Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 56845 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #625 on: August 28, 2023, 04:02:59 PM »
So this deadbeat dirtbag fought to lower his child support payments, but can afford to pay $20k a month in rent?  And guess who is footing the $30k a month bill for the secret service?   

The Secret Service detail protecting the president's controversial son has been paying more than $30,000 a month to rent out a swanky Malibu, California, mansion for nearly a year, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The agency responsible for protecting the president and his family -- among other ranking government officials -- selected the property in order to be located as close as possible to Biden's own rented mansion where he is paying about $20,000 a month according to property listings, sources told ABC News.

Secret Service paying over $30K per month for Malibu mansion to protect Hunter Biden
The luxury rental property has "gorgeous ocean views," according to its listing.
By Josh Margolin, John Santucci, and Soo Rin Kim
April 3, 2022
https://abcnews.go.com/US/secret-service-paying-30k-month-malibu-mansion-protect/story?id=83821498

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #626 on: August 28, 2023, 04:13:00 PM »
So this deadbeat dirtbag fought to lower his child support payments, but can afford to pay $20k a month in rent?  And guess who is footing the $30k a month bill for the secret service?   

The Secret Service detail protecting the president's controversial son has been paying more than $30,000 a month to rent out a swanky Malibu, California, mansion for nearly a year, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The agency responsible for protecting the president and his family -- among other ranking government officials -- selected the property in order to be located as close as possible to Biden's own rented mansion where he is paying about $20,000 a month according to property listings, sources told ABC News.

Secret Service paying over $30K per month for Malibu mansion to protect Hunter Biden
The luxury rental property has "gorgeous ocean views," according to its listing.
April 3, 2022
https://abcnews.go.com/US/secret-service-paying-30k-month-malibu-mansion-protect/story?id=83821498
What the fuck ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #627 on: August 28, 2023, 04:30:36 PM »

April 3, 2022

It is ridiculous for the Secret Service to be paying these exorbitant costs. They accused Trump of something similar, that his hotels were charging SS too much. Eric Trump said they charged the SS at cost or less. Biden did the same when he was Vice President, charging the SS $2,200 a month in rent for a cottage on his Delaware property.

At any rate, I don't think the SS should even be protecting Hunter. Besides, he already has the DOJ, ATF, IRS, FBI and daddy protecting him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: August 28, 2023, 05:32:24 PM »
What the fuck ???

Right?  Sticking it to us taxpayers for this dirtbag.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: August 28, 2023, 05:34:14 PM »
It is ridiculous for the Secret Service to be paying these exorbitant costs. They accused Trump of something similar, that his hotels were charging SS too much. Eric Trump said they charged the SS at cost or less. Biden did the same when he was Vice President, charging the SS $2,200 a month in rent for a cottage on his Delaware property.

At any rate, I don't think the SS should even be protecting Hunter. Besides, he already has the DOJ, ATF, IRS, FBI and daddy protecting him.

Also the mainstream media, Congressional Democrats, the "special counsel," etc.  Did you know the "special counsel" deliberately let the clock run on the most serious charges against Hunter Biden?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: August 28, 2023, 05:57:49 PM »
The same prosecutors recommended prison for the same offense, but way less money involved.  Outrageous.

Former police officer given prison time for same crime as Hunter Biden
Former Baltimore Police Commissioner Darryl De Sousa joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss his 'extremely tough' experience behind bars and his take on what many see as a politically-motivated double standard.
August 03, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6332364967112?fbclid=IwAR3RMX023A9b_0KJ3yMrr3XlhB8EyHymCNln3Bx3_3Jpr-eZPqMEjuYzgqc

I am interested in reading the details of De Sousa' tax case. He was found guilty of tax fraud. Hunter Biden was charged with failure to pay income tax which is a misdemeanor and not tax fraud which is a felony. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: August 28, 2023, 07:52:19 PM »
I am interested in reading the details of De Sousa' tax case. He was found guilty of tax fraud. Hunter Biden was charged with failure to pay income tax which is a misdemeanor and not tax fraud which is a felony.

Seriously?  That's the whole point.  They committed the same offense, except Biden's was worse, but he was only charged with a misdemeanor while the former police was charged with a felony and went to prison.  The double standard is obvious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: August 28, 2023, 09:04:33 PM »
Seriously?  That's the whole point.  They committed the same offense, except Biden's was worse, but he was only charged with a misdemeanor while the former police was charged with a felony and went to prison.  The double standard is obvious.

Honestly, why are we even having this discussion? At this point Hunter Biden's tax case is in limbo. We are comparing a tax fraud case which has been tested and acted upon through the legal system verses one that has not been.

