Ape, who is right leaning but has a track record of being open minded understood my post, why can't you? It's not me. It's not Grape Ape. It's you. I was clear in my post which leaves two possibilities. You are truly unable to comprehend it, or you comprehend it, but are unwilling to concede the point. Which is it?

What does Grape Ape's political leanings have to do with the price of tea in China?  I feel sorry for how myopic so many of you partisan hacks have become.  It's a shame you only see the world through political lenses.  But I have to remember you are the guy who wanted people who think differently than you to die during Covid. 

Incredibly weak attempt to create a Hobson's Choice.  You are the one who falsely accused Coach of citing misleading sources and misrepresented Biden's comments.  Either you did it intentionally or you were too much of a lazy hack to verify Biden's comments before making false accusations.  Which is it? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: July 12, 2023, 11:13:30 PM »
What does Grape Ape's political leanings have to do with the price of tea in China?  I feel sorry for how myopic so many of you partisan hacks have become.  It's a shame you only see the world through political lenses.  But I have to remember you are the guy who wanted people who think differently than you to die during Covid. 

Incredibly weak attempt to create a Hobson's Choice.  You are the one who falsely accused Coach of citing misleading sources and misrepresented Biden's comments.  Either you did it intentionally or you were too much of a lazy hack to verify Biden's comments before making false accusations.  Which is it?

This will be my last attempt to explain it to you. I feel I'm wasting my time but perhaps I hold a glimmer of hope for you.

Coach posted two links. As I clearly explained and others understood, I only clicked on the 1st link and ONLY commented on the 1st link. After seeing the 1st link I saw no value in clicking on Coaches 2nd link due to his history of BS links and sources.

here is the link I commented on.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/09/foreign-policy-genius-joe-biden-openly-proclaims-weve-run-out-of-ammunition-and-that-seems-like-a-problem-n773688

IF you open that link and go to the video that the article is based on, Biden leaving a room and reporters shouting questions, you will hear a female reporter pose a question. Bidens response is clearly "They've run out of ammunition" yet the title of the article is clearly " Foreign Policy Genius Joe Biden Openly Proclaims 'We've Run out of Ammunition,' and That Seems Like a Problem

if you can't believe your own ears, here is another source. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-defends-giving-ukraine-cluster-bombs-bipartisan-pushback-rcna93280

In the above article  "Biden said the move was necessary now because the Ukrainian military is low on ammunition, emphasizing that it's a temporary measure.
"The Ukrainians are running out of ammunition, the ammunition that they used to call them 155-millimeter weapons. This is a— this is a war relating to munitions, and they’re running out of those— that ammunition, and we’re low on it. And so what I finally did, took the recommendation of the Defense Department, to not permanently, but to allow for [their use] in this transition period," he said in the interview, conducted Friday.

Coach did post misleading sources.. I just proved it.

My point is also valid that Redstate knew you and Coach would not listen to the video and take it's word for the content .. and coach of course went one step further and reposted the disinformation as usual. I'm not 100% sure you will admit were wrong facing this evidence... But maybe you will. I've been surprised before.

*If anyone other than Dos Equis has an opinion on whether I did prove or didn't prove my position on this I would be open to hearing either side. It seems pretty clear to me, but maybe Iwasn't as clear as I think I am and can improve my communication

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #552 on: July 12, 2023, 11:41:19 PM »
If it were a coverup you and I would have never heard about it. If it were a cover up there would be no need to change the location where it was found as it would make no difference.

I've seen too many times with my own eyes how in highly publicized instances initial reports are botched and corrections have to be made. Typically the person talking to the reporters early on were not the ones involved in the situation and are getting their information 2nd and 3rd hand. It's a balance of getting the information out quickly vs accurately. Many times both are done, sometimes they are not and accuracy suffers.

So in this case, what I've experienced fits the narrative better than "It's a cover up"

And if it had been a bomb would they have the person arrested already
Or not have a clue who it was ? ..............

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: July 12, 2023, 11:44:51 PM »
Yes, this is what we are saying. Perhaps you know whose bag of cocaine it is. If so, please come forward. Of course there might be some suspicion thrown your way... which is geographically a long ways from where this event took place.

And if it was a bomb would they not know who left it there ?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: July 12, 2023, 11:47:43 PM »
Come on, Donald can't talk straight. Straight talking only applies to people who are not pathological liars. Nobody in there right mind believes a known liar.

Yet you believe what Pedo Pete says  🤣😂🤣😂🤣  🤷🏻‍♂️
A known liar

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #555 on: July 12, 2023, 11:57:24 PM »
A known liar

Well no one believes what 5'4" imaginary US citizens who are killers named Tony says. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #556 on: July 13, 2023, 07:57:49 AM »
This will be my last attempt to explain it to you. I feel I'm wasting my time but perhaps I hold a glimmer of hope for you.

