Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56813 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #600 on: August 02, 2023, 12:48:27 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden trashed his $4.2million Venice Beach rental house with 'rude and entitled' wife Melissa, leaving the property in 'disarray and disrepair' and stiffing the owner for $80,000 in unpaid rent
Hunter Biden and wife Melissa Cohen moved into a multimillion-dollar home in Venice Beach, California, in 2021 with their baby son Beau
DailyMail.com can reveal that they left the home in 'disarray' when they moved out and owed approximately $80,000 in outstanding rent
'Hunter and Melissa were horrible tenants. Not only did they stiff the owner for months of rent, they left the house in terrible condition,' a source said 
By LAURA COLLINS, CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER IN VENICE BEACH, CALIFORNIA, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 2 August 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12361815/Hunter-Biden-trashed-4-2million-Venice-Beach-rental-house-rude-entitled-wife-Melissa-leaving-property-disarray-disrepair-stiffing-owner-80-000-unpaid-rent.html

And why should we concern ourselves with this? Hunter and his wife being bad tenants is gossip which has no bearing on politics or any of our lives besides maybe his former landlords. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #601 on: August 02, 2023, 12:52:00 PM »
And why should we concern ourselves with this? Hunter and his wife being bad tenants is gossip which has no bearing on politics or any of our lives besides maybe his former landlords.

If you don't care about it, then ignore it.

As for me, yes I care about news involving one of the key members of The Biden Crime Family.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: August 02, 2023, 01:22:53 PM »

As for me, yes I care about news involving one of the key members of The Biden Crime Family.

Which explains why you cannot ignore it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: August 02, 2023, 02:14:06 PM »
Which explains why you cannot ignore it.

Well duh.  That's what I just said.  :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: August 11, 2023, 11:13:13 AM »
Special counsel appointed in Hunter Biden case as plea deal reaches 'impasse'
David Weiss requested it this week; Garland said it was in the public interest.
ByJack Date, Alexander Mallin, and Lucien Bruggeman
August 11, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecutor-hunter-biden-case-granted-special-counsel-status/story?id=102197024

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: August 14, 2023, 12:21:25 PM »
FBI agent confirms that Hunter Biden got tipped off about investigation
by Sarah Bedford, Investigative Reporter
August 14, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/justice/comer-releases-transcript-fbi-agent-hunter-biden-investigation

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: August 14, 2023, 12:28:18 PM »
Unpacking the Hunter Biden Special Counsel Announcement
Jack Goldsmith
Friday, August 11, 2023
https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/unpacking-the-hunter-biden-special-counsel-announcement

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #607 on: August 14, 2023, 01:43:06 PM »

You can’t ignore it because it serves as a pattern of behavior of being a deadbeat. He also stiffed the property owner of three months in back rent. Tell me his character won’t come into play.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: August 14, 2023, 01:56:26 PM »
You can’t ignore it because it serves as a pattern of behavior of being a deadbeat. He also stiffed the property owner of three months in back rent. Tell me his character won’t come into play.

So, what if Hunter Biden is a deadbeat? What's it to you that he stiffed a property owner of three months’ rent, unless it is you who owns the property and got stiffed? I'm assuming he is not your son, your brother, business associate or best friend. If he is a person of questionable character, it has no real effect on you. It is better to concern yourself with what you can change, and that which personally affects your life... not about someone else's possibly wayward son. Be glad he is not your son. Imagine if he were. Then you’d have something to worry about.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: August 14, 2023, 02:00:35 PM »

I agree.  And we cannot separate his conduct from Joe Biden when (according to Hunter) he was giving half his salary to Joe. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #610 on: August 14, 2023, 02:01:15 PM »
So, what if Hunter Biden is a deadbeat? What's it to you that he stiffed a property owner of three months’ rent, unless it is you who owns the property and got stiffed? I'm assuming he is not your son, your brother, business associate or best friend. If he is a person of questionable character, it has no real effect on you. It is better to concern yourself with what you can change, and that which personally affects your life... not about someone else's possibly wayward son. Be glad he is not your son. Imagine if he were. Then you’d have something to worry about.

Its ties into his pedo father and his character. I am glad he isn’t my son because I would have turned his ass in just to get him cleaned up. Thankfully, I didn’t raise my son the way old man Biden did.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #611 on: August 14, 2023, 02:01:50 PM »
I agree.  And we cannot separate his conduct from Joe Biden when (according to Hunter) he was giving half his salary to Joe.

Yes, this is a great point

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #612 on: August 14, 2023, 02:19:41 PM »
Yes, this is a great point

Yes, no idea why prime is ignoring the obvious - it's not about a son's bad behavior, it's about corruption at the highest level, big government censorship, deep state collusion, media manipulation, weaponized justice departments, etc.......you name it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: August 14, 2023, 02:29:04 PM »
Its ties into his pedo father and his character. I am glad he isn’t my son because I would have turned his ass in just to get him cleaned up. Thankfully, I didn’t raise my son the way old man Biden did.

You don't know how President Joe Biden raised his son Hunter. I doubt he was raised to be a drug addict.

Most parents like to think they had something to do with how well their kids turn out. When our offspring are successful in life it makes the parents feel proud. Some parents abandon or disown their kids when they have troubled lives. President and Jill Biden don't appear to have disowned or ignored Hunter because of the difficulties he has caused himself and his family. They deserve credit for hanging in there and supporting Hunter and his current sobriety.

Not all children from good loving families turn out well when they grow up. Just as not all kids from messed up or broken homes turn out badly. Most parents would agree that raising kids is a major responsibility.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #614 on: August 14, 2023, 02:38:33 PM »
You don't know how President Joe Biden raised his son Hunter. I doubt he was raised to be a drug addict.