What was the offense? Not paying their income tax? Not paying your income taxes is not in and of itself a criminal offense, what is criminal is determined mostly by the reason you did not pay them in the eyes of the IRS and the law. The one reason that gets folks in the most legal trouble is when they are tax objectors and thus refuse to pay income taxes. Have you ever been a juror on an income tax trial? I have been and the only reason we found the defendant guilty was because they had a long history of being tax a objector.

Are you aware that Americans owed over $120 billion in back taxes, penalties, and interest in 2022. If you misreported or underpaid your taxes negligently, you might face a civil penalty of about 20 percent added to your tax obligation. Tax evasion is the deliberate failure to comply with tax laws.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: August 28, 2023, 10:54:52 PM »
Honestly, why are we even having this discussion? At this point Hunter Biden's tax case is in limbo. We are comparing a tax fraud case which has been tested and acted upon through the legal system verses one that has not been.

What was the offense? Not paying their income tax? Not paying your income taxes is not in and of itself a criminal offense, what is criminal is determined mostly by the reason you did not pay them in the eyes of the IRS and the law. The one reason that gets folks in the most legal trouble is when they are tax objectors and thus refuse to pay income taxes. Have you ever been a juror on an income tax trial? I have been and the only reason we found the defendant guilty was because they had a long history of being tax a objector.

Are you aware that Americans owed over $120 billion in back taxes, penalties, and interest in 2022. If you misreported or underpaid your taxes negligently, you might face a civil penalty of about 20 percent added to your tax obligation. Tax evasion is the deliberate failure to comply with tax laws.

These two men committed the same act but were treated very differently.  And Hunter's conduct was much worse.  If you cannot see how wrong that is then I cannot help you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: September 07, 2023, 09:38:40 PM »
Comer slams Weiss, says gun charges ‘least of all the crimes that Hunter Biden has committed’
BY OLAFIMIHAN OSHIN - 09/06/23
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4191150-comer-slams-weiss-says-gun-charges-least-of-all-the-crimes-that-hunter-biden-has-committed/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: September 07, 2023, 09:39:43 PM »
Early warning: Feds alerted to whistleblower concern over Hunter Biden business deals in 2015
Morgan Stanley whistleblower raised concerns to bank, federal regulators about “fraudulent” schemes, “suspicious” transactions.
By John Solomon
Updated: September 7, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/whistleblower-concerns-about-hunter-biden-firms-first-surfaced?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2023, 09:42:09 PM »
Hunter Biden's expected indictment: Never forget, they think we're idiots
David Weiss is not qualified to be special counsel. Naturally, that's why AG Garland tapped him for the role
By Andrew McCarthy Fox News
Published September 7, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-bidens-expected-indictment-never-forget-think-idiots

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2023, 08:53:38 AM »
Comer, Marjorie Taylor Greene demand information on Hunter Biden hookers, claiming they may be sex trafficking victims
By Steven Nelson
Published Sep. 8, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/comer-marjorie-taylor-greene-press-for-info-on-doj-list-of-hunter-biden-hookers/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2023, 02:42:45 PM »
Comer, Marjorie Taylor Greene demand information on Hunter Biden hookers, claiming they may be sex trafficking victims
By Steven Nelson
Published Sep. 8, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/09/08/comer-marjorie-taylor-greene-press-for-info-on-doj-list-of-hunter-biden-hookers/

Comer and Marjorie Taylor Greene were meant for each other... a team made in hell.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #639 on: September 08, 2023, 04:29:47 PM »
Comer and Marjorie Taylor Greene were meant for each other... a team made in hell.

The Biden regime along with anyone tied to them and along Stalin are meant for each other and should be in hell. Preferably sooner than later

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: September 08, 2023, 05:55:50 PM »
The Biden regime along with anyone tied to them and along Stalin are meant for each other and should be in hell. Preferably sooner than later

Joseph Stalin died in 1953 after nearly thirty years as the Soviet Union's dictator. -Most likely before you were born.

I don't believe in hell but if I did, Stalin would probably be there and eventually Trump will be too.

What do you think are the similarities between Stalin and Biden? Apparently, you chose to ignore the obvious ones between Stalin and Trump.

Below are several important similarities between Stalin and Trump:

Both have ginormous egos.

They think of those who challenge their inflated views of themselves as enemies.

These two are extremely suspicious and power-hungry and therefore intolerant of any opposition, however slight it might be.

Both men rely on fear to increase and solidify support. Railing about enemies all around, domestic and foreign, was one method both men used.

They are colossal liars. Stalin constantly made false charges and oversaw the falsification of his history. By the end of July 2018, the Washington Post concluded that “President Trump has made 4229 false or misleading claims in 558 days.