Coach posted two links. As I clearly explained and others understood, I only clicked on the 1st link and ONLY commented on the 1st link. After seeing the 1st link I saw no value in clicking on Coaches 2nd link due to his history of BS links and sources.

here is the link I commented on.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/07/09/foreign-policy-genius-joe-biden-openly-proclaims-weve-run-out-of-ammunition-and-that-seems-like-a-problem-n773688

IF you open that link and go to the video that the article is based on, Biden leaving a room and reporters shouting questions, you will hear a female reporter pose a question. Bidens response is clearly "They've run out of ammunition" yet the title of the article is clearly " Foreign Policy Genius Joe Biden Openly Proclaims 'We've Run out of Ammunition,' and That Seems Like a Problem

if you can't believe your own ears, here is another source. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/biden-defends-giving-ukraine-cluster-bombs-bipartisan-pushback-rcna93280

In the above article  "Biden said the move was necessary now because the Ukrainian military is low on ammunition, emphasizing that it's a temporary measure.
"The Ukrainians are running out of ammunition, the ammunition that they used to call them 155-millimeter weapons. This is a— this is a war relating to munitions, and they’re running out of those— that ammunition, and we’re low on it. And so what I finally did, took the recommendation of the Defense Department, to not permanently, but to allow for [their use] in this transition period," he said in the interview, conducted Friday.

Coach did post misleading sources.. I just proved it.

My point is also valid that Redstate knew you and Coach would not listen to the video and take it's word for the content .. and coach of course went one step further and reposted the disinformation as usual. I'm not 100% sure you will admit were wrong facing this evidence... But maybe you will. I've been surprised before.

*If anyone other than Dos Equis has an opinion on whether I did prove or didn't prove my position on this I would be open to hearing either side. It seems pretty clear to me, but maybe Iwasn't as clear as I think I am and can improve my communication

One thing I've learned about ideologues is you don't expect people to actually follow up on your BS.  I listened to the clip.  Yes, you are lying.  You just said this:  Bidens response is clearly "They've run out of ammunition"

It is impossible to determine whether he said "They've" run out of ammunition or "We've" run out of ammunition in that first clip.  The fact you are just repeatedly lying about what the video "clearly" shows is pretty remarkable.  You really do depend on people not actually following up. 

In the second clip, he "clearly" does make a distinction by saying Ukraine has run out of ammunition and that the U.S. is low.  But you were too lazy or dishonest to verify that quote from the same friggin post.

So, if you don't want to be called a liar, stop making knowingly false statements. 

Also, the reason you lied about what was "clearly" said by Biden is you did not want to address just how egregious it was to tell the world that we are low on ammunition.  Grape Ape had to pull that out of you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: July 13, 2023, 12:09:40 PM »
And if it was a bomb would they not know who left it there ?

It is not likely they would know who left it there if the device was small enough and made of the right material to sneak in. A blasting cap is the size of a pencil. It would have to be encased in plastic or stainless steel. If it was made of copper or aluminum a multiple zone walk through metal detector would pick it up. But if the person cannot pass through a metal detector, they would be caught before they got in.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: July 13, 2023, 12:26:19 PM »
It is not likely they would know who left it there if the device was small enough and made of the right material to sneak in. A blasting cap is the size of a pencil. It would have to be encased in plastic or stainless steel. If it was made of copper or aluminum a multiple zone walk through metal detector would pick it up. But if the person cannot pass through a metal detector, they would be caught before they got in.

Then you'd have to say security is crap there & they're open to a Nutter / terrorist attack.

Let's hope you are correct & the security is crap & someone leaves a bomb & blows the place to smithereens , they'll buck their ideas up after that.  ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: July 13, 2023, 03:32:30 PM »
Then you'd have to say security is crap there & they're open to a Nutter / terrorist attack.

Let's hope you are correct & the security is crap & someone leaves a bomb & blows the place to smithereens , they'll buck their ideas up after that.  ;D ;D ;D

There must be something in the air today. You completely ignored my well thought out, researched and detailed response. Instead you made up one of your own. If you and some other jokers on Getbig get off on talking to yourselves, be my guest.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #560 on: July 13, 2023, 03:45:18 PM »
A known liar

LurkingForBoys new nickname "Pedo Pete" ?
c

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #561 on: July 13, 2023, 04:09:08 PM »

Well no one believes what 5'4" imaginary US citizens who are killers named Tony says.
Says the guy following a canadian mall massager obsessed with American politics around the g&o kissing his ass. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: July 13, 2023, 04:16:13 PM »
There must be something in the air today. You completely ignored my well thought out, researched and detailed response. Instead you made up one of your own. If you and some other jokers on Getbig get off on talking to yourselves, be my guest.