Most parents like to think they had something to do with how well their kids turn out. When our offspring are successful in life it makes the parents feel proud. Some parents abandon or disown their kids when they have troubled lives. President and Jill Biden don't appear to have disowned or ignored Hunter because of the difficulties he has caused himself and his family. They deserve credit for hanging in there and supporting Hunter and his current sobriety.

Not all children from good loving families turn out well when they grow up. Just as not all kids from messed up or broken homes turn out badly. Most parents would agree that raising kids is a major responsibility.   

Pedo Pete's always been a lying cheating Scumbag & his son followed him .
FFS he even Fucked his dead brothers wife .

Fine upstanding family - so good to see you're support for them.  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: August 14, 2023, 03:18:19 PM »

Pedo Pete's always been a lying cheating Scumbag & his son followed him .
FFS he even Fucked his dead brothers wife .

Fine upstanding family - so good to see you're support for them.  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

;D

To say I support them implies I know them as a family, which I do not. Never met any of them, nor am I related to them. They are like any other folks with celebrity status that I neither know nor am I related to. What they do in their personal lives means nothing to me because it does not impact my life in any way.

That Hunter had an illicit affair with his widowed sister-in-law doesn’t concern me. This is Hunter’s, his ex-wife’s, and his sister-in-law’s business. None of it means anything to me. My life is not affected by what they get up to in any way. Anyone who cares about this crap besides people who personally know them, most likely needs to “get a life” of their own and not worry so much about what these folks do.

Why are you concerned with Hunter Bidens sex life? Why do you care about his and his widowed sister-in-law's relationship or his extramarital affairs? How does any of that nonsense affect your life?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: August 14, 2023, 03:28:52 PM »
To say I support them implies I know them as a family, which I do not. Never met any of them, nor am I related to them. They are like any other folks with celebrity status that I neither know nor am I related to. What they do in their personal lives means nothing to me because it does not impact my life in any way.

That Hunter had an illicit affair with his widowed sister-in-law doesn’t concern me. This is Hunter’s, his ex-wife’s, and his sister-in-law’s business. None of it means anything to me. My life is not affected by what they get up to in any way. Anyone who cares about this crap besides people who personally know them, most likely needs to “get a life” of their own and not worry so much about what these folks do.

Why are you concerned with Hunter Bidens sex life? Why do you care about his and his widowed sister-in-law's relationship or his extramarital affairs? How does any of that nonsense affect your life?

Exactly right ✅
It has zero effect & bearing on me  ;D

It just shows what a bunch of degenerates they all are & provides amusing entertainment.
Pedo Pete & many of his followers think his a Fucking Saint.

😂😆😂
Laugh at them & point out how they're a bunch of vile lowlife Scumbags

HTH

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #617 on: August 14, 2023, 04:37:27 PM »
The daughter said he was inappropriate.    Hunter is a disaster on all levels.    Hill Biden ex said they were all married while Biden was having an affair.   

The entire family are liars and criminals.    They have always been.    Worst of the damn worst.   Grifters and con artists. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: August 14, 2023, 06:17:51 PM »
Hill Biden ex said they were all married while Biden was having an affair.   

It has been said that the wife always knows... Hunter Biden began a scandalous affair with his late brother’s widow after a marriage counselor recommended that they spend time “grieving” together, his ex-wife reveals in her forthcoming memoir. Unless you mean some other 'they who were all married', it would be Hunter and his ex-wife who were married at the time, which I previously stated.

So, I gather you've known the entire Biden family for a very long time. You would have to, to know they have always been liars and criminals.

Whose daughter said who he was inappropriate? How was ‘he’ inappropriate? Belching in public is inappropriate.

They probably learned the art of grifting from Donald. Exactly who have they swindled? Also, who are they? Inquiring minds want to know.

Please be clear when posting. Thanks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #619 on: August 18, 2023, 08:09:31 AM »
Misdemeanor tax charges dismissed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: August 18, 2023, 01:16:46 PM »
President Biden 'very obsessed' with coverage of Hunter, but aides afraid to bring him up in meetings: report
CNN's David Axelrod says Hunter Biden saga extending into 2024 is 'not welcome news'
By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published August 17, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/president-biden-very-obsessed-coverage-hunter-aides-afraid-bring-him-meetings-report

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: August 18, 2023, 07:33:33 PM »
President Biden 'very obsessed' with coverage of Hunter, but aides afraid to bring him up in meetings: report
CNN's David Axelrod says Hunter Biden saga extending into 2024 is 'not welcome news'
By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published August 17, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/president-biden-very-obsessed-coverage-hunter-aides-afraid-bring-him-meetings-report

I'm sure he is obsessed seeing how in the tank the press is....somebody is not doing what they are paid to do.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: August 18, 2023, 08:44:30 PM »
Misdemeanor tax charges dismissed.

From what I read, and I could be wrong, it is temporary and the plan is to refile them in another venue.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2023, 03:53:22 AM »
Simple - Hunter is a Complete Scumbag of a Specimen just like his Dad
If his name was Hunter smith & lived in some inner city He'd of been
Fucked over plenty of times by The law by now.

It's all wind & piss Bollocks because Pedo Pete's his Dad
& every normal sane person knows it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: August 22, 2023, 08:55:14 PM »
The same prosecutors recommended prison for the same offense, but way less money involved.  Outrageous.

Former police officer given prison time for same crime as Hunter Biden
Former Baltimore Police Commissioner Darryl De Sousa joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss his 'extremely tough' experience behind bars and his take on what many see as a politically-motivated double standard.
August 03, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6332364967112?fbclid=IwAR3RMX023A9b_0KJ3yMrr3XlhB8EyHymCNln3Bx3_3Jpr-eZPqMEjuYzgqc