After becoming the dominant political leader in their countries both men began the process of solidifying their control over their party and the government bureaucracy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: September 08, 2023, 06:20:49 PM »
Joseph Stalin died in 1953 after nearly thirty years as the Soviet Union's dictator. -Most likely before you were born.

I don't believe in hell but if I did, Stalin would probably be there and eventually Trump will be too.

What do you think are the similarities between Stalin and Biden? Apparently, you chose to ignore the obvious ones between Stalin and Trump.

They think of those who challenge their inflated views of themselves as enemies.

These two are extremely suspicious and power-hungry and therefore intolerant of any opposition, however slight it might be.

Both men rely on fear to increase and solidify support. Railing about enemies all around, domestic and foreign, was one method both men used.

They are colossal liars. Stalin constantly made false charges and oversaw the falsification of his history. By the end of July 2018, the Washington Post concluded that “President Trump has made 4229 false or misleading claims in 558 days.

After becoming the dominant political leader in their countries both men began the process of solidifying their control over their party and the government bureaucracy.

Sounds exactly like Bite'm. You must be confused, shocker I know. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2023, 06:47:32 PM »

lol  He has no idea.  Absolutely describes Biden.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2023, 06:53:10 PM »

To each his own. Most rational folks see the obvious similarities between Stalin and Trump. -Not sure what color lenses you are looking at this through. But if you can't or refuse to see it, this tells me there is no point in trying to explain it to you further.

The best I can hope for is that neither you nor I ever have to say, "I told you so" to the other. I think we can agree that a dictatorship instead of a democracy is not something either of us want. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2023, 07:49:50 PM »
To each his own. Most rational folks see the obvious similarities between Stalin and Trump. -Not sure what color lenses you are looking at this through. But if you can't or refuse to see it, this tells me there is no point in trying to explain it to you further.

The best I can hope for is that neither you nor I ever have to say, "I told you so" to the other. I think we can agree that a dictatorship instead of a democracy is not something either of us want.
Bite'm and democrats are more of a threat to our freedoms than Stalin ever was.
If I have to explain that to you, you may want to have a neighbor kid explain that to you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #645 on: September 08, 2023, 09:54:03 PM »

Do you not see the remarkable similarities with Puppet Pedo Biden
& Stalin??

Suppression of information
Lies
Censorship on MSM & Social media
Going after political opponents
Biden's ego & endless lies , he's lied all through his political career
How many 1000's of lies has he said.
Corruption is huge with Biden & his son
WTFs going on or went on with Ukraine & China ??
He don't give a toss about the average American proved by his
Responses to disasters.
He's relying on fear tactics.

I could go on - are seriously going to deny all of the above ?
Hell you're far more closer to a dictatorship with Pedo Biden & his puppet handlers
Than ever you were with Donald.

You've let your dislike for Donald Blind you & warp your perception of reality
of whats happened & is happening under Biden's administration.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: September 08, 2023, 10:02:32 PM »
Do you not see the remarkable similarities with Puppet Pedo Biden
& Stalin??

Suppression of information
Lies
Censorship on MSM & Social media
Going after political opponents
Biden's ego & endless lies , he's lied all through his political career
How many 1000's of lies has he said.
Corruption is huge with Biden & his son
WTFs going on or went on with Ukraine & China ??
He don't give a toss about the average American proved by his
Responses to disasters.
He's relying on fear tactics.

I could go on - are seriously going to deny all of the above ?
Hell you're far more closer to a dictatorship with Pedo Biden & his puppet handlers
Than ever you were with Donald.

You've let your dislike for Donald Blind you & warp your perception of reality
of whats happened & is happening under Biden's administration.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Mine was pretty cut and dry, yours on the other hand rambles on and on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: September 08, 2023, 10:17:51 PM »
You have your opinion and I have mine. Mine was pretty cut and dry, yours on the other hand rambles on and on.

My opinion is as rambling as yours & no where near your usual essays  ::)

Open your mind & take your time to actually look at the similarities with Biden's
Administration & Stalin.
They're blatantly obvious as I listed.

Hard to deny Facts & Truth - still you can bury your head / look the other way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: September 09, 2023, 12:05:17 AM »

My opinion is as rambling as yours & no where near your usual essays  ::)

Open your mind & take your time to actually look at the similarities with Biden's
Administration & Stalin.
They're blatantly obvious as I listed.

Hard to deny Facts & Truth - still you can bury your head / look the other way.

Thanks for giving me permission to do what I choose.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: September 09, 2023, 05:45:30 AM »
Thanks for giving me permission to do what I choose.

You don't need my or anyone else's permission- you do as you want.
Exactly the same as I & all other's on Getbig.