🤔 Hmmm - so you don't like or agree with my reply  - you wish to believe/ accept they don't
Know who it was good for you , I don't believe that , as sadly there's so many lies & cover ups.

Like I said hopefully it will be a bomb or 17 next as the security won't be able to identify
Who's left them.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: July 13, 2023, 04:19:33 PM »
LurkingForBoys new nickname "Pedo Pete" ?

Woof Woof the Poof Poof is more appropriate,
Though as Woof Woof is one of the few I have on block
I thankfully don't get to see what it posts unless someone quotes it in a reply .

A Faggott & A Pedophile it most certainly is.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: July 13, 2023, 04:29:24 PM »
Says the guy following a canadian mall massager obsessed with American politics around the g&o kissing his ass. ::)

😂🤣😂🤣😂 oh look Woof Woof the Poof Poof is still posting about me 🤣😂🤣
Poor thing is obsessed. Hates that much yet cannot stop posting about Me ,
Go figure that one out.

I can't abide the Stupid Khvnt that's why its on my block list I don't see its posts  ;D 👍🏻
Unless quoted. 
I've Zero need or interest in what it posts, unlike It does with me & others  ::)

Its a Faggott & a Pedophile as well as an obsessed crackpot .

Hurry Woof Woof the Poof Poof get typing your post immediately
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: July 13, 2023, 07:51:37 PM »
And if it had been a bomb would they have the person arrested already
Or not have a clue who it was ? ..............

Try to visualize a dime bag of cocaine vs a handgun or an explosive getting through security. Take a few moments and think about your question.   While I KNOW, the thought of a coverup with Biden in the Whitehouse would be a feather in your cap... what's the reality? What ever security procedures they have, could a dime bag of cocaine slip through? Envision TSA and the airport for reference. Or a courthouse where the focus is on threats. Could a dime bag be in someones jacket pocket and get through? Certainly. And once past security, while emptying pockets in a cubby did they realize "Oh hell" and place the baggy in there? Quite possible. I can't think of any reason Biden would need to place personal items in the same lockers tourists and visitors do, not would Hunter Biden. So taking those two out of the equation, does it lower the saliva volume for a good cover up?  Like I said earlier, what we are hearing in the news makes more sense than the coverup scenario. But I do understand some folks are not ever nor where they ever going to accept the information if it didn't involve the Bidens. That's just the nature of politics these days.. I would hope if Trump was the current president I would not feel any different.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: July 13, 2023, 07:55:04 PM »
One thing I've learned about ideologues is you don't expect people to actually follow up on your BS.  I listened to the clip.  Yes, you are lying.  You just said this:  Bidens response is clearly "They've run out of ammunition"

It is impossible to determine whether he said "They've" run out of ammunition or "We've" run out of ammunition in that first clip.  The fact you are just repeatedly lying about what the video "clearly" shows is pretty remarkable.  You really do depend on people not actually following up. 

In the second clip, he "clearly" does make a distinction by saying Ukraine has run out of ammunition and that the U.S. is low.  But you were too lazy or dishonest to verify that quote from the same friggin post.

So, if you don't want to be called a liar, stop making knowingly false statements. 

Also, the reason you lied about what was "clearly" said by Biden is you did not want to address just how egregious it was to tell the world that we are low on ammunition.  Grape Ape had to pull that out of you.

God you are dense..

I thought you would play dumb..not a stretch, and pretend you couldn't tell the difference between "We've" and They've simply because admitting it doesn't fit your narrative. You have a character flaw. So I provided additional support where in writing Biden said "THEY'VE" run out and "WE" are low. You still didn't grasp it. Either your intellect or your character are causing you issues. I did NOT lie. My case is solid.   It's pretty clear to everyone but you for some reason... ask yourself why

Honestly, I was hoping I would log on and find a heart felt apology... what was I thinking?  Calling someone a liar should be reserved for that last resort, when it is clear someone knew what they were saying was not true. I don't even call Coach a liar. He believes the crap he posts. In addition, I have ample support for my statement. Just think about it.. you don't have to win everytime. Saying you were wrong is a sign of strength not weakness.

Pro tip- The fact none of your group has jumped in on this should be a clue.  At this point, it is not MY integrity that is in question. If you want a do over, let me know.. otherwise, based on your recent responses that to me are not forthright, there is not reason to continue this dialogue.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: July 13, 2023, 08:49:30 PM »

You still can’t refute his facts I see. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: July 13, 2023, 08:51:23 PM »
Woof Woof the Poof Poof is more appropriate,
Though as Woof Woof is one of the few I have on block
I thankfully don't get to see what it posts unless someone quotes it in a reply .

A Faggott & A Pedophile it most certainly is.

How is the US citizenship application coming along?   Can you reach the mailbox to send it in?   Does being a killer of many people disqualify you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: July 13, 2023, 08:53:41 PM »
😂🤣😂🤣😂 oh look Woof Woof the Poof Poof is still posting about me 🤣😂🤣
Poor thing is obsessed. Hates that much yet cannot stop posting about Me ,
Go figure that one out.

I can't abide the Stupid Khvnt that's why its on my block list I don't see its posts  ;D 👍🏻
Unless quoted. 
I've Zero need or interest in what it posts, unlike It does with me & others  ::)

Its a Faggott & a Pedophile as well as an obsessed crackpot .

Hurry Woof Woof the Poof Poof get typing your post immediately
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣

You really melted down after I exposed you as a liar didn’t you?   What a pathetic life you have gramps to have to make up tall tales about yourself that everyone knew was a lie right away. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: July 13, 2023, 08:56:19 PM »
God you are dense..

I thought you would play dumb..not a stretch, and pretend you couldn't tell the difference between "We've" and They've simply because admitting it doesn't fit your narrative. You have a character flaw. So I provided additional support where in writing Biden said "THEY'VE" run out and "WE" are low. You still didn't grasp it. Either your intellect or your character are causing you issues. I did NOT lie. My case is solid.   It's pretty clear to everyone but you for some reason... ask yourself why

Honestly, I was hoping I would log on and find a heart felt apology... what was I thinking?  Calling someone a liar should be reserved for that last resort, when it is clear someone knew what they were saying was not true. I don't even call Coach a liar. He believes the crap he posts. In addition, I have ample support for my statement. Just think about it.. you don't have to win everytime. Saying you were wrong is a sign of strength not weakness.

Pro tip- The fact none of your group has jumped in on this should be a clue.  At this point, it is not MY integrity that is in question. If you want a do over, let me know.. otherwise, based on your recent responses that to me are not forthright, there is not reason to continue this dialogue.

That ol’ We/They and Low/Out razzle dazzle gets them every time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: July 13, 2023, 09:02:20 PM »
That ol’ We/They and Low/Out razzle dazzle gets them every time.

boggles my mind actually. It's on video and in written form and it's still a struggle to get the point across. I don't know the real reason that is, but it's either willfully ignorant responses or it's above his comprehension. I suspect it's the former and that doesn't make it better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: July 13, 2023, 11:43:11 PM »
boggles my mind actually. It's on video and in written form and it's still a struggle to get the point across. I don't know the real reason that is, but it's either willfully ignorant responses or it's above his comprehension. I suspect it's the former and that doesn't make it better.

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: July 14, 2023, 02:00:02 AM »
Try to visualize a dime bag of cocaine vs a handgun or an explosive getting through security. Take a few moments and think about your question.   While I KNOW, the thought of a coverup with Biden in the Whitehouse would be a feather in your cap... what's the reality? What ever security procedures they have, could a dime bag of cocaine slip through? Envision TSA and the airport for reference. Or a courthouse where the focus is on threats. Could a dime bag be in someones jacket pocket and get through? Certainly. And once past security, while emptying pockets in a cubby did they realize "Oh hell" and place the baggy in there? Quite possible. I can't think of any reason Biden would need to place personal items in the same lockers tourists and visitors do, not would Hunter Biden. So taking those two out of the equation, does it lower the saliva volume for a good cover up?  Like I said earlier, what we are hearing in the news makes more sense than the coverup scenario. But I do understand some folks are not ever nor where they ever going to accept the information if it didn't involve the Bidens. That's just the nature of politics these days.. I would hope if Trump was the current president I would not feel any different.

Have you thought of taking up writing books ?

I don't know or particularly think its related to Biden , I'm just very skeptical about anything
That's said by the Whitehouse/ FBI / CIA as they're know liars time & again , cover ups
And lies are there speciality.

I'm well aware of the usual size of a 1g bag of cocaine - maybe this one was a kilo bag 😂.
If it had been Donald in charge I'd think the same that it was a cover up.
Though the FBI/ CIA I don't recall covering & lying for him - hey maybe they did.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #574 on: July 14, 2023, 07:02:35 AM »
Have you thought of taking up writing books ?

I don't know or particularly think its related to Biden , I'm just very skeptical about anything
That's said by the Whitehouse/ FBI / CIA as they're know liars time & again , cover ups
And lies are there speciality.

I'm well aware of the usual size of a 1g bag of cocaine - maybe this one was a kilo bag 😂.
If it had been Donald in charge I'd think the same that it was a cover up.
Though the FBI/ CIA I don't recall covering & lying for him - hey maybe they did.

But he is a dickective  ::)